~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

ive bought loads too ellie and only had 2 problems. How are you anyway ellie?

That's horrible Maffie :hugs: Once it's sorted out, you should put some nappies back on for sale and the rest of us can pretend to buy them (unless we really want them and then we'll really buy them!) so that people can see you're trustworthy and we can have a go at anyone who says otherwise :hugs:

Thanks Lu, ive sent all the info I have so hopefully will all be sorted, done all i can.

ohhh ive just had an email off wn to say they have done my nappy but the name wont fit, they asked if i wanted to cancel the order as they hadnt realised i ordered a os so name wont fit. They do have great customef service. i said i want it even without the name just means i have to design another now with noah on.

ohhh ive just had an email off wn to say they have done my nappy but the name wont fit, they asked if i wanted to cancel the order as they hadnt realised i ordered a os so name wont fit. They do have great customef service. i said i want it even without the name just means i have to design another now with noah on.

Glad to hear customer service is good :thumbup: so with all that WN stash u must be quite the expert hehe, which do u think is the best WN day nappy...? I've ordered a pocket OS, wonder if they'll be too bulky in comparison to sized ones... now i'm tempted by a sized side snap pocket... they have too much choice!! lol

Glad to hear customer service is good :thumbup: so with all that WN stash u must be quite the expert hehe, which do u think is the best WN day nappy...? I've ordered a pocket OS, wonder if they'll be too bulky in comparison to sized ones... now i'm tempted by a sized side snap pocket... they have too much choice!! lol

i like sized ones when they fit well, when noah went into mediums he needed them doing up tight so the wings were bulky in the front, wasn't an issue in wna12 that had inserts poppered into the back. (you can choose with the a12 if the inserts popper to the front or back.

Ive stocked up on wnos as i dont find them bulky, I took a while to find inserts i liked using with them though.

Which inserts do you like with them, Maffie? Or anyone else for that matter...

I tend to use either a hemp trifold and booster but they are bulky so use those if he might be in it slightly longer, i love greenkids bamboo inserts, ive also just started using flip inserts in them.

I use P'tits Dessous inserts in WN unless I have their own ones which are very good.

Wn have amazing customer service :thumbup: My shopping list is a bit mental with them just now. But i ended up having to buy babies cot today so am going to have to wait util next month to buy them :cry:

:hugs: CNT is poop its so unwelcoming i just buy the nappies and leave :nope:

Morning ladies. i'm sure Noah sleeps better in cloth. We used sposies for a couple of nights due to several reasons and he always smells ewwwwww.

Aww poor Noah. Aisling's smelly in the morning too now in her BGv3s which has started my mad night nappy buying spree! :blush:

he only smells in sposies, our trustee wnnn are always fine. Super heavy though.

Yea i need to do some night nappy shopping... anyone tried these??

https://www.babybots.co.uk/dream_eze_fitted.htm

Well ive had to use my dryer again for nappy bits! :dohh: Kinda defeats the purpose.
Ive been so used to quick drying pockets with microfibre, or having heaters on to dry!
This time i needed the wipes that were drying, so of course, in the dryer they went and might aswell put the rest of the nappy bits in to make it worthwhile *sigh*
The warm weather better come soon so i can line dry!

Well its lovely and sunny here today so nappies on washing ready to go outside. Off to visit family for a week on Sunday so need to make sure I have all the regular nappies are clean ready to go.

Why did you dry the wipes?? LOL I leave mine damp out the washer and put solution on them and in the tub. I only use a spray if the wipes are already fully dry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->