The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

can i be added please??

we've been trying since July so..4 months x

can i be added please??

we've been trying since July so..4 months x

Are you talking about the FB group or this thread? lol Sorry.. you probably mean this thread but I just want to make sure since the last page has been about the group.

looking like a BFN for me this month as usual, tested got BFN but as ive said before cycles are irregular so could be too ewarly but ive been gettin too many AF symptoms this month xx

Hi ladies.

Just thought I'd stop by to say hello. Me and DH have been TTC for 25 months now and no BFP.
GL to everyone and lots of baby dust xxx

i've done my 5th test since my last AF on August 10th.
it's still negative. :(
I hate the whole waiting game.
waiting for af or wating for a postive both feel like they are not coming anytime soon.
I'm on CD 63.
i had spotting about 5 weeks ago. since then i've been feeling sick on and off. my back has been SORE. my boobs have been tingley, and achy, but not like omg don't touch sore.
i've been getting light cramps, butterfly feeling and gurlgying all where my period pain would usually be. i've been getting headaches pretty much everyday.
i've had a few days where i've been dizzy and the room starts to spin.

i'm not if all this is happening because i'm thinking about it to much or if it's all in my head or if AF is taking 5 weeks to actaully arrive.
i don't feel like af is about to arrive, and i wouldn't know how the the pregnant feels like as i'm trying for my 1st.
it is hard i'm not going to lie, i just wish we didn't have to go through this all the time. it's doing my head in having to write down every cycle i have, writing down my cervix postion every day which actaully hasn't changed in a while and writing down my temp.
i think my hubby is starting to think i am. we went shopping yesturday and he wouldn't let me carry any of the heavy stuff back, where usually i carry at least one or two heavy bags back.

Hello!! We have been trying since April (so 6 months now) and never had a second line :( not even an evap lol!

Fingers crossed you all get your :bfp: soon! :dust:

Hey, since I see there is a list now, I just wanted to add that we've been ntnp for 10 months, ttc now for two (af came sat)

congrats on the bfp victoria, I've updated your details on the front page!

welcome to the thread wanaBmummy - will get you added to the list, how have you coped after months of no bfp?

aim1985 - when is AF due? hope you've just had a dodgy stick :)

Nikki_K - 25 months ttc, it must be so hard for you, how do you get by each cycle? do you try new things?

littlesteph - I can just about cope with seeing AF every stupid cycle but the more it happens to other women the more I think it's not going to happen to me which in some ways just makes it harder in the long run.

x Helen x - hello, I keep asking everyone this but how do you cope everytime AF arrives, do you sit in despair and wonder when or if it'll ever happen? I know I do

msdmorris, ta for the info chuck :)

Ok I have ordered a bunch of wondfo OPKs from Amazon.com and this is my first real cycle of charting my BBTs. I haven't ever used the OPKs before and i am hoping that I can confirm my ovulation the first cycle and hopefully be successful by the second cycle using them (FXed) I am really feeling positive about doing something other than BDing alot.

Congratulations vickytoria88!

My 20 day cycle long spotting turned into af. but, i'm feeling really positive about this cycle as i think i ov'd for the first time since ttc last one! yaaaay!

AF sucks but we didnt get much of a chance to bd what with thrush and the spotting(oh doesnt like to bd when there's any blood) this cycle so this time i'm not too upset. my first af after oh and i talked about trying to conceive i was quite a bit upset, i didnt realise its actually hard to get pregnant. pair that with my gp telling me 'you may have pcos. Go away and look it up, then come back and tell me how you want to go forward, but only after 6 months of ttc'. He knows there's a problem, i know there is a problem, why cant he refer me?! Pulling my hair out. lol.

Ok I have ordered a bunch of wondfo OPKs from Amazon.com and this is my first real cycle of charting my BBTs. I haven't ever used the OPKs before and i am hoping that I can confirm my ovulation the first cycle and hopefully be successful by the second cycle using them (FXed) I am really feeling positive about doing something other than BDing alot.

I really want to start temping...(not OPKs just yet) but temps I think I'd feel better if I started some charting.

---

On a non-TTC related note, I've been feeling kind of :sick: for the past day or two...and yup...here comes the flu. I feel like I've got a hangover and was hit by a truck. :haha:
Nausea and near pukey all morning, with an awful headache, and not really congestion, but my head feels full. I think I have muscle aches, but DH and I cut trees this weekend so we're both sore, that could be it.

Urg. I hate cold/flu season but I guess it's here. :dohh:

I am we are out this cycle. I am expecting O tomorrow but we haven't DTD at all because DH got some kind of chafing down there and looks like by the time he's better we'll be too late. Ugh...another cycle down the drain.

Thanx ladies. Was a huge shock as I was sure we were out. Only dtd twice last month. Fx for u all

We've been trying for 8 months on the 14th. Even though FF has said that I've ovulated it doesn't look like I have and I'm on CD49. Guess I'll have to wait till AF shows to start a fresh new cycle. Fingers crossed it will be the one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->