The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

Oh don't worry about it, just get in there girls! :rofl: There's no where for it to go. At first I was concerned mine wasn't covering the cervix either, but remember your cervix moves a bit during :sex: but there's really no where for it to go but IN the softcup when it moves back it's just not that big in there and it's not a wide open space.

I have a question. Something happened earlier.. I wrote about it in my journal.. here it is..

Something pretty sad just happened.

I tested again with an IC and it came out with a faint line. I freaked out and like jumped in my car and sped to walmart to get a frer. Came back, dipped it in the same urine, and it came out a bfn. Now I think that the faint line was an evap. The line was definitely there, but I do think it was an evap.. a big mean one.

Now I am wondering about my previous decision. What if it WASNT an evap and I go away and dont test in the morning and then I do something bad that I shouldnt have done if it was a bfp? I am not officially confused. I am holding my pee and testing AGAIN around 5 or 6 tonight. Gonna try to wait until 6 but if that doesnt happen then I guess 5 and I will see what that test brings me. Maybe the wondfo was just more sensitive than the frer? Idk..

It will all kinda determine on what this test says tonight. I will have holded my pee for like 4 or 5 hours by then with nothing to drink so it should be pretty accurate. I hope I get another faint line... that actually looks like a faint bfp though. If so, I might be bringing some more tests with me this weekend. Lol

I wasnt going to bring any hpt with me this weekend but after that line I am freaking out. I dont want to like have a drink or something especially after seeing that line but if there is no line I would like to be able to have one! Not like get sloshed OBVIOUSLY but not be a prune either. Do you guys think I should just wait and see what this test later says and bring them based off that? Or what do yall think I should do!?!?

I have a question. Something happened earlier.. I wrote about it in my journal.. here it is..

Something pretty sad just happened.

I tested again with an IC and it came out with a faint line. I freaked out and like jumped in my car and sped to walmart to get a frer. Came back, dipped it in the same urine, and it came out a bfn. Now I think that the faint line was an evap. The line was definitely there, but I do think it was an evap.. a big mean one.

Now I am wondering about my previous decision. What if it WASNT an evap and I go away and dont test in the morning and then I do something bad that I shouldnt have done if it was a bfp? I am not officially confused. I am holding my pee and testing AGAIN around 5 or 6 tonight. Gonna try to wait until 6 but if that doesnt happen then I guess 5 and I will see what that test brings me. Maybe the wondfo was just more sensitive than the frer? Idk..

It will all kinda determine on what this test says tonight. I will have holded my pee for like 4 or 5 hours by then with nothing to drink so it should be pretty accurate. I hope I get another faint line... that actually looks like a faint bfp though. If so, I might be bringing some more tests with me this weekend. Lol

I wasnt going to bring any hpt with me this weekend but after that line I am freaking out. I dont want to like have a drink or something especially after seeing that line but if there is no line I would like to be able to have one! Not like get sloshed OBVIOUSLY but not be a prune either. Do you guys think I should just wait and see what this test later says and bring them based off that? Or what do yall think I should do!?!?

Hiya, I'm not an expert but I read recently another girl got a negative frer but a positive cb digital? Maybe try again tomorrow on another test? I hope it was positive lovely!
X

fisher - I hope you have a great weekend away :) - yeah I was wondering what if you push the softcup back and instead of it cupping the cervix it just rests on it - I don't know what my downstairs looks like on the inside :S

Hi haj624 - welcome to the thread, are you trying anything specific with your cycles (like supplements\opks etc) or are you just letting nature take it's course?

Yammas - sorry to hear the witch got you, hope you're ok. Least you can have a real good cry and mope for a full 24 hours :)

Allyson11 - I wish softcups were designed with a bit of string attached to them a bit like tampons so once you're done you can just pull it out - it was a bit daunting the other day (the thought of it being stuck up there or having to go to A&E worried me a little but we got it out eventually). Hubby is still determined for me to "explore" myself...eep!

TryinFor1 - did you test again? xxx

AF got me today. So I have a 12 day lp.. not bad.

On to november!

fisher - I hope you have a great weekend away :) - yeah I was wondering what if you push the softcup back and instead of it cupping the cervix it just rests on it - I don't know what my downstairs looks like on the inside :S

Hi haj624 - welcome to the thread, are you trying anything specific with your cycles (like supplements\opks etc) or are you just letting nature take it's course?

