~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Hey Girls :hi: for you that remember me back in the day!for those of you that dont then I am Hannah!!

I gave up on cloth as I was having to change on the hour due to him being such a heavy wetter it just got too much :blush:

Finn is a lot less of a heavy wetter now and want to go back to cloth again!!:happydance:

Cue spending sprees again as I have 0 now!!!

Heyyyy!!!!!! welcome back chick!!!! lol quick to the swap & sell thread heheheh

I just put the microfibre bit on top for Edwards BB. Mainly because I just guessed that was how it was meant to be :lol:

Hi dizzyspells :wave: did your dresses arrive yet?
P.S- If you want a green stars tots bots AIO bamboo I have one for sale xx

i bought my last nappy for a while from lunaty... i need to wait on most arriving so i can see what i have spent all our money on:rofl:

Woohoo, more people with spending sprees!!

I've always put the microfibre bit of the blueberry onesize on the top, any idea why it's meant to be different for boys and girls? Surely it's drier on their bums if the microfibre is on top?

I just doubled up the insert at the top for Finn when I used them.x

Hey Girls :hi: for you that remember me back in the day!for those of you that dont then I am Hannah!!

I gave up on cloth as I was having to change on the hour due to him being such a heavy wetter it just got too much :blush:

Finn is a lot less of a heavy wetter now and want to go back to cloth again!!:happydance:

Cue spending sprees again as I have 0 now!!!

Heyyyy!!!!!! welcome back chick!!!! lol quick to the swap & sell thread heheheh

Hi hunni!!!You bought my WN Black and Skull print pocket!I loved that nalppy :cloud9:

I just put the microfibre bit on top for Edwards BB. Mainly because I just guessed that was how it was meant to be :lol:

Hi dizzyspells :wave: did your dresses arrive yet?
P.S- If you want a green stars tots bots AIO bamboo I have one for sale xx

Yes hun they arrived Sat :thumbup: but I dont think they suit me :rofl:

How much are you wanting for the nappy hun??Is the newer TB wrapless ones??x

Jup i did, it has been passed around n the mean time as Cole is to big for it now :cry: it was such a cute nappy ;)

Nice to see you back though :hugs:

woah this thread his huge! thought i'd just dip my toe in and say hello :wave:

:wave: 4boys4years

I blame them lot, they chat too much :haha:

Oooops i just realised i was the first one to answer this thread back in the day :rofl: okay maybe its me that talks too much :blush: :haha:

Bibs n Bots have sold out of So Scrumptious wipes cubes- eeep! Anyone know where else you can buy them from?

Oh, and Bibs n Bots are looking for a tester for the new wonderoo v2... sign up on their facebook page.

bah...maybe I will get something else for the wipes just to try...suggestions on postcard.

dizzyspells- yep it's an AIO. I've put a post in the swap and sell thread :) xx

i've been using the wonderoo v2, i'm quite surprised by it actuallyits pretty good!

Squish I had a dream about you the other night, that you'd just had another baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->