~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Yay! Lots of wee today (all over the rug!) and he seems really well so fingers crossed he's on the mend :happydance:

Omg, what an evening :wacko:

spent two hours up A&E as Kaiden hasn't wee'd all day.
As he has no clinical signs of dehydration we were sent home after being seen by nurse then doctor. I'm obviously glad he has no signs, but what about not weeing all day?! They said if no wee in six hours go back. But it's already been about 12hours or more. Argh what to do :cry:

he's just taken 7oz of milk (yay, at last!) so will see how he is in a couple of hours x

Yay! Lots of wee today (all over the rug!) and he seems really well so fingers crossed he's on the mend :happydance:

Just saw your post about last night, poor Kaiden and poor you :hugs:

So glad he's a bit better today. :thumbup:

(maybe he's missing his nappies :haha:)

can i join the fluffy bum club? my Lo is using bg 3, naughty baby, popngro, little lamb and wonderoos and soon to be using bbos and wnos, but as we only have 14 nappies at the mo until the bbos's comes, we are using sposies at night :flower:

Can I join too? :flower:

First day in cloth here! Unfortunately don't even have enough for a whole day yet but I've borrowed to test some out and going to up my collection soon!

can i join? i am just drying my first nappies now. i have a trial pack of little lambs coming in the post and only have 4 mothercare smart nappies just now. i am excited to get more. so hopeful i enjoy my cloth bum baby as much as i anticipate

Welcome to all the newbies!! Hope real nappies work out for you all :hugs:

:wave: HEY... fluff is fun but this section is dangerous :rofl: if you want to have any money i wouldnt look :haha:

Hi really enjoying using my Bum genius nappies, have 15 and wash every second day, use about 5 a day so I wash every second day and have them sorted for next day, might invest in a few more though..

:wave: HEY... fluff is fun but this section is dangerous :rofl: if you want to have any money i wouldnt look :haha:

:rofl:

Its too late for me too! Nappies are the latest in a long line of expensive obsessions I've developed for baby-related stuff.

This section should be re-named "its too late for me, but run - save yourselves!"

:rofl:

Its too late for me too! Nappies are the latest in a long line of expensive obsessions I've developed for baby-related stuff.

This section should be re-named "its too late for me, but run - save yourselves!"

:haha: brilliant!

Welcome to all the newbies! :wave:

:haha: i agree, ive already put a wn with embriodary (sp?) in the cart and may get some ittis , dh doesnt seem to mind :happydance:

Kaya - hope kaiden is better for you. It's so hard when they're ill isn't it.

I just bought a prettyi in pink itti from Femme:cloud9:

& waiting for a WNNN & TB Stretchy to arrive from MummyMi.

I have (or will have)

x4 Itti (plus 4 mini boosters

x2 Flips
x4 extra SD Inserts

x1 FuzziBunz

x1 Coolababy

x2 Kushies (which I am going to pass on as they leaked on me)

x1 WNNN

x1 TB Stretchy

x1 Bumhugger (which again leaked, but not sure if my wrap wasnt on right or was too big :shrug:

x1 Ellas House Hemp Nappy - my bargain nappy. Found a site selling them off & they had made a mistake reducing it down form its original price to £0.00 :rofl:. I added it and paid postage £1.50 thinking theyd cancel the order once they realised the mistake but it arrived!!. It did say Bumhugger on the order, but I think they just sent me a normal hemp nappy. Its not got removable insert. But hey, for £1.50 who cares right:happydance:. Does anyone know what the difference is between a normal nappy & their Night nappy??

quick ?? tho, is the TB stretchy a day or night nappy?? I am still sooo naive with some things lol:haha:

Agreed!!! :rofl:

Caz that sounds like a fab stash :)

I think a TB stretchy can be both??

I Know! I have only just put LO in his mothercare smart nappies and have a trial pack of little lambs being delivered soon and i am already online shopping for nappies and i havent even worked out what i like best on LO but they are all so cute i want them all lol I thought this was supposed to be the cheaper option! At this rate i will have to re use them for future kids and have like 30 kids to save money! :rofl:

I am loving the fluffy bum club in the siggys. Now that my LO is in cloth officially, I think I will go get mine :winkwink:

Another newbie :wave:

Edward's not in his cloth yet as I've just started buying, but I have 8 so far...still waiting for most to arrive. Excited to try them all xx

Does anyone know the difference between the itti's with white labels, and black? I've got a few with white and can't figure it out :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->