The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

inertia, oh it's a shame these things happen, it doesn't seem right does it? well at least you're diagnosed so you are a step ahead of all those women out there who don't yet know they've got the same thing :)

where are you in your cycle currently? I'm cd9 and it's just dragging now!

TryinFor1 - I'm so glad we have one woman on the front page who got a bfp, it would be such an unlucky thread if not one of us gets somewhere soon!!

Well we definitely need more than one up there. Lol. I hope we all get our :bfp: soon so the front page can have a bunch of blinky :bfp:s on it!

inertia, oh it's a shame these things happen, it doesn't seem right does it? well at least you're diagnosed so you are a step ahead of all those women out there who don't yet know they've got the same thing :)

where are you in your cycle currently? I'm cd9 and it's just dragging now!

TryinFor1 - I'm so glad we have one woman on the front page who got a bfp, it would be such an unlucky thread if not one of us gets somewhere soon!!

Yeah, for sure. Knowledge is power, right? Plus, I should (I hope) get really good high-risk care. Thing is, I've always been told that I'm perfectly fertile & should have no trouble conceiving, the problem will start when I finally do conceive, so perhaps it'll be the other way around and I'll have a lovely easy pregnancy!

I think the cycles always drag, grrr. I'm CD 21 now and I'm still getting highs on my monitor, though I'm seeing EWCM start to come so it shouldn't be too long til ov, then back to the dreaded TWW! hehe, all fun and games!

Where abouts do you live? x

Yes sushipat this is my 3rd month ttc...so were on the same timeline ! And yes we will succeed.

Tanzibar83 its been 3 months of actively ttc. I've been NTNP for a while longer..

inertia - I hope that it doesn't go from bad to worse when us women get a bfp, I will happily take on the awkward nights sleep, the foul moods and even the weight gain though. Thinking about it I don't think it could get any worse than our current situations right?

ooo so you're nearly at the fertile time of your cycle, how exciting. Do you use the clearblue fertility monitor? I tried it myself but it's not good for women who have longer than 45 days periods so I sold it and got double what I paid - win!

I live in the north west near good ole Blackpool, it's not a bad place but I wish when we start looking for a house to move more manchester way (hubbys family is that way and there's always more job opportunities in the big cities)

Thanks for the info nramirez1709, do you use anything like opk's or bbts to help you see when you ovulate?

Hey Tanzibar83, and to answer your question: no I haven't. I just know that usually ovulation occurs between cd12-16, so when ever I get cramping in my sides during that week I assume its ovulation. If i don't get a bfp by the new year, then ill upgrade to using ovulation kits and taking temps. Are those the kinds of things you use ?

I am considering selling my CBFM.. I know this isnt the thread really to discuss that.. lol. But I figure I can say anything on here.

Thoughts?

nramirez1709 - oh yes OPK's and temping work wonders for me, especially the temping part (I never would have worked out what my luteal phase was, so now when I do ovulate I'm able to figure out when af is due) :D

my advice if you want to use opk's is experiment with them. A lot of girls say to temp in the afternoon after holding in urine for at least 3 hours but I found much better results late evening from the past 2 cycles :)

TryingFor1 - it's up to you if you want to sell it, if you don't think it's getting you anywhere and could do with the money then you should defo sell it. I got rid of mine because I know I'm never going to get to a stage where I'll have short cycles and I find opk's much more fun and cheaper to use. what would you try instead? lets face it, it's not the end of the world if you did sell it, worse case scenario is you go and buy one again!

Hey Crumbs - It doesn't seem fair does it? it's a petty thing to even think really, the whole she got there first but it's embedded in everyone from a very young age and even the most selfless people will secretly want to "beat" other girls to the pip. How do you cope every cycle, do you do anything particular, or have a certain mindset throughout your cycle? in my Tww I like to think I'm one of those girls who just won't get extra symptoms. Doing that relaxes me more so I think I'll stick to that approach. For the rest of my cycle I just pee in a cup and wait for some good ovulation results! obviously having really bad days interweaved in that though!

Hi Tanzibar! I'm prone to a lot of symptoms, though I never noticed them before we started trying. So I normally have sore BB's, a little nausea and it's all hormonal. How do I cope?

I ignore them. I stopped over analyzing my symptoms, I might write them down now just so I know what's in the realm of normal for me. For instance, I just realized that right before I ovulate, I have sore BB's and I blame the progesterone.

But aside from ignoring them (and thinking it's just normal) I balance thinking I can be pregnant so I watch what I eat, and drink, and don't think anything non-prego friendly. It took awhile to balance with my emotions and months of crazy symptom spotting before I learned my lesson.

My mindset is mainly being hopeful, then ignoring my symptoms, then trying to ignore while all the while acting pregnant, then back to hopeful. I haven't successfully ignored the TTC process all together, although I heard that works wonders.

