The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

4dpo..

Sorry I dont have very much to report. I am getting my progesterone levels checked Monday and I pray that my levels are high. Please keep your guys fingers crossed for me. :) :hugs:

yeah ocean_pearl it's the green handled ones, like many other girls on here I become quite obsessive about POAS!

Sorry to hear the stupid witch got you, are you going to try anything new this cycle?

Hi littlepeterso - so sorry to hear you've never been pregnant, have you been diagnosed with anything or are you and hubby perfectly fine down below?

TryinFor1 - hope the progesterone levels are high for you over the next couple of days, I bet Monday feels about 10 years away currently?

haha at least 10 years away.

I have been impatiently patiently waiting so only two more days.. and I am busy doing fun stuff with DH both days so I just hope it flies by. My appointment is at 9 in the morning so I am kinda hoping they are able to deliver my results by the end of the day so I dont have to wait until tuesday! lol

Lets hope they tell you there and then then :)

jeesh some girls on BnB, they try to impart "advice" onto other girls and it really backfires. That thread "worst way to find out someone is pregnant" has just turned nasty and it just comes across that both parties have strong feelings which they don't comprehend because of they did the digs theyve made wouldn't be personal. I'm staying out of it. I only piped up yesterday because I felt the attackers were being just as immature as what triggered the argument.

It gets to me that bfp women expect us all to be naturally happy and not harbour and nasty feelings when they announce pregnancies, we're only human!

I had thyroid cancer 12 years ago and have been told I am boarderline insinlin resistant.

I haven't been to the doctor yet but I feel like I am boarding on age where I should probably go sooner rather than later. But like a lot of stories I have heard, I am worried to hear that something may be wrong. :wacko:

We have a vacation planned in the beginning of November and I plan to go when we get back if we haven't had any luck by then.

yeah ocean_pearl it's the green handled ones, like many other girls on here I become quite obsessive about POAS!

Sorry to hear the stupid witch got you, are you going to try anything new this cycle?
Thanks, I knew she was coming. My cycle is different every time, it was 29 days, las month it was 26. So I would like to get them more regular.

Also I'm definately going to check my ovulation every day and not miss any this time. Its just difficult with those sticks because you have to pee in a pot, leave it for 20 mins etc and I'll be at work so it's hard to have a pot of pee lying around! Maybe I'll try the boots own brand sticks you just pee on?

I see you're coming up to your fertile window! Also love love love your profile pic! :flower:

Lets hope they tell you there and then then :)

jeesh some girls on BnB, they try to impart "advice" onto other girls and it really backfires. That thread "worst way to find out someone is pregnant" has just turned nasty and it just comes across that both parties have strong feelings which they don't comprehend because of they did the digs theyve made wouldn't be personal. I'm staying out of it. I only piped up yesterday because I felt the attackers were being just as immature as what triggered the argument.

It gets to me that bfp women expect us all to be naturally happy and not harbour and nasty feelings when they announce pregnancies, we're only human!
Just read that thread, that woman beginning with whim is a nasty piece of work. I can't imagine having so much hate! I'm trying not to become bitter, it's hard. Seeing pregnant women is lovely, but I also have this deep longing myself

Yeah at the end of the day we just want to support each other, sometimes it hard but we'll get there one day!

UGH I agree.

That thread was a piece of work! I unsubscribed because I was tired of getting bitched at for having a different view.

I have had a a run in with that whimsey girl too. She never posted back after what I said, after what she said, so I am assuming she thought I was right and shouldnt have said anything at all.

OMG.

I just reread it since I unsubscribed and I guess an administrator is viewing Whimseys account. She said that whimsey has issues of her own and she is view her account.

WOW.

I hope to never have an administrator on my ass because of something I said. I would feel down right terrible because that would mean it was REALLY bad!

littlepeterso - so sorry to hear about the illness, it doesn't seem fair does it?

I think it would be good to speak to a doctor, the thing you need to keep telling yourself is that you want to know if there's anything wrong so you'll know how to be proactive about it, if you don't know issues are there then you're a step behind others who are :)

Thats what I tell myself with every hospital appointment!

ocean_pearl - I so wish I had your cycle lengths - before the clomid I had 50+ cycles and if it wasn't for FF and charting then I'd never know when AF was due. Luckily though clomid round 1 shortened my cycle right down to 37 days, I hope the double dosage I've taken for the current round (2) will shorten it even further...what do you reckon?

What I do with my opk's (this is only I test in the morning), I'll temp then go pee and test after about 15 minutes. I figure either way even if I did get a positive in the morning, I'm off to work, it's not like I can call hubby to come home for 10 minutes!

Yes my fertile window is coming up - I'm at an exciting time in my cycle - yay. Just ordered some softcups to help us. There can be days when I'll get up straight after sex and can feel the sperm just caving in to gravity - I try to stay lead down but it's not always possible - how do you find it afterwards?

Also been to Superdrug today for some towels and out of curiosity went to snoop at the pregnancy section where they had FRER's BOGOF!!!! I stocked up, so for 4 tests it's costing me £2.50 each, bargain. I really do feel like stocking up even more but don't want to go over board...not sure what to do there. I also need to keep my fluid levels up too, last cycle there wasn't much mucus cause of the clomid and I don't want to make that same mistake again!

TryinFor1 - I get that people have opinions different to mine and I accept and acknowledge that, it just frustrates me when the other party just don't do the same!

Has anyone else tried softcups? I'll gladly hear any good or bad stories.

