~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

i only bought plain ones so boring, but might get some others!!!

Ohhh how do I spend money so easily!!! lol

I was a good girl though and didn't buy everything I wanted!

Just come to a disappointing conclusion. As much as I like the pretty nappies I need some boring plain ones for under certain outfits :dohh: xx

Why is that hun? i never had any issues, i just use itti's or bubblebubs when i have jeans on him that are on the small side.. ;)

Some of his romper suits and things are white so they look a bit daft when you can see the pattern through. I bought a white bambooty which is so slim so will use that when need be :) xx

:haha: I love seeing Caitlyn's prints through her rompers and babygros etc :blush:

I thought I would like it but before I kept forgetting it was his nappy and thinking there were dirty bits on his sleepsuit :lol:

Ahh :rofl: I tend to put Caitlyn in dresses more now so I can see my nappies more :blush:

Alex has been in a SIO Itti since 12.30, hes jsut fallen asleep before i could change him :dohh:
Anyone needing to find out the longest a SIO lasts for, ill find out for you :rofl:

Lol, would be handy to know! I hate when they fall asleep when you need to change them xx

Caitlyn did that in a cushie earlier...I was not impressed, especially as she slept for 2.5 hours and had worn the nappy before that...longest I get out of a cushie is 5 hours :haha:

I'm too scared to test them. I just change after 2.5hours regardless xx

I test when it's Liam's turn to do the washing / morning change :smug:

Cool Arcanegirl.
We use bumgenius V3 and they are ok overnight

My LO was in an itti from 2pm till about 7pm on my first day in cloth....I kept checking it and it didn't seem at all wet until dinner time....hmmmm, I have only been needing to change his cloths bums as often as i changed his sposie bums....?! and we have used a BBOS through the night and it was fine :) though tonight we are trying a popolini, eek!

My 'free' BG arrived and it's soooo cute! Well it cost me £3.95 in postage but well worth it. It's a small twilight and sooo teeny and lovely and has tempted me to buy more (which was obviously the whole point of the promotion!!). Funnily enough it arrived on the same day as one I bought off mummy_mi (another small BG) and they are so tiny and cute- now I can't help wondering JUST how small the XS's are??

Am sooooooooooo tempted to buy some new XS BGs because they must be smaller than these, and these are SMALL! Realistically I know he wont be in the XSs for very long at all, buuuut if they are smaller than these.. I want!!

Hunny i had a NB nappy and Cole didnt even fit in it when he was born (he was 3.55 KG) so dont buy to many as you may not even be able to use them?!

Hmmm... I might buy *one* and see what it's like! They NEVER seem to be up for sale second hand which makes me think people love them and keep them for themselves.. or hate them and so don't buy them in the first place?!

Im am interested in people using cloth nappies instead of nasty not eco friendly ones - I have never known anyone use them so is there anywhere I can read up on them and get some info?
Regards
Sally

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back