~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Oooh good luck Kate!

Katy,which Bambootys have you just got?I love mine :) x

I can't wait to try it! We love their covers which have the gussets and their old pocket diapers, not even sure if they make them any more, they had the gussets too. Hopefully we like this as much

Jen- I've got quite a few, I started with the hooty booty and really liked it. It was the only one I trusted not to poop leak when out, so I got a zoom zoom and a plain white. Now I have 2x Hooty Booty, 2x Zoom Zoom, 1xGreen Stripe, 1x White :) xx

I got the dino today thanks Katy and the christening nappy you found came too :)

Oooh, congrats on reaching your due date!! I never got to mine, either......

Pops - your WN was posted today & I threw in a MF insert & the spare Itti booster set I said u could have :)

I think I've found an Issy Bear and a Cushie Tushie to try :)

Out of interest Katy - what did you sell ur Issy's for inc. P&p?? If u don't mind me asking??xx

They were brand new and unused. I think I sold the two day baby print ones for £16.50 and the minky monkeys for £17.50

Anyone got any advice on the following, Edward seems fine in his BBSS but in his WNSS he'd barely had it on 20 mins before the material over the leg elastic was soaked on the left hand side :( I really hope it's not a case of them not suiting him because I have 3 brand new ones, and one has his nickname embroidered on :( Could it be because they're new inserts and I didn't pre wash? xx

We had that problem with the wnss too... but mine were preloved and they still did it so dont think its to do with the inserts... but as hes gotten bigger wnss now suit him better and we dont have any problems so maybe try them again, if they do the same leavethem for a few weeks then try?

the wn inserts need a good soak I think. Also I dont know if you noticed on the site but the mediums are actually from 15lb I think and Sid's just nicely that now.....mine have done the same thing to start but were fine after a soak but the weight might be a factor too.....:shrug:

Edward's only 14lb6ozs maybe that's the problem. Thanks, will leave them a while and try again xx

I just buy mediums automatically! Meds are 15-25lb approx so I bet thats why ;)

I struggle with WN's. I find George leaks out of them :( Although I was using the OS, so maybe they were the wrong shape??
It's such a shame though, ad they're such bootiful nappies.

I had three OS' have sold my skulls, have my sunshine up for sale but am keeping the one in my profile pic as I can't bear to part with it....!!

If you do decide to part with it can I have first dibs :blush: I have that exact one sitting in my basket but spent too much already :( xx

Thanks Katy :)

I've just been offered a minky cow print Issy Bear in EUC & a denim Cushie Tushie in EUC for £19.50 posted (rec. delivery). I didn't know if that was a good price??

Am I the only one who really doesn't like Issy Bears? :( I just can't get along with my skull one :nope: x

Of course you can honey. I'm only holding onto it because it's my most gawjuss cutie fluffy nappy and I love it - even thoughit doesn't fit him well & I don't really use it....I guess I was thinking he'd grow into it....!!

Jen - i haven't tried one yet, but everyone rates them, so wantedto give them a go!!

What's your skull one like??

If that price is for both I'd say that's defo a good offer :thumbup: Sounds like a bargain actually!

Jen- I don't like my Issy's I put him in one once and sold all 4 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->