~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

katy dont do it....

think wedding, think perfect perfect wedding...!!!

Wow gone for a couple days and tons to catch up on lol

I'm really excited, I posted about ordering those diapers from Franklin Goose and just got a shipping notice!!!! Only 5 of the 15 things are back ordered. So my blueberry, super excited about it as I haven't tried them before, my thirsties duo (hopefully the other I won will be here too), my fuzzi bunz and rumparooz will be here this week!!

Katy - get some WNs and buy your napkins from Ikea :rofl:

AG - it sooooooooo is!:sulk:

Kaites - Romilly is doing fine thanks! She's putting on weight a bit more now, though my well-meaning-but-dense HV is still flapping as usual :dohh: How is Emma?

I think the nappy-ware parties sound fab :D Someone set up a business and I'll become a rep for you :rofl:

...i'm so tempted by the nappy parties :haha: i wouldn't have a CLUE where to start though... i'd probably suck :blush:

Katy - have you been naughty??

Welcome Back Eala - lovely to see you here :)

We do have nappy reps - Vici does it for 'Fill Your Pants' you get a kit to show peoples and you get to be called a nappy guru!! Hehe, fab eh ;)

I have emailed about being a Nappy Rep over the weekend as it really interests me and I really love the idea of being able to promote it :thumbup: I'll let you know how I get on!

Did you order one Katy?! Think of the wedding!!

I have been super good and still have Missys WN sat in the basket! They are going to be a treat when she arrives I have decided!!

Speaking of weddings, our invites arrived today and I am so happy with them! :yipee:

xxx

I applied to FYP. But I'm also toying with starting my own business, need to talk with OH and work out start up costs etc.

I was good and haven't ordered one :) So that's £125 for the wedding fund :) xx

:dance: can someone be a rep near me? id suck as a rep, but id buy loads from you :thumbup:

I come to Kent to see my friend fairly often :winkwink: :haha:

Yay for you Katie, wonder how long it'll last :rofl:

xxx

Well, OH has just told me to spend it on nappies :dohh:

I actually have 3 nappies that I want, and then I think I'm done :shrug: The nappy fever seems to have worn off xx

:thumbup: i'll hold you that pops ;)

Err.. silly question girls... why do people have lots of wetbags? I know they are really pretty and stuff... and its cool to have matching ones, but is there a need for a bag per nappy, or just 1 big bag? :blush: im TRYING to be good and save money!!

and katy :shock: BUY BUY BUY! and i see what you mean. i dont like most of the other brands... i dont get the fuss over some of them... my itti rainbow is almost complete, then im quite content i think. Even WNs are a bit hit & miss to me :blush: :shrug:

^I have 1 big one, however, I think I need another. And this isn't me being an addict, it's being realistic in that when mine is in the wash I don't have one to take out with me xx

ETA: I have a cushie tushie one and it holds a days worth of nappies no prob, and it was only £12 :thumbup:

so, 2 big wetbags would be ok... i can justify that :lol:

now i just have to choose :haha:

Please do Hayley! :flower:

I can see that happening Katy, I have the WN I want for her, the Straweberry Bambooty to try and then that is pretty much it unless something amazing pops up. I am even considering selling a couple we have already :blush:

xxx

I've done that too Pops. I went mad at first, now I've got sensible and don't love or need half of what I have xx

:wave: Hi ladies! Just wanted to introduce me... my girl is due Oct 8 and I've been a fluff addict already for about 2 months. :shy:
I've cut myself off today until my last 2 packages arrive in the mail, but I have MORE than enough to start. :rofl: Can't wait till the rest show up so I can do a stash pic and assess the damage!

im a bit gutted actually... my fluff obsession has began and ended before baby even arrives. This sucks!!! Perhaps it'll get worse as he gets bigger :lol: here's hoping!

Yeah i ve had period where i thought id had everything and i was content.. then he went from S to M and i noticed half o f my stash didnt fit properly or i saw some new interesting brands..

I guess you have quite spells now and then though ;)
Like now.. ive got pretty much enough M's and enough nappies for him to get through a couple of days.. ive got some pretties on the way too so im all good for now..

Though i know he is now slowly starting to get into L so i juts bought my first L for him :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->