~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Congrats Omi; I had spotted his pic on Tots Bots' FB page :p

Me and DH just had to add one each. Unfortunately we only have the one size 0 wrap and the rest are size 1 which don't fit him yet.

Thank you all. We had a bit of a problem with one of out newborn pocket nappies today and ppop went everywhere! Our liners are not doing much but I am guessing we bough rubbish ones. I am hoping the issues we'r having are due to sizing issues and will be better in a few weeks.

It can be difficult with tinys! Freddie was 6lb4oz and I was using muslins and plain basic terries on him when I had him in the daytime. When he was 7lb+ the Small WeeNotions started fitting him as did Size 1 Tots Bots stretchies (only had them from when he was a couple of weeks old, the probably would have fit him right from the start) Apparently the XS BG AIOs are good too :)

:nope: My hugabuns newborn nappy just leaked pee all over his clothes! I am getting frustrated with all but one of the different types of nappies we bought.

How long do you guys recon would be enough before asking if an item has been posted? (from a member on cnt).
Payment was made a week ago, and eerything else ive bought before and after this item has been arriving.

Ag, i reckon a week to 10 days with no word from a seller would prompt me to at least ask. Hope you get it sorted :flower:

i know c&c are really good but im getting a bit impatiant waiting for my ittis now especaily when i was told they would be sent out lastweek :-( i want them nowwwwwwww :hissy:

:( I got my despatch notice last night, hoping mine will be here tomorrow!

Are yours delayed because they were out of stock? Theres been problems with that ash cloud and flights again so might have had an impact on C&C deliveries?

yeah they were out of stock boooo 3 sio and 1 AIO i orderd 3 of each and i did get two that i orderd straight away with a note saying the rest will be with out next week (lastweek) i suppose you cant help nature but had they said out of stock on the web site i obviously wouldnt have orderd them! im already waiting untill the end of may for the bambootys i orderd :-(

the suppliers are uk based (but obv still import from aus) and i didn't think they had any AIO's left tbh though they cleared them all out but might be wrong. They kept a lot of us waiting for weeks a while back but we all got our orders sorted in the end, not sure what their current situation is.

I ended up the same, some items i ordered were out of stock. I just changed my order though when she phoned.

well i orderd 3 AIO's and they sent me 2,now im waiting on one more pfft oh and obviously the 3 SIO's i just wanna know if there actually gunna get them soon insted of "as far as we know!" thats no goooood!

I want Itti's so bad and get very jealous when I hear about them on here :haha:

iv got midnight, chocolate, mint, jade and tourquise now all i need it the rest arrrrrgggghhh TBH tho i prefer the flips :rofl:

I'm getting quite sad we are nearing the end of our 'itti life' she's outgrowing the large, wish they did xl! It's horribly tempting having a box full of them sat here though :rofl:

i dont think im ever gunna have that problem with my boyo i tryed one on charlie for size and a medium fits hes almost 2!! he could do with a large but i could get away with a medium if i wanted too! charlies just about 27lb which is the max what the med says they go up too! harrys followed charlies weight exactly so far if he keeps it up he'll be in meduims for ages yet!

E is 26lbs and 19 months, shes not particularly big or anything but she's on the last set of snaps on her itti :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->