~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Hi Ladies :wave: sad about the old thread but glad theres a new one :D we sould get a blinkie made like the old thread had :D :D

Anywaysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :wave: :wave: how is everyone? No fluffy post here (well a WNNN in the week) and waiting for a new Itti to arrive :D had a sad day last monday when 2 of my Ittis became crinkly :( but all sorted now and new Ittis on there way :D

I get paid on Monday :D what can I buy :D

Kate - any signs of your baby? :D

What didn't you like hun??
Hmmm. I guess I need to try them & see - same with the Cushies I guess??xx

Oh no Sarah.....not crinkly Itti's!!
I am soooooo feeling the medium SIO Itti love now :) I have a blue polka (so lush!!) a black & a lime and I've just bought a red and a rockmellon xxxx

Evening lovelies, how are we all tonight :kiss:

I can't wait to start trying them all, flogging the ones that don't work for us and re-stocking with new!!

Thanks Em, can't wait to get it!! :happydance:

xxx

I didn't like the fit, I've cut my stash down to slim fitting only really. Bambootys and Itti's with the odd WN and one neppula xx

ETA: I have a blue polka AIO medium, and just ordered the large too for when he outgrows the medium :blush: xx

Ahh good idea to start a new thread, i think the old one was getting SOOOOO big LOL

Hmm i had Cole in his WNNN yesterday and it lasted 8 hours before he woke up and wouldnt go to sleep anymore as the nappy was soaken wet!!!

I had hoped it woud have lasted a bit longer then that!
Does anyone use a WNNN with extra boosting other then both boosters gven with it?

I keep meaning to lunaty but everytime i put logan in a wnnn he poops!! Every single time!! Dont think he likes them!!

LOL Erin, Cole generally does a poo in new nappies.. but now he is a bit older it's only one a day n the morning.. it's good cause i can then use on of the not so nice nappies i have :rofl:

Nah it was a bit disappointing as they are suppose to be one off the better night nappies out there... grr.. well in the end 8 hours is more then the 6 i get with other combi's haha

Let me know when you figure out if the WNNN wthout any extra boosting works for you.. then at least i know it's my child and not the nappy

Mil is watching Alex tomorrow evening, she knows how to use cloth nappies. Would it be cruel to hide the small amount of disposables we have to make sure she uses cloth :blush:

i want to buy large aio ittis, is there any colour that doesnt crinkly?

Morning ladies, how are we all today?

Any nice fluffy post for anyone!? :haha:

I have just made a massive mistake and looked at the updated Issy prints on FB and there are now 3 that we have to have :dohh: I wasn't fussed before when the order was going off as we were happy with the ones we had but not now! Have messaged to see if Alix will be getting them in so fingers crossed :dohh:

AG, I'd be hiding them too!!

Anyone up to anything nice today?

xxx

Today i got a custom vest for lil man and a nappy i bought off here :) Got my dispatch for my wnos so waiting for that eagerly!! Also waitinng on 2 aio ittis :D

Am I the only one who really doesn't like Issy Bears? :( I just can't get along with my skull one :nope: x

Is it the white skulls minky one that you have? If you decide to sell it, please can I have first dibs? I wanted that one but it sold out before I could buy it :(

I think Jen has the black and white mini skulls hun - if I ever decide to part with our WS you'll be the first to know :flower:

xxx

You're right Pops,I've got the black skulls!Sorry Cath xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"