Yammas - sorry to hear the witch got you, hope you're ok. Least you can have a real good cry and mope for a full 24 hours :)

Allyson11 - I wish softcups were designed with a bit of string attached to them a bit like tampons so once you're done you can just pull it out - it was a bit daunting the other day (the thought of it being stuck up there or having to go to A&E worried me a little but we got it out eventually). Hubby is still determined for me to "explore" myself...eep!

TryinFor1 - did you test again? xxx

Thanks!! I have PCOS and I just took my first cycle of clomid on the 13th...50 mg days 3-7. I also just stopped and picked up some preseed tonight :) I can't use OPK's because of the PCOS...they never come up positive :nope:

I know lots of women who have PCOS and use OPKs now that they are on clomid and it works fine. They didnt work when the women werent on clomid so I wouldnt 100% rule out using OPKs. You can find some for super cheap in some places. I use wondfo.. about 10 dollars for 100 of them and I LOVE them. I am also on clomid and they work amazing for me.

Naneth,

Thanks. I hope so too! :hugs:

My doc thinks I have pcos because of my CD 3 blood tests :( I have used opks in the past (have taken the past two months off) and I have gotten positives each month. Before my doc looked at the blood results, she said my charts looked good! I'm so confused! Oh well, I have to redo blood tests this month so we can figure out if it is pcos or to see what else it could be. I will also have to do another sonogram because the first hospital that did it didn't take the measurements my doc needed. They marked on the report that I have cysts on my ovaries, but they didn't measure them. They didn't measure my ovaries either. My doc was pretty annoyed.

I plan on starting up with the opks in Novemeber and we will see what happens. But, I have heard of a lot of ladies with pcos who are on clomid who use opks and have gotten the positives (I beleive even some of the ladies on this thread). It is excited for them to see a positive on at least one test.

I hope we all get our BFPs in November!!!!!

Im one!

I am on clomid last cycle (my first on clomid) I got a BLAZING positive OPK on cd14 and I know I ovulated cd15 based off the cramps I was having and the blood test I got a week later. I hope this cycle turns out so clear!

Im one!

I am on clomid last cycle (my first on clomid) I got a BLAZING positive OPK on cd14 and I know I ovulated cd15 based off the cramps I was having and the blood test I got a week later. I hope this cycle turns out so clear!

:happydance: for a positive OPK!!! I'm praying for a BFP for you now!!!

Thanks!

Today is cd1.. so Gonna call the DR tomorrow to get my clomid so I can start taking it again Tuesday. Hopefully November will be my month!

TTC for 10 months with no luck. This morning was my 2nd day late so I decided to take a test with the hope of seeing 2 lines. My disappointment only 1 line again. This is so tough, it is nice to have some other ladies to talk to about this and share stories. Thanks for all the support and good luck to everyone TTC.
Tracy

Hello :flower: may I join you ladies? I'm on cycle 7 of TCC #1. xx

It was lucky cycle 11! I got my first :bfp: We didn't do anything different, used Pre-Seed as usual, took vitamins as usual. I also don't have many symptoms, just sore BB's, which is normal for me.

I can't believe it. All I can say is never give up hope!

There was one thing I did differently, I looked at a lot of baby pictures! It used to be hard looking at them, but after talking to my friend, she convinced me that seeing so many babies preps your body to be more fertile. I don't know if that was what helped but they sure are cute!

Never give up hope! :dust:

BFP on 10/24/2011 at 13DPO
TTC 11 cycles + NTNP 1 cycle

:cloud9:

Can I join? TTC for about 14 months and praying for my BFP.

Babydust to everyone!! xx

It was lucky cycle 11! I got my first :bfp: We didn't do anything different, used Pre-Seed as usual, took vitamins as usual. I also don't have many symptoms, just sore BB's, which is normal for me.

There was one thing I did differently, I looked at a lot of baby pictures! It used to be hard looking at them, but after talking to my friend, she convinced me that seeing so many babies preps your body to be more fertile. I don't know if that was what helped but they sure are cute!

Congratulations Crumbs! xx

Congratulations Crumbs! xx

Ditto.

Welcome Rectopathic :flower:

TryingFor1 - sorry to hear about the witch, hope you're ok xxx

haj624 - how are you finding the clomid, had any hot flashes yet?

Navywife - shame about the hospital messing up like that, when is your sonogram next then>

Hi milkdoctor - have you been late before?

Popcorn - so you're on cycle 7 is that month 7 aswell, I only ask because I'm on cycle 8 but it's been 14 months :(

Congrats Crumbs, so when are you due? :) I'm pleased that more of us girls are getting bfp's!

Welcome to the thread rectopathic - so we've been TTC for the same amount of time then? how do you cope with the long term getting nowhere notion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->