~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Did you take the Monkey one Lis?!

I hope it's still like this on Saturday as I plan to have a nappy wash and dry day :cloud9:

xxx

Yeah monkey minkee :lol: and dinos.....I am liking them for Hebe actually but they'll come in for the boy wonder too :)

x

Ah this threads made me a bit sad, cos there was already a chat thread...
https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/155853-fluffy-bum-club.html

but now SO many of the old crew are banned/have left, I guess it makes sense to start afresh... still sad though :(

Im on a ban now due to no money :lol:
Ive got most of the Itti colours now (not inc ltds) a few more cushies, my first Issy and waiting on a WN i got from CNT :D

I wondered where the fluffy bum club went to :sad1:

I wondered where the fluffy bum club went to :sad1:

It often gets pushed well down or off the first page when no one posts in there for awhile, but as Jetters said it may be good to start afresh....

ohh i just saw this too and also made me kinda sad becuase of fluffy bum chat, i liked that thread :cry:

ah well times move!

i wanted to try the cherry issy but since the v2s have come out they seem to have dissapeared? I might have missed the clearance on them or somehting whilst i was holiday? gutted though!

Yes wicking tends to cause a line rather than a circle of damp if that makes sense :flower:

Hi ladies!!!!

We are back to full time cloth...just sposie wipes....with Hayden. Hoping him feeling wet more will encourage him it's time to potty train!!! My stubborn child :doh: I have a new dipe on the way though!! I won a Thirsties Duo Diaper...can't wait to try it out

Im so glad we've got a random fluffy bum chat thread- i wanted a place to put this, but wasnt sure where...

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Its my due date today!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Cant wait to start uploading pics of my ickle boy!!!!! Newborn fluff!!! :haha:

Just got to get the painful part out of the way with now :wacko:

woohoo, good luck babes, labour dust

have to admit, i was quite sad to see this thread too :( i hate that so many people have left :(

x

Good luck kate :) i sold all my disposables on ebay only one pack of nature babycare now :)

My postie had lots of fluffy post for me this morning. 3 bambootys, a ltd ed Itti and 3 custom WN :yipee:

Kate- Yay for due date :happydance: I never got to mine, Edward was a day early.

Lisa- I'm on a nappy ban too I think. I need to do a stock check on how many and what I actually have xx

ETA: I used to find I was talking to myself a lot in the old thread :( it was very quiet xx

oooh i like threads like these :)

i STILL havent even seen my moo moo itti, its still at my mums... i get to meet it tomorrow though :haha: as well as her trampoline... wondering if trampoline is a good induction method?! JOKING :lol:

I have just purchased another BG V3... hoping this one reaches me, as the CNT ones and ebay ones NEVER do. Paypal must think im stupid, keep filing disputes :(

Good luck Kate, loooots of labour dust for you :)

Afternoon ladies :wave:

No fluffy post here for ages it seems! Well, a WN wrap yesterday but that doesn't count!

Still, have the Owls on the way from Chaos, a skulls WN from BabyHaines and a gorgeous UD from Twiggy all due, as well as our Newly Hatched WN sometime so a few to look forward to! Oh, and our Teenyfits!! :yipee:

Home from work now as have MW appointment shortly....can't believe we are sooooo close!

Kate, :yipee: for due date!!

xxx

Good luck Kate- hope the baby decides to arrive soon :)

MO3- I'll be interested to hear if you like the Duo pocket. I have a bit of a love/hate with ours. It's pretty cool the way the insert can snap apart- if we need a super trim bum I'll just put the hemp half in the pocket. I'm not really a fan of gussets though- although they are working for us better than they used to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->