~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

:hugs: ellie, you'll be ok hunny, it'll be tough at first but you are strong enough to cope :hugs:

I got my Flips today, and this probably seems like a silly question but are they quite absorbant? Most people rave on about them, but I was SO surprised at how thin the insert was!! Do you just use one insert inside?

Oh... and i'm gonna be buying some extra inserts so those in the know, which are better- stay dry or organic?? THANKS!!

I got my Flips today, and this probably seems like a silly question but are they quite absorbant? Most people rave on about them, but I was SO surprised at how thin the insert was!! Do you just use one insert inside?

Oh... and i'm gonna be buying some extra inserts so those in the know, which are better- stay dry or organic?? THANKS!!

I found the Organic much better as they absorb more; on the other hand they take much longer to dry and they easily stain (and they're pretty much impossible to come off...) in comparison to the Stay Dry. Overall I'd say get both; u can start by using the stay dry then when your little one starts wetting nappies more move on to the organic.

I like the organic more but as already said they do take much longer to dry!
For that reason i have 3 organic inserts and 9 stay drys

My staydrys are fine- although it does seem a little thin, the microfibre is the best quality iv used...so it lasts my champion pee'er quite a while! and I prefer her bum being dry to the touch as well....she always seems happier!

Thanks everyone! I might get organics for overnight and stay dry for the days then.

Now, to decide... is it worth waiting to see if there's any special offers when the new colours EVENTUALLY come out?!

Jetters, i do an organic/staydry combination for overnight, the microfibre keeps the moisture away so i have that on the top and an organic underneath

we just use 1 insert, they don't leak often. I'm not a real fan of the nappy though tbh which is a shame, the inserts stain badly 8(

ETA, they could be quite good on newborns as they not so bulky as some BTP's can be at first

Why are people attacking Maffie on CNT?! They are leaving really nasty comments on her thread..?! Thread's been locked now but they are saying something about a paypal refund/dispute...

Out of order to make it public....no need to add comments like that for everyone to see, shes now guna have this marked on her name when she tries to sell stuff in the future, wtf is with people?!

We use organic at night and stay dry during the day. I've also found that the organics stain quite badly, I'm on a sunning mission this week if the weather improves! :lol:

oooh didnt want to hear that organics stain, used one for the first time and he popped in it :dohh:

they stain badly but i've started putting a fleece liner in with which stops most of it and they do sun out pretty easily, i've not had any permanent stains and he's done some pretty big poops in them! :lol:

:dohh: will see how it does in the wash today. He's turned into a poo monster recently I think it's all these solids :rofl:

Ours seem to be permanent stains at the moment but I'm going to be getting them out to sun as much as I can. It doesnt bother me too much to be honest, I just use them for nighttime and they're not the pretty nappies!

So far if i've had a bad stain I soak for an hour in napisan and wash, then if still marked i scrub with vanish soap and rewash.

my boy has posh poo syndrome, as yall know iv bought aload of lovely new ittis! well whenever i put a NEW (not pre-loved) one on him he poo's in it! arghhhh

im so angry and upset i bought a nappy on cnt that never came a medium upsy daisy, i had the same design in large and now the women said ive stolen her nappy. Its not even the same size but she's slagging me off on the forums and admin having a go at me. ive taken pics of the large nappy i have but i cant find who i bought it off im just in floods of tears that someone would accuse me of something like that.

How could you have 'stolen' her nappy though :wacko: Thats so mean!!!

Also Tabs still fits into Medium WNs :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->