I LOVE SOFTCUPS!!

I recommend them to anyone and everyone who asks about them! There are some women who say they dont like them because they feel like they are blocking their cervix. BUt what they dont realize is when they put them in and stand up and there is no leakage, where the heck do they think all that fluid is?? STUCK IN THE SOFTCUP RIGHT NEAR YOUR CERVIX!!

I feel like I am doing wonders when I use them. They are kinda scary at first but once they are in there you cant feel them AT ALL and they can be used for up to 12 hours which is a wonderful amount of time to make sure those suckers get in there! I dont wear them more than 10 hours.. because 12 does kinda freak me out. Lol

EDIT:

I also hate how women think you are wrong because you dont have their opinion. There was one thread about anal sex (sorry, lol) where women were saying its about trusting your husband. I asked about it and then got the impression they were saying I didnt trust my husband "on that level" were their words.

Anyway, I just said I hope you the best and unsubscribed. I am tired of the negativity and wont be where I dont find support.

The trick with BnB is to just put across a useful or polite comment and not to offend anyone so I doubt you'll ever be reviewed:) There was a girl on the FB group a while ago (Not sure if you were there when she was on) and she reminded me of the bad comments made last night. I get that some people can be really fiery and I get that they must be really miffed at the LTTC who don't come across happy for BFP news but what would they rather have? something they want eg. a fake and meaningless positive speech OR what they need eg. an honest opinion. I know I will always prefer the latter.

A lot of the time I don't really know when women get a bfp on here, it's not as if I sit on the announcement thread - anyone I know who gets a bfp I am really happy for them because I've known their backstory. Yes it'll still hurts me though!

I hope they work out for you!

I had another friend use them and she literally freaked out and took it out five seconds later because she knew it was in there. But if you put it in and dont think about it you will forget it is in there in like 10 minutes.

Just be a little bit careful about like sitting or standing quickly.. or really any motions quickly. I think that when I move positions my cervix moves and the softcups spills a little and some comes out. When I am being more careful, I rarely get any spillage.

I hope this helped a little!

There have been a couple of fiery girls on FB. But they are all gone now. THANK GOODNESS. Lol. There are only a few girls who actively post and they are all sweethearts!

Yeah I heard that when using softcups for the first time to maybe wear a towel just for extra protection and so you can get use to the feel. My only worry is that I won't see any fertile mucus, I'm a wiper when it comes to that, I hate the idea of putting my own fingers in, luckily though I've already said hubby can direct in the softcup (well I hope I can do it but could just do with him there for the first couple of times).

Did you find it harder to check your mucus when using them?

ocean_pearl - I so wish I had your cycle lengths - before the clomid I had 50+ cycles and if it wasn't for FF and charting then I'd never know when AF was due. Luckily though clomid round 1 shortened my cycle right down to 37 days, I hope the double dosage I've taken for the current round (2) will shorten it even further...what do you reckon?

Oh hun, I had such awful cycles for months after the depo wore off! I was bleeding one week on, one week off for ages, it was horrible. They've only just got slightly more normal due to a high dose of vit b complex and a gnus castus, and just good old time I reckon! Do you take any supplements? I hope the second round of clomid helps!

What I do with my opk's (this is only I test in the morning), I'll temp then go pee and test after about 15 minutes. I figure either way even if I did get a positive in the morning, I'm off to work, it's not like I can call hubby to come home for 10 minutes!
What time do you take them? Mine says not to before 10am, apparently 12-8pm is best so I was doing it at 2pm but I'm going to do it after work this cycle.

Yes my fertile window is coming up - I'm at an exciting time in my cycle - yay. Just ordered some softcups to help us. There can be days when I'll get up straight after sex and can feel the sperm just caving in to gravity - I try to stay lead down but it's not always possible - how do you find it afterwards?
Soft cups are meant to be great, I've never tried as we usually bd before sleep anyway so I'll be laying down after til morning! Def can't hurt to try!

Xxx

Yeah I heard that when using softcups for the first time to maybe wear a towel just for extra protection and so you can get use to the feel. My only worry is that I won't see any fertile mucus, I'm a wiper when it comes to that, I hate the idea of putting my own fingers in, luckily though I've already said hubby can direct in the softcup (well I hope I can do it but could just do with him there for the first couple of times).

Did you find it harder to check your mucus when using them?

Not at all! I only check what comes out too.. although I have checked internally before.. but not really. So far, everything seems to be fine when I take a peak.. :blush:

I used a softcup for the first time last night as a "trial run".. not sure what I think so far. (TMI ALERT) It was easy to insert and I couldn't feel it once it was in.. but I felt a lot leaked out while I was inserting it. I got up in the middle of the night to pee so took it out then.. and I had a smear of bright red blood when I wiped after (i am nowhere near Ov so wasn't anything to do with that).. is it possible I scratched my cervix or something?? I did put a towel under me for the night but don't think it was really necessary. Easy to remove to.. but felt a little too easy.. like it had slipped down. I will def use them around Ov time this cycle as even if it keeps just a little more of the spermies up there its a good thing right.

I used softcups for the first time this cycle. In the 2ww now. I AM a fan though I 'felt' like I was actually doing something proactive. Well see if they worked or not. But if it's negative again this month I'm definitely going to keep using them.

Mine arrived during AF so I tried one then just as an experiment and did not like it for that. It was hard to put in and messy to take out. But after BDing it slipped right in and came out without an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->