~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Anybody heard from Maffie? Unless I've missed her haven't seen her online for a while :/

I was thinking that before, when I last saw her posts she was saying she had pretty bad morning sickness though.

Lunaty- :wave: I'm new in here, but now I've come in I never shut up :blush: xx

:hi: Katy ;)

Im back in NZ now..jeez what a mission LOL, the way there was a breeze though the way back i think Cole was catching a bug (he is actually sick now).. he cried quite a bit hahaha, it was a night flight too so everyone was trying to nap too :dohh:

sooooo embarrassing.. me pacing the corridors :rofl:

however the holiday itself was brilliant! Thank you

:hi: Lunaty, I'm also new in here just like Katy, arrive in NP about month ago & am never out of it now :rofl:.

Sorry to hear you had a nightmare flight, hope wee mans better soon tho.

ETA; would love to come to NZ, hear its lovely. Me n DH even looking at moving over :D

NZ is beautiful ;) i moved here with Dh about 3 years ago now and i must say i dotn think i will go back any time soon haha

Yeah i saw your FB status about him not being very well or coping well with the travel! Glad your home now tho!

AG do you wanna save on postage and just bring them to the zoo??x

Yep i can do that if you dont mind waiting :) just remind me nearer the time!

I dont mind, Ill wash them Fri and a strip wash and by then they will need washed again, even if they dont, i dont know if i can use them anyways!

Lunaty i would LOVE to move to NZ Robin and i very nearly did until we were made partners here :dohh:

it is so worth it, Farie (she's on the forum too) just moved from the UK to NZ not o long ago.. we actually met up knowing each other form the forum and we still see eachother regularly :) she is actually preggo now so ill make sure she gets sucked into cloth and NP to heheheheh

ahh i;d love to move somewhere like that, not sure i could handle the heat tho!

NZ is sea climate... not to hot at all (nothing like Australia)... we even have a bit of snow on certain spots.. however our summers do last a lot longer on this side of the world and our winters generally dont get colder then 9degrees :)

I'd love to go to NZ. My best friend flys out on Sunday to spend a whole year there! Jelous much? :)

My Oh is in the RAF, but poss due out next yr. We did a quick online immigration check & it came back to say we'd have a good change cos of his trades - hes a qualified Adventurous Trainig Instructor & does rock climbing/mountaineering/skiing/canoeing/kayaking - the list goes on lol. Have been asked to do a full check, but holding off untill we know whether he's coming out of the military or not. I would love to do the check now, but he won't.

ETA; on another note all. U remember I had problems with a wet baby at 4am the first time I used a bumhugger & I never knew if it was the wrap not being on right or needing to boost? Well, tightened the wrap right up the other night and no problems & used a WNNN last night with no leaks -brill. BUT..............nobody warned me about how bad they smell - eurgh!! Please tell me you get used to it????

whahaha i almost never managed to get a whole night out of cloth but am still wanting to try a couple before i entirely give up..

even most sposies end up leaking with him though it is slightly getting better now..
about the smell.. i just put them in the bucket with some tea tree oil (not on his bum haha) also in the wash and never had smells before it got weed in but some nappies retain smell easier then others.. IE Bum genius are notorious for stink issues..

Oh you note bum genius as smelly, ive noticed only a slight smell and Im using a powder for the bambino mio nappies, am getting Ecover for them though as my friend recommended it as she uses bum genius nappies. Ill let you know when I get it if there is an improvement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->