The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

I dont know..

I had some cramping 7/8 dpo but since then really nothing.. I had some crazy energy and now I am pretty tired. Other than that I dont really have much anything else. I keep eating and my tummy feels a little bloated but nothing else.

I am only 10dpo.. it might still just be too early.

Oh i'm 100% with you, my husband and i have been trying for 19 months now. I have never even had a glimmer of hope, i've never been late, no faint lines, nothing. Just a whole ton of disappointment. I hate telling my husband this isn't our month, its not my fault but for some reason i definately feel as though i'm letting him down.

A week ago today I had a HSG xray, and they unblocked one of my tubes, and the Dr. said thats a great sign, and women often get pregnant after this. I'm ovulating right now, so my fingers are crossed that this is the month. I don't know how many more negatives i can take!!

Oh and to make it even worst my sister in law got married three months after me and told me she had to get pregnant before me so she can be first at something! She's a real sweetheart (note the sarcasm). She's coming into town with her baby tomorrow.

keeping my fingers crossed. I'm still waiting for my + opk - where are you damnit!?!?!?!

I've never had a BFP either! I have had positive OPK's though :)

I like using OPK's. I like seeing the positive lines even though they aren't pregnancy tests.

I am the same way! I am happy to see something positive!

Well I just found this thread and I love it <3 We have been trying since April and time has just been dragging. I just got my af yesterday when I was so convinced that this was the month. I was crushed. I have actually been trying to avoid this site because I just feel so alone after I get my af and I decided to venture on and I found this - thank you :) All my family and friends seem to be just talking and talking about how easy it has been to get pregnant and here I am just feeling like I'm the odd one out. At least I know I am not alone in this battle and that there really are lots of us to go through some of the tough times together!

I noticed your a fellow Canadian :) Just wanted to say hello! Your definately not alone! My husband and I have been trying for 19 months, and everyone around me is pregnant or have kids already! Its killing me! Its hard to keep that happy face on sometimes! I hope it happens for you soon! Best wishes!

Tanzibar- thanks for the checkup! My progesterone was 62, my coordinator called and said its "grrrrrreat" and that's a quote. So now I just wait. 8dpo today. Tick tock tick tock....

it is rough - honestly I sulk for a day and perhaps cry - then I get mad at aunt flo for making me miserable - then I am resigned - then I start getting hopeful that NEXT one will be BFP

Right now I am seriously starting to think I might need a little help putting a bun in the oven as I know I have PCOS but the dr didnt want to put me on any meds or anything as we had not been trying the magic "year"

:( so I am feeling a bit let down now by my body

Another BFN this morning and a steady temperature drop over two days :( so I'm out, I just know I am - I know my body. Feeling sad and stood and cried in the shower. Most of the people around me don't understand.

Think we might stop trying for a couple of months :( cos I'm getting myself into too much of a state xxx

ocean_pearl - does the CB ovulation tests cost a lot? My advice is to test a few times every day (thats if you have loads). I found that going out of the normal times recommended by everyone I got better results - just experiment and try not to get too stressed with the results :)

Hi hun, they cost £20 for 20 tests which I thought isn't bad plus you either get a smiley face or not so no stressing about faint/ strong lines

I'm going to test twice a day I think, once in the morning, once later on

X

Hi Janers, Oh I don't like how it's become a competition to get pregnant, that just adds pressure doesn't it?

Fisher - Sounds like you have a grrrrrrrreat co-ordinator ;) so how long is your LP?

Torsornin - Someone said on here that they allow themselves one day a month to be mopey and I think thats a great idea to help us get over AF.

You should go for a second opinion with another doctor, see if they can put you on Clomid.

airotciv - boo to your BFN. I hate temping during the 2ww but I don't want to not do it if you know what I mean. Maybe a NTNP method might work better for you?

ocean_pearl - not too bad then for the opk's. I was thinking of getting some but would probably spend hundreds cause I've been POAS now for about 10 days and have used about 20 sticks, hehe!

Oh I got my softcups the other day and man what a drama that was! I got it in (with help from hubby) but couldn't get it out. It didn't hurt but I was very anxious and hubby had a hard time finding it again. I've no idea if it went in right, he said it got to a stage where he pushed it back and it didn't go any further so maybe it was in right?

Anyway he's ordered me to play with myself so I can start using them without his help...eep!

They are not hard to use once you get used to it.

As for me,

11dpo and bfn this morning..so I dont think I will be seeing the second line this time either. Hopefully the clomid will work as well next time as it did this time and we catch it.

I'm 9dpo my LP is usually less than 14 (more 12s) but 14 happens. So I'm expecting something before Tuesday. We're going out of town for the weekend and I can't decide if I should pack Hcg strips or not....

