The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

I joined a few months ago. Yeah I saw that you said that in the other thread and I kinda responded back to it. I love In my Shoes especially because if I am having a down day, all I have to say is "I am really upset today" and in five minutes 10 women have commented on my post.

As I said in the other thread, I cant stand it when someone gets their BFP and shows their pictures all over In My Shoes and they get to move to the pregnant in my shoes and I dont. I am so excited and happy for them and I know my time will come.

I prefer In my Shoes to BnB. But I like BnB too. There are like three girls I have become VERY close to on BnB and we were able to connect more personally on facebook. So that was really nice.

SockriTease (nice username by the way)

it's good you're making moves in the right direction - one thing that some of the girls on BnB do is avoid Gyn appointments or doctors as they're scared of finding something may be wrong with them but they don't realise that they just need to sit there and be in the frame of mind as "I need to go to find out how I can be proactive about TTC, ignoring it will only prolong it" - I think it's great you have that attitude :)

Thanks hun! :thumbup:

Tanzibar - I got an LH surge last cycle (with Clomid), but never a completely positive OPK, and my temps stayed the same. I think my body tried to O but didn't.

Tanzibar - I got an LH surge last cycle (with Clomid), but never a completely positive OPK, and my temps stayed the same. I think my body tried to O but didn't.

That makes me sad.. :(

I didn't know it was possible. I was so excited when I started to get a surge but I got a couple days of watery CM and then it went back to creamy, with no change in my temps. It sucked! Hopefully a double dose of Clomid will do the trick...

I just got my surge today on my first round of clomid. I am gonna be really sad if it is a false surge. I have had way too many of those. :cry:

I didn't want to upset you! Clomid works on the first round for lots of people! I bet you'll be fine.:hugs:

:hugs:

thanks.. just feeling overly emotional today I guess with ovulating and everything. Just hoping that I actually DO. Lol. I will know next monday for sure if I did!

Is In My Shoes specifically on FB? I have given up fb because I kept getting too depressed reading about other people's pregnancys, babies, and children :(

In my shoes is a group specifically in facebook for ttc women. It is a secret group so it doesnt show up on your news feed, so other people cant see it. I love it, personally. Very lovely women and great support.

In my shoes is a group specifically in facebook for ttc women. It is a secret group so it doesnt show up on your news feed, so other people cant see it. I love it, personally. Very lovely women and great support.

how do you join??

PM me your name and I will add you as my friend on facebook and then invite you into the group.

Hey girls, hope you're all doing well today. Well it was the last dosage of my 2nd clomid round today...now the real fun begins right?

Can I join? We have been trying for 6 months. I stopped taking bcp the day we got back from honeymoon. Silly me I thought I could get preg on honeymoon and have morning sickness. Lol didn't know it would be this hard. Going to start opk and temp checking soon. do u ladies know of a medical condition why I have very irregular monthlies??
like 28,30, even 40day cycles . To the point I think I'm preg coz I'm so late. like the rest of u just want answers,. I think the not knowing and not being able to control what's happening is the hardest isn't it.

I've had 6 periods in the last 2 years:
03/10, 9/10, 11/10, 1/11, 6/11, 9/11.

I still haven't been to the dr about it (insurance issues), but I've been irregular since I started my period, unless I was on the pill.

My GP (when I was a teen) kept telling me it would 'fix itself when I got older'.... ???????????????? :dohh:

Hey Rin nice to see you on here :)

Yeah those kind and optimistic words at a young age tend to scar your mind when you don't get anywhere with TTC :(

Well there goes another one. Another girl on BnB got a bfp 1st month trying. I don't even know what to say to that :S

Wow makes me wonder what im doing wrong ... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->