~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

How could you have 'stolen' her nappy though :wacko: Thats so mean!!!

Also Tabs still fits into Medium WNs :shock:

i bought a medium off her and it never came (i bought the medium cos i liked the large) but it didnt come and becuase im now selling the large (need funds for my wns) she now says i stole it off her. but its a large ive got and i cant find where i got thre large from cos ive bought bloody dozens of nappies

If its a Large and you're selling it as a large how does she have a leg to stand on?? Does it not have the Large tag on it??

yeah and ive taken pics of my large and the label and it next to a medium to show siz difference but admin havent got back to me and i cant see what theyve said in the thread as ive been blocked.

Thats so shit... i dont really like CNT i just buy a few nappies but never talk on there :nope: Hope it all sorts out, what a total cow!!

Its just made me feel so ill, i dont need the stress and now ive been slagged off i wont be trusted to buy or sell on there even if admin believe me.

im so angry and upset i bought a nappy on cnt that never came a medium upsy daisy, i had the same design in large and now the women said ive stolen her nappy. Its not even the same size but she's slagging me off on the forums and admin having a go at me. ive taken pics of the large nappy i have but i cant find who i bought it off im just in floods of tears that someone would accuse me of something like that.

:wacko: u'd think they'd have the brain to see you wrote it was a different size... ahh ppl sometimes pfff :hugs: don't let then get to u hun

Aw Maffie, that's rubbish :wacko:
I can vouch for you. Don't worry it will get sorted as it's blatantly a large x

Maffie they just locked the thread. Are you able to contact the admin? If not I can PM for you with the pictures and a note from you.

Why are people attacking Maffie on CNT?! They are leaving really nasty comments on her thread..?! Thread's been locked now but they are saying something about a paypal refund/dispute...

Out of order to make it public....no need to add comments like that for everyone to see, shes now guna have this marked on her name when she tries to sell stuff in the future, wtf is with people?!

Maffie I was able to view the thread just as it was locked last night (this is what i posted on here)

There was one girl saying you were selling a nappy you 'apparently hadnt received' and that it was 'disgusting' and she was reporting you. Then another person put that she had 'bad dealings' with you.....

but then it was obvious it was someone the original person knew (or indeed the same person on a different account) as the account had only just been made yesterday!

Why are people attacking Maffie on CNT?! They are leaving really nasty comments on her thread..?! Thread's been locked now but they are saying something about a paypal refund/dispute...

Out of order to make it public....no need to add comments like that for everyone to see, shes now guna have this marked on her name when she tries to sell stuff in the future, wtf is with people?!

Maffie I was able to view the thread just as it was locked last night (this is what i posted on here)

There was one girl saying you were selling a nappy you 'apparently hadnt received' and that it was 'disgusting' and she was reporting you. Then another person put that she had 'bad dealings' with you.....

but then it was obvious it was someone the original person knew (or indeed the same person on a different account) as the account had only just been made yesterday!

who was the person who had bad dealings with me?

Squish ive been in contact with admin and sent pictures of my nappies of all the labels and showing the size of the large next to a medium

Maffie :hugs: :hugs: its so mean, people are so stupid sometimes :nope:

Maff it was the account that had only just been made! That said about the 'bad dealings'...thats why its obviously the same person-they made a different account i reckon to try and back-up their case!!!

Maffie it's horrible how you were treated, I saw the thread and was so cross.

In fact I am sick to death of CNeffingT... If it's ok with you shall I make a thread naming, shaming and explaining this situation?? I don't care if I get banned!!! :D

Maffie it's horrible how you were treated, I saw the thread and was so cross.

In fact I am sick to death of CNeffingT... If it's ok with you shall I make a thread naming, shaming and explaining this situation?? I don't care if I get banned!!! :D

its not worth it jetters, just brings us down to their level.

its shocking....why are people so quick to jump on the nasty-comments?! Maffie you are due a HUGE apology...

im sure we could all vouch for you, plus you had quite a bit of +ive feedback anyway!

:nope: thats just shocking and eve if your name is cleared, its not going to help people trust and buy from you in the future :hugs:

They must be stupid themselves, do they really think someone would be stupid enough to try and sell a nappy that would supposedly be stolen from the same site! Bunch of idiots.

Ive had one dealing with a really nice lady on CNT, but i agree in general it doesnt seem a very welcoming place to be.

:nope: thats just shocking and eve if your name is cleared, its not going to help people trust and buy from you in the future :hugs:

They must be stupid themselves, do they really think someone would be stupid enough to try and sell a nappy that would supposedly be stolen from the same site! Bunch of idiots.

Ive had one dealing with a really nice lady on CNT, but i agree in general it doesnt seem a very welcoming place to be.

its even a different size.

ive bought quite a bit off cnt and havent had problems as such, i did have one girl when i first joined who i bought nippas off and they didnt turn up, she said she would sort refund out and it never hapopened, but i didnt remember till agggges after, everything else ive bought has been good and people been nice etc, its a shame theres some bad people to ruin everyone else's experience :nope:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->