~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I really want to put mason in these but i havent a clue how and what you need lol .. :dohh:

i'm not sure on the ittis jetters, i presume age, think all mine have black but i'll try and remember to look later. I noticed aswell they've started numbering them too.

Aren't the white labels older and the black labels newer? I think I remember reading that somewhere?...
:flower:

Welcome to all of the new ladies - yay for fluff converts!!! :D

Aren't the white labels older and the black labels newer? I think I remember reading that somewhere?...
:flower:

Welcome to all of the new ladies - yay for fluff converts!!! :D

yeah older sio's have white labels

some of the AIOs have white labels tho and their new, but white labeled SIO's are older

and helloooo to new fluffers:happydance:

Ahhh ok so no difference then! I was confused cos some of the ones I bought new had white labels... thanks :D

Just to let you know Kaiden is completely back to his normal happy self again - yay! :happydance: Thanks to those that commented :)

And welcome Newbies! There seems to be loads trying cloth lately. Seems like the word is being spread :)

Yaay glad he's ok hun :)

:wave: Becyboo its so hard at the start to know what to do... Try going onto website cheeksandcherries and have a look on there its pretty simple on that one :thumbup:

My HV was impressed with my Bum genius ones and is writing to them for a sample!!!! Thomas seems happy in them too!

Hiya, where is best to get wool soakers from. LO is getting too hot at night so i thought wool and a fitted might be cooler for her?

Im really sick to death of these BG's. No matter how i try to strip them they still bloody stink. Think im gonna get rid of them all. :( Wont have any night nappies tho :(

Becy! Check you in here! Where've you been hiding :D I miss your bump :haha: I also miss my beach ball :(

Anyway- if you want to get mason in fluff go check out Littlestar's links in her siggy, they're fab. She answers all the FAQ's about cloth really well...

Jetters- glad things are ok with you hun :hugs:

I can second Twiggy with those links. I can even pretend I know what I'm talking about now :lol:

Where do you ladies get your baby legs from? I neeeeeed some!

PD is it Flips your using?
Ive had the same prob, the only way i sorted it was doubling the detergent and doing an extra rinse at the end of the wash cycle.

No its not flips its just regulat BG's, Ive done hot rinses cold rinses, washes followed by a wash with no detergent followed by rinse after rinse, i dont know what else to try!

I want I want;

Issy Bear
Mini LaLa
Bambooty
More Flip covers & inserts

Oh, and any cute pretty nappies really :rofl:

Must sell stuff & make money to buy nappies

Purpledahlia what do they smell of? I've read about BGs stinking a few times, it's so weird, I wonder what it is?

And Katy you can get 'official' Baby Legs or Huggalugs from the nappy websites but I got 5 for £16 from ebay last week that were the same quality near enough (if a teeny bit smaller) as BLs... obviously not sure how they'll wash up but they seem fine!

Gonna get myself on ebay when people buy my stuff in buy, swap and sell.

I still want to buy:
More Ittis.
A bambooty in hooty booty.
Issy bear
Wee notions!

Best find more stuff to sell :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads