~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

yeah charlies about that too but hes on the last set in the MED hes a skinny tho tall and skinny! thinking harrys gunna be the same!

Afternoon all, well ive had Noah in sposies for 2 days as was in hospital yesterday and back in today, had to plead to be let home. They thought baby was ectopic but turn out ive had a cyst rupture.

Infact we're coming to the end of all our BTPS now apart from our Blueberries really. The pop ins worst i can barely get the tabs too stretch, need to get some new nappies me thinks and have a clear out!

Afternoon all, well ive had Noah in sposies for 2 days as was in hospital yesterday and back in today, had to plead to be let home. They thought baby was ectopic but turn out ive had a cyst rupture.

:hugs: am sorry to hear this. A cyst rupture? What does that entail? Is bubba okay? :hugs:

Aww maffie how scary, what happens now? Is Bubs ok?

And what do people use after BTPs stop fitting then??

I am PISSED. The CNT person who I paid 5 weeks ago for nappies has miraculously come online the day before the claim was closing and entered FALSE tracking details!!!! FFS!
She hasnt even bothered to PM or email with any sort of explanation or apology or anything!

Oh no, I've been wondering where you've been. Hope all is well :)

Squish thats so bloomin frustrating im at a loss with cnt at the moment :grr: hope you get it sorted soon.

Baby is ok there is some free fluid in womb but they said that should disperse. They said everything looks good, I do have a corpeus luteum (sp) cyst on one ovary which is normal and they will check it at next scan as it grew massive with Noah. But im released from EPU so all looks good.

AWwww alix just phoned me how sweet is she! sending me yellow lime and ivory today insted of lime, rockmellon and red, and royal blue when she gets it in with my two bambootys! she felt really bad id been waiting bless there customer service really is brilliant!

Aww maffie how scary, what happens now? Is Bubs ok?

And what do people use after BTPs stop fitting then??

this is what i'm trying to find out! You can get sized nappies of course, large ones etc. I have just posted on here, not sure what response i will get as think we might be one of the eldest but asked on cnt too. The large muttaqins still fit her well, have some toddler HL's coming too but they still too big. Our blueberries and fuzzi bunz are still fitting well. Pop in are the worst, no way do they go to 35lbs imo i can only just do it up!

Maffie, hope you're doing ok xxx

I was wondering if it was ever possible for BTPs to go up to like 35lb, just doesn't seem likely! I don't know how you manage not to raid all the shop stock though, you have better willpower than me!

:hugs: Maffie that sounds scary!!

Lilbump how big is she?? I dont think Tabs is growing out of them yet...though i dont pay a HUGE amount of attention to them. :wacko: I'm worried now!!

i haven't had her weighed in a little while but prob about 26/27lbs. not greatly tall, 12-18 month clothes are quite big so going off them i'd say about 80cm.

edit; sorry typind one handed! not sure about waist measuremrents exactly she won't let me measure her!

Maffie, hope you're alright, is bubs affected by the cyst? Does it cause u much pain?

btp's fit abi the best...iv been only buying btp's so they go right through but now im wondering...

sarah, tabs looks perfect in her btp's...those nappies wont struggle to last her

Maffie, hope you are ok, and pleased that bubs is fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->