I'm 9dpo my LP is usually less than 14 (more 12s) but 14 happens. So I'm expecting something before Tuesday. We're going out of town for the weekend and I can't decide if I should pack Hcg strips or not....

NO! DONT!

I am doing the same thing! I am 11dpo and got a bfn this morning. I am kinda gutted since this was my first cycle on clomid and my first one ovulating in a while. I am not out yet though!

Anyway, we are going out of town this weekend and to prevent myself from more potential bfns, I am not bringing any HPT. That way, AF should be here no later than Monday since that will be 14dpo if she is gonna show up. So I HAVE to wait until the day of my expected period to test.

I hope she doesnt show over the weekend and I get a :bfp: Monday!

This is just me, if you cant live without testing (like me usually) then bring them because you will stress yourself out. I know when I get away from my house and my ttc items that I barely think about it at all so its alright for me.

I hope you get a :bfp: when you come back!

NO! DONT!

I am doing the same thing! I am 11dpo and got a bfn this morning. I am kinda gutted since this was my first cycle on clomid and my first one ovulating in a while. I am not out yet though!

Yeah I think that's what I've decided... I tested this morning at 9dpo (I know, I know! - it was a moment of weakness) and it was bfn obviously. I think I'm going to pack 1 test strip incase I start getting AF cramps this weekend - I usually test when I start getting AF related cramps because I'm always nervous to start taking motrin or aleve for cramps because so many people say "I got cramps just like my period was going to start but it turned out I was pregnant" and I don't want to take anything bad only to find out later I'm knocked up :dohh:

Oh yeah, very good idea!

I hope it shows up positive though. Lol.

I am really nervous! I REALLY hope AF doesnt show this weekend!

Right, I thought it's about time to rally up you girls who've never had a BFP, ever. Never seen a second line, never jumped up screaming in happiness after taking a pregnancy test, never been able to sit there in shock at the lovely results before your eyes and I've decided we should rally up and compile a list of words that describe how you feel about TTC.

If it's your first month or you're at your first decade milestone of TTC I think we should share exactly how it feels.

My main feeling is that me and hubby just aren't compatible and that I've let him and everyone down, it's soul crushing. I'm onto month 14 and although I have 3 days before AF is due I think it would be interesting to see how many girls are in the same boat.

UPDATE: I've compiled a list of everyone who's not had a bfp and how long they've been trying for. If I've mistyped something or got the wrong numbers let me know. Also for those who I don't have a length next to your name please let me know if you want it adding to the list (obviously with how long you've been trying for).

Tanzibar83 - 14 months
katherinegrey
TNK - on and off 30 months
aintlifegrand
SLH - 10 months
MrsAttard - 8 months
Antsynewlywed
InHisHands - 10 months
mdsmorris - 10 months NTNP 2 months TTC
faith0612 - 48 months NTNP/3 months TTC
JuJuJules - 18 months
bluidgrl87
momwannabe81
flutterbabies - 9 months
babybeanz - 10 months
ami1985 - 36 months
Nightnurse
scromfy
CassieC - 7 months
Naneth.Estel
Angel Thorne
Allyson11 - 4 months
SockriTease
MackMomma8 - 1 month
Bunnikins
Silly_SBC82 - 9 months
alliebabyfeve - 4 months
Jen.Uh.Fur
NavyWife84
vickytoria88 - 5 months :bfp: 10/10/11
Jadeblue18 -
starlight11 - 12 months
glitter_xox - 7 months
Bug222 - 6 months
Armywife84 - 20 months
flangel813 - 14 months
Damita - 14 months
Stinas - 10 months
Yammas - 10 months
Rin731 - 11 months NTNP
Cordae - 3 months
Clucky as - 6 months
Jess137 - 8 months
want a baby - 35 months
TryinFor1 - 5 months
sarahj198 - 1 month
wanaBmummy - 4 months
Nikki_K - 25 months
littlesteph - 16 months
x Helen x - 6 months
littlbabywish - 8 months
inertia63 - 12 months
nramirez1709 - 3 months TTC, NTNP much longer!
sushipat - 3 months
Crumbs - 11 months
ocean_pearl - 18 months
fisher640 - 12 months NTNP: TTC 19 months
Yogibear0 - 48 months
littlepeterso - 7 months
airotciv - 8 months
Cupcake11 - 6 months
Torsornin - 10 months
Luluss
babylove330
Janers - 19 months

I just joined the forum..My husband and I have been ttc for 2 months

:witch: got me again a whole day early actually had my hopes up this time as well :(

Yammas: I'm sorry the witch got you.
Tanzibar: I don't think I could use soft cups, the only time oh comes near my vagina is bding! I'm trying to find my cervix atm, I think it would freak him out if I asked him to help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->