It took us awhile before we started TTC, and at this point I just hope to finally see a 2nd line.

(It felt nice to write that out, thank you!)

Another never had a bfp'er here!

Trying for 18 months now. Every month I think will be the month and never is. Even now I'm 4 days late but nothing, I just know AF is on her way...

I think it's good that you write them down crumbs. I like your attitude, it's very hard to ignore certain things which is why some of the time I take the time out and dig down to the reason I feel x,y,z - it helps me understand myself a bit more and I'm then able to vocalise why I feel certain things. A lot of girls on BnB just come out with nasty stuff sometimes and I always feel sorry for them because in my eyes they don't yet comprehend those feelings. At the end of the day we're all wanting the same thing!

Feel free to pour your heart out on here, I setup the thread to let everyone vent at the women in the same boat :)

ocean_pearl sorry to hear it's taking you far too long. Have you had any tests or examinations done to see if there's anything wrong?

No I haven't yet, was kind of ntnp until recently. But now I've bought some opks as I don't know if I'm ovulating due to the depo. I think if nothing by Christmas I will go docs in the new year x

Yes the docs sound like a good plan, glad to hear you're being proactive with the opks. Which sort do you have, the internet cheapies or have you splashed out? I use the IC and they work wonders. on amazon.co.uk you can buy 100 for £14, I would say they last ages but the more I get into my cycle the more I test multiple times every day, hehe!

Tanzibar83 - hehe they need to be fast and furious right lol I was really dissapointed at first cycle, then the 2nd I put in my head that it isn't just like that, "you want it, you got it" but sometimes I think "why oh why wont' I get preg...isn't just a man and a woman making love and abracadabra, here it is, a fertilized egg well attached to your 'walls' " LOL

I think I'm moving to November goal just like you...I'm spotting :(

nramirez1709 - hang in there ;)

ocean_pearl - sorry it's taking so long...

:dust::dust::dust:

Add me please! First we did NTNP for... 12 months?... then actively TTC for...19 months?

Oh wow when I actually count.... That's SAD.

Never ever seen that second line... Ttc 4yrs now! Am I ever gonna see that beautiful line??? 

inertia - I hope that it doesn't go from bad to worse when us women get a bfp, I will happily take on the awkward nights sleep, the foul moods and even the weight gain though. Thinking about it I don't think it could get any worse than our current situations right?

ooo so you're nearly at the fertile time of your cycle, how exciting. Do you use the clearblue fertility monitor? I tried it myself but it's not good for women who have longer than 45 days periods so I sold it and got double what I paid - win!

I live in the north west near good ole Blackpool, it's not a bad place but I wish when we start looking for a house to move more manchester way (hubbys family is that way and there's always more job opportunities in the big cities)

Thanks for the info nramirez1709, do you use anything like opk's or bbts to help you see when you ovulate?

I've always said that becoming fat & gaining stretchmarks don't bother me, as for the tiredness, I'm tired all of the time with my 5 month old puppy who likes to wake us up pre-dawn every day with his barking!

Yeah, I use the clearblue fm, it's okay - but I'm confused about today's reading of 'high' because to the naked eye, the lines defo look like it should be peak. Oh well, we're baby-making at the mo anyway. Fingers crossed it'll be my last month using it eh.

Do you just use ov sticks then? I used them and found them confusing :(

sushipat - yes it's very annoying that we're doing the practical but just keep failing the driving test ;)

when is your period due?

welcome fisher640 - wow that is a long time you've been trying, how you personally cope with how long it's taking?

Hey Yogibear0 - wow there's just more and more of you who have been trying longer than I have, I can't begin to imagine how that must feel. Does your family or friends know you're trying?

inertia - plus I've heard a lot of hubbys say their wives look even more beautiful during pregnancy. I'm not going to do a posh spice and try and stay slim, if I get extra fat during it then so be it!

Hm, I'd just stick to what the monitor says, like you said you're still baby making and thats whats important currently :)

I haven't been using opk's for that long and at first they did annoy me cause I didn't really get good results but after experimenting the times I found them to work like magic. I have a folder with each cycles sticks in, which is probably quite gross thinking about it, but I like to refer to them when I'm at my fertile time so I know what to look out for.

Sometimes there can be weeks where there is a 2nd line but it's very faint, I don't really pay attention to these and just basically ignore the reading until the line gets darker :)

I Think I've got the same ones Tanzibar, are they in a green and White wrapper? I didn't even get a Second line on those! Lol. But I missed a couple of days so will do it every day this cycle. AF just got me this afternoon :(

I have never had a second line either. I was just sure I would this month and the :witch: arrived yesterday. That is nearly 6 days late. :nope:

On to the next cycle I guess. This will be 7 months TTC for me and DH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->