~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

You know what....I dont know wht i dried them :rofl:
I could have put them in the tub damp :dohh: im so usd to them being dry as i have 2 sets :lol:

I just got an email that I'm the winner of a cloth nappy giveaway! :happydance: It's an NZ made brand EZPZ. This is the third thing I've won this week and I never win stuff!

I just got an email that I'm the winner of a cloth nappy giveaway! :happydance: It's an NZ made brand EZPZ. This is the third thing I've won this week and I never win stuff!

nice; congrats :p i've not won anything but not giving up hope lol

Ooh congrats, it's so lovely to win stuff! :dance:

Hi
Can I join in? I use Bum Genius V3 All in one pocket nappy, only started using them a week ago and really like them.

Congrats kiwi you'll have to post a picture when you get it. Welcome pixie :hi:

I think the biggest competition i've ever won was curly wurlys for all my school. I cant even remember what the comp was but I remember handing them out in assembly at school when I was like 9 :haha:

I'm having to use sposies cos my poor little man has suspected gastroenteritis :cry:

:wave: hey Pixie.

Awwww hope he gets better soon hun :hugs:

Hope Kaiden is feeling better soon and you're not too stressed :hugs:

P.S. Am still waiting on a reply, hopefully know more Monday Kaya

He seems a bit better today but his milk intake is halved and the poor little man had stinky nasty diahorrear (which is a word I cannot spell :rofl: )
just don't want him getting dehydrated in the hot weather.

Omg, what an evening :wacko:

spent two hours up A&E as Kaiden hasn't wee'd all day.
As he has no clinical signs of dehydration we were sent home after being seen by nurse then doctor. I'm obviously glad he has no signs, but what about not weeing all day?! They said if no wee in six hours go back. But it's already been about 12hours or more. Argh what to do :cry:

he's just taken 7oz of milk (yay, at last!) so will see how he is in a couple of hours x

Poor Kaiden :hugs:

Ive somehow lost two itti mini boosters :dohh: ive not even had them long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->