~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

what is the facebook page called jetters? i searched woderoo but nothing came up xx

i think it closed yesterday though? Might be wrong

Ohh im feeeling a bit sad.. ive started to wean Cole of the breast in the hope i could just do 3 feeds a day as he seems to be soooooo hungry all the time even thoguh he is on solids..

He has taken to the bottle so well and im happy that he seems to finally be satisfied but my boobs seems to be quite happy too to not have to feed anymore LOL it's taking Cole so long to get any let down that we just both kinda had to throw in the towel :dohh:

I guess this is the end of me breastfeeding him Bohoo hoo..

:hugs: BFing never worked out for me as Edward wouldn't latch and I was devastated so I probably kind of know how you feel xx

:hugs: BFing never worked out for me as Edward wouldn't latch and I was devastated so I probably kind of know how you feel xx

:hugs: thanks, im glad and proud i made it to 6 months as it was devvo not easy but now i kinda miss the bonding time it gave..

I think id be even more hartbroken if it wouldnt have worked out at all!!

x

Hello ladies! :hi:

Just thought I'd pop in and say a proper hello to you all, I'm prewashing my cloth stash as we speak - I couldn't contain my excitement anymore!!

Anyways, I'm 24 and from sunny Lancashire :thumbup: Used to live near Preston, now in Blackburn. Been married for 2yrs and our first baby is due next week (I'm very proud of myself for holding off on fluff washing this long!). So I'm almost a cloth bum mum :)

However, I do think my computer should come up with a warning everytime I'm browsing nappy sites! I keep telling myself I have to wait for the baby to arrive before I can buy any more nappies but it's soooo hard!!

But that's enough rambling and hopefully will get to know you all better while I try and get my head round this parenting malarky!! :)

Hey ladies, does anyone have any advice on how to brighten up my inserts? They are starting to look a little grey instead of bright white and don't really to want to bleach them if I can help it xxx

Hey ladies, does anyone have any advice on how to brighten up my inserts? They are starting to look a little grey instead of bright white and don't really to want to bleach them if I can help it xxx

I always use napisan then out on the line i the sun, im sure ive seen someone use glowhite but not sure whats in that

I use Vanish and sunshine on my inserts if they look grey/stained...if it's microfibre I think it tends to be the nature of the beast, though, or it is with my water at least! :haha:

By the way, who here uses Facebook? I'm Enola Stevenson if you want to add me (just put 'from bnb' so I know who you are! :flower:)
x

Are weaning poos super bad? I keep seeing them mentioned but have no idea what's in store for me :lol: xx

I use Vanish and sunshine on my inserts if they look grey/stained...if it's microfibre I think it tends to be the nature of the beast, though, or it is with my water at least! :haha:

By the way, who here uses Facebook? I'm Enola Stevenson if you want to add me (just put 'from bnb' so I know who you are! :flower:)
x

Hi found two of you?? Requested tothe one with a picture (I am jane daly)

Just come to a disappointing conclusion. As much as I like the pretty nappies I need some boring plain ones for under certain outfits :dohh: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->