~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

iv gone for a flip with 1 organic and 1 stay dry insert in! :lol: probably too much yeah?

Im a bit weary tonight aswell, last time i used a flip it stunk pretty badly by morning! But Alex was also teething then and didnt hae hi bottle till 3am so im putting it down to that.

my washing machine stunk today when i done a wash was wierd! harry still feeds all threw the night so hes always pretty wet on a morning hope it holds up!

Zara have you tried a wnnn? Noah sometimes feeds uprto 3 times a night and his bum feels dry to the touch but inside the nappy is soaked.

not yet only got the shaun one i'll try it one night tho if i like it i'll buy more!

omg E has just broke some kinda record and totally out peed a BB in 30 minutes! I thought it was her drink at first as it was just all over but on closer inspection it was as if she hadn't got a nappy on. I thought maybe i'd done a stoopid thing and grabbed an empty pocket but nope there was an insert and a booster in it :hissy: :hissy:

Ah that's poo. Where's all the wee coming from?!

Guys, can I ask (for those of you who have Issys and Organic Flips)....

is an organic flip insert the same thickness/absorbency as an Issy day insert?

Alix is all out of Issy inserts (day and night) so im after a substitute......

Twiggy I have a spare issy insert if you want it? Only thing is I need to check and see if it's a night or day one! I'll let you know tomorrow if your interested :)

omg you're a star...!!

Would pay you for it, i really need more, they have been the best inserts for us!

Let me know and I will get the pennies together :)

I have 2 of the newborn issy inserts, they are just slightly shorter then the normal sized ones so that when you fold the front down for smaller babies they arent as bulky.

£4 posted if you want them x

I have already got one of the newborn inserts from sarah (Blob) on trial so will see how I get on with it and then maybe get the two off you....im loving the cheetah Issy so much im crazy tempted to get the bee's but alas...the pennies do not allow! :nope:

I do love the cheetah but Chloe just doesnt fit them well, I'm going to bite the bullet and try an cushie next me thinks, if only bee and giraffe werent sold out!!

I got cheetah in bbss to make up for the loss of the cheetah issy tho!

I get a brilliant fit on abigail with the Issys...funny how much babys shape depends on how well they work?!

Well speaking of a Cushie....iv just got a brand new one from the c&c recall...its AngelDots. Would do swaps for the Issy if you wanted? We just cannot get a good fit with the Cushies!

LOL, odd shaped babies!! I do have my heart set on bee and giraffe, but let me just see if OH likes angel dots and if he does it's a deal x

Ah that's poo. Where's all the wee coming from?!

I wish i knew :rofl:

I don;t know if it's just because she's older and when she does wee now she does 1 big one rather than a few little? :shrug: It was the only thing i could think of really :blush:

I love the issybear inserts too - just sooooo absorbant. I use them in all my other pocket nappies instead of the ones they came with cuz I just find them better. I got my new cushie tushie too so now have 2 giraffe ones. I don't even like cushie tushie.... :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->