~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Twiggy have PMd you.
Hope you understand my half asleep rambling description :)

first fluff night went really well his skin was still dry in the morning and he hadn't leaked only thing is ...HE STUNK! i really didnt like that smell and dont seem to be able to get it away today!!

first fluff night went really well his skin was still dry in the morning and he hadn't leaked only thing is ...HE STUNK! i really didnt like that smell and dont seem to be able to get it away today!!

Smelly Harrybo:haha:.

stinnkkinnng, called the drs shes gunna ask if i can just have another presciption for the steriod cream if not have to take him at 4, charlies begging to go to bed hence the blind down, noticed kadens is down too lol!

Squish thats so bloomin frustrating im at a loss with cnt at the moment :grr: hope you get it sorted soon.

Baby is ok there is some free fluid in womb but they said that should disperse. They said everything looks good, I do have a corpeus luteum (sp) cyst on one ovary which is normal and they will check it at next scan as it grew massive with Noah. But im released from EPU so all looks good.

Do they think it will grow during this pregnancy as well maffie? I'd be interested to know as I also had a cyst that grew huge during my pregnancy and I was always having to be checked to ensure everything was ok. I'm worried about it happening in next pregnancies. I'd appreciate hearing your experience this time around if you're willing to share - maybe I could add you as a friend? :flower:

Squish thats so bloomin frustrating im at a loss with cnt at the moment :grr: hope you get it sorted soon.

Baby is ok there is some free fluid in womb but they said that should disperse. They said everything looks good, I do have a corpeus luteum (sp) cyst on one ovary which is normal and they will check it at next scan as it grew massive with Noah. But im released from EPU so all looks good.

Do they think it will grow during this pregnancy as well maffie? I'd be interested to know as I also had a cyst that grew huge during my pregnancy and I was always having to be checked to ensure everything was ok. I'm worried about it happening in next pregnancies. I'd appreciate hearing your experience this time around if you're willing to share - maybe I could add you as a friend? :flower:

The cyst in my last pregnancy grew quite large. I have one on my right ovary again, it's currently an inch across so its the same as last time iit caused me pain in the last pregnancy so im hoping it wont grow too much. I know they measured it at my 12 and 20 week scan and at the 20 weeks scan it had started to shrink.

Well I have a problem with a weenotion wrap, its one ive had made and when I used it on Noah it's marked his leg terribly like a friction burn. They have been lovely and said if I send it back they will repair it but im cross at myself for not noticing the leg on one side was no where big enough for his leg. OH put Noah in the wrap but still I always check him. His poor leg is so sore.

I always forget to come in here ,:wave:

Maffie thats good if theyre gonna change/fix it for you,

I also had a cyst on my right ovary when i was preg but ny 20weeks had started to shrink too, It gave me pain aswell :(

i havent properly been on here for ages either, have popped in and out of a few threads but not been on properly for aggges

well, pauliepants has just moved out, im packing all his stuff up for him for his mam to come and collect tomorrow, ive just had enough of being upset all the time, he's cheated on me a few times, last time (that i know of) being when i was preg with leyla, im just not having it no more, he winds me up all the time and he reckons its me being overemotional but the way i see it is that me being upset (over something massive or tiny makes no difference) makes me upset, him upset, leyla upset and the new baby upset, so its just not worth it :(

anyways, i will be back on properly now i think, i'll have a hell of a lot more time now that i dont have to clean up his destruction every day lmfao

x

Looks like cysts are a common problem on here; I also had issues with a cyst causing me pain during my last pregnancy but it also shrinked eventually. At my 12 week scan with this pregnancy I mentioned the little pain I'd had on and off but on the other side and turns out I have a cyst inside the ovary... wonder how that one will turn out... meh; all those issues being a woman pfff....

that was for all of us :cry: now im looking for a 2 bed crappy cheap house :(

x

Sorry to hear things are (well more like "were" since u got the problem out the house) crappy for u; it's no fun especially when preggers... but u're doing the right thing hun, a cheating ******* like that does not deserve you. Hope you get to relax now and just focus on u & ur lil girlies. GL

Aww Ellie I'm really sorry to hear that things haven't worked out with him. I hope you get a GREAT house and you and your lovely girlies are really happy :hugs:

Ellie im so sorry hun, sounds scary, but it sounds like the best decision for you, you're being a good mummy by doing this...:hugs:

Things will work themselves out, you will have your gorgeous babies with you...nothing else matters :D

:hugs: :hugs: Ellie...you going to go back to Turkey for a while??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->