~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Hello Ladies,

Can I join?
I've just emptied my nappy stacker of disposables and replaced them with ready "Jo"-folded terry nappies. My LO is currently in fluff around the house during the day and when we go on short outings, but in disposables overnight and when we are out for a while. I'm using terry squares, home made fleece liners and Nature Babies wraps.

Hi Ladies,

I think I am falling out of love with my ittis :( I just never seem to reach for them anymore and the fit on the sio not that Olivia is bigger isnt great. I am thinking about selling the lot and replacing them with something else.

Do you think I should stick it out with them?

I sold all my Ittis. Much as I love them the SIO just don't fit Edward xx

jup i love my AIO's but i have always had a love / hate relationship with the SIO's.. sometimes they fit great and sometimes they just have to much gap.. depending if Cole is in one if his grow spurts

AIO's with 2 mini bamboo boosters is the way to go!!!

I ordered Daisy a weenotions nappy with her name on the bum :dance: cant wait for it to come :wohoo: xxx

What does Wick mean with a nappy? I keep reading it but no idea what it means!

I love the bumgenius V3 and so does Thom, we use them all the time except if going out all day, if I am I have the boots Eco nappies and the degradable bags, arent I the greenie!!!!

I sold all my Ittis. Much as I love them the SIO just don't fit Edward xx

Its strange you say that because when i received your one Katy, i thought it was a small and when Remi done a poo in it, it leaked. But the AIO Itti i have fitted much better....(although she hasnt done a poo in it yet)....maybe the SIOs are slightly different because i noticed it x

What does Wick mean with a nappy? I keep reading it but no idea what it means!

It's when wetness seeps through to LO's clothes because of compression. I used to get wicking with certain wraps around the waist and legs where the edging material met the PUL but only when he was in snug clothes. It's not exactly leakage but kind of, in effect. Some people find fleece and wool is prone to wicking if LO lies in one place too long.

:hi: I hope no one minds me starting this? I thought it would be a good idea to have a general chat thread so we can chat til the cows come home :haha: I have just ordered my first nappies from CNT and I'm so excited but realised there was no where to post my :happydance: LOL.

xxx

Yay - great idea. Ooooh, bet you can't wait for your new fluff!!
I'm back in love with Itti's now that the medium SIO's are fitting George again now xxxx

Ooh good idea lovely :yipee:

Yay for new fluff! And yay Emma for feeling the Itti love again!!

Have you both had nice days?

xxx

No I cant wait. I love Itti's they fit like a dream atm, I hope it stays this way :haha: I have a BB cow print on its way (never tried a BB) and a WeeNotions with Daisy's name on the bum, but dread to think what it will look like the site confused me so much :blush:

I love your avatar :flower: xxx

:hi: pops :) wow just clocked your ticker :shock: I cant wait to come and meet missy :dance: I would get her a fluffy nappy as a gift for when she comes but I think you pretty much have every one going :haha: Hope youre ok xxx

:hi: pops :) wow just clocked your ticker :shock: I cant wait to come and meet missy :dance: I would get her a fluffy nappy as a gift for when she comes but I think you pretty much have every one going :haha: Hope youre ok xxx

Isn't it mad!! I can't wait for you to come and have cuddles and me with your girlie :cloud9:

:haha: you don't be buying anything but as for having everything, there is always room for more :haha:

xxx

Isn't it mad!! I can't wait for you to come and have cuddles and me with your girlie :cloud9:

:haha: you don't be buying anything but as for having everything, there is always room for more :haha:

xxx

:rofl: I NEEEEED that quote, not sure I will get away with it though lol. :haha:

xxx

:rofl: I am lucky that Boyo seems to have a weaker personality than me when it comes to getting this girlie stuff :rofl:

xxx

Hi girls I've bought a couple more Issy's off Katy and have put myself on a self imposed fluff ban! :lol:

I'm loving the weather for getting everything dry ATM! :happydance:

just ordered my first wn ordered the gift set new baby nappy in baby blue cuddlesoft with lil stinker embroided on back with small scunk and his name alfie bunker (hope they can fit it on) comes with ten washable wipes too all for £22 plus p&p soooooo excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->