~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

i want to buy large aio ittis, is there any colour that doesnt crinkly?

The nappies shouldnt crinkle in general i wouldnt think...not heard of certain colours doing it unless someone else knows something i dont?

I thought it was Red and Purple or peppermint..?!

What do you ladies think of bamboo weenotions northenlights thinking of getting alfie one ? Pos momsters on black and personalised wrap to go with it

I have a dragons on black i might be willing to part with? I love them but i have ALOT of fitteds!! Its nearly new (worn twice!)

I want small was gunna buy direct from weenotions, what would u recommend on top insert, microfleece, cuddle soft or minki?

I did hun thanks it came this morning... ahhh mines medium! I would say fleece as it keeps babys bits dry :D

ordered my WNNL and a fairy hammock :) came to £19 with postage

re crunchy Itti's - I've seen talk of nearly all colours having the crunchy problem. I think they had a bad batch of PUL from what the lady in Oz I was in touch with said. If you had them from new then Itti will replace them for you if they go crunchy. Eventually they become totally unusable. I've had 2 replaced and the service was exceptional! they came 2 days after I emailed pics through. :)

You can hear it. the PUL is sticking to itself inside which makes the crunchy/crinkly sound. You'll know - it's really obvious and the nappy loses shape as the PUL drags it all in on itself :)

Hi all,

Not been around for AGES (life has kept me hopping /sigh), but dipping back in again :D

Despite my husband's best efforts, I am turning into a cloth addict :rofl: My Naughty Babies have mostly done fine till now (we've also been working through the boxes and boxes of Pampers my well-meaning Mum bought :dohh:). But I have some Itti AIO and SIOs on the way, and am planning on some Issis, WNOS, and WNNNs! So excited :yay:

Hope everyone's fluffy bummed babies are doing well :thumbup:

:hi: Eala- How's Romilly?

I saw an awesome fluffy bum business idea today- do you guys have Tupperware parties in the UK, where a bunch of women get together and buy plastic containers at someone's house? Well, I saw the same idea for fluff- get together a bunch of friends and there is a woman here with a collection of fluff to sell who will come to your party. Great idea for a baby shower- wishing I'd thought of the idea first since it'd be a good excuse to collect more fluff...

I think we do have something kinda like that, I know in my area there are nappy advisors who come to your house and give you a demo then you can order through them. I'd love to do it but I don't drive :( xx

i wish there was stuff like that round here, but i very much doubt there is anyone else remotely near me who has even heard of cloth nappies let alone bought one :( There was a few in a cabinet in the MWL bit of the delivery suite, and this woman had a very confused look on her face like "but why would you keep a pooey nappy?" :dohh:

I really want to order WN's. I have £110 just sitting in my paypal but I should be good and use it for the wedding. Hmmm....nappies or napkins?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->