• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

Aww Comgrats!!! :happydance:

@ Tanzibar Im fine now cheerd myself up with a nice glass (or two) of wine lol :D

Hope everyone else is ok and welcome to the new ladies :dust:

TryingFor1 - sorry to hear about the witch, hope you're ok xxx

haj624 - how are you finding the clomid, had any hot flashes yet?

Navywife - shame about the hospital messing up like that, when is your sonogram next then>

Hi milkdoctor - have you been late before?

Popcorn - so you're on cycle 7 is that month 7 aswell, I only ask because I'm on cycle 8 but it's been 14 months :(

Congrats Crumbs, so when are you due? :) I'm pleased that more of us girls are getting bfp's!

Welcome to the thread rectopathic - so we've been TTC for the same amount of time then? how do you cope with the long term getting nowhere notion?

Cycle 7 and seventh month...I never thought it would take very long...now I feel so silly for that! xxx

I never though it would take six months for me either! BUT here it is.. month 6, cycle 3!

i'm on my 14th month...never have seen the 2nd line. after 8 months i stopped testing...just waited till my AF showed, because it's so depressign to see a negative hpt.

Tanzibar83: I had them in the middle of the night, i felt like it was 100 degrees and couldnt get comfortable....thought the dh was going to strangle me because I kept moving so much!:wacko:

Tanzibar83, sometime during the end of June to early July. I'm really hoping this is it and all goes well. I'm FX for you and the girls! :dust:

I forgot to mention one other thing I did differently: I laid on my tummy afterwards. It was the very first time I did that (I just found out I have a tilted uterus and read it's good to do that).

It has been just over 5 years for me, 5 years 2 months to be exact, and I have yet to see that glorious double line. Although I inspect each and everyone like no ones business heh. Good luck to you all and may we ALL get that BFP we deserve!!

hi sarah10380 - youre probably saving loads of money doing it that way right? how do you cope?

Popcorn - tell me about it, if I knew from a young age how hard it would be I would have let hubby try to impregnate me a long time ago!

HAJ624 - I wonder how you'll respond to the 2nd clomid round then if the first lot effected you like that! on the plus side with the winter coming in you'll be warmer at night :)

Crumbs - I may take your advice of looking at baby pictures, I've had an ultrasound before but not sure if I have a tilted uterus - Im sure if I have then they would have told me by now!

TTCfor2long - wow that is one hell of a wait! so whats the score with you have you and hubby been tested? what have you tried?

Hi Tanzibar83,

I suppose the easiest way to explain it all is linking you to my first post on the boards lol. https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-1/779004-ttc-1-5-years-now.html

We are saving up to try IUI with injectables for a few rounds since that seems to be the next logical step in the quest for a BFP. Who woulda thunk TTC would be so darn hard.

It is my first month TTC but I've been NTNP for quite some time now. I can't tell you how upsetting it is to know that something you want so badly is unreachable. To get a BFN and know nothing is inside you, that all your thoughts were false. It hurts :/

How did you find that out?

The doctor told me during an appointment. It was during my 2nd transvaginal ultrasound. She was assisting a young doctor and even asked if she can check it again to show the younger doctor (she said it's common but they don't see it often).

The weird thing is why no one has ever told me before?! I've done so many paps and no one ever said a thing, not to mention why the 1st doctor didn't tell me during my first ultrasound!

And I want to say THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WELL WISHES! It means so much to me! It's hard to keep it a secret for now and your words mean so much :hugs:

Welcome to the thread rectopathic - so we've been TTC for the same amount of time then? how do you cope with the long term getting nowhere notion?

Thank you for the welcome. I find it VERY VERY hard to cope to be honest. Especially as I suspect my little sister is pregnant and isn't TTC. It feels unreal at times, especially as me and DH are both 26 and don't smoke or drink.

Babydust to you all xxx

It is my first month TTC but I've been NTNP for quite some time now. I can't tell you how upsetting it is to know that something you want so badly is unreachable. To get a BFN and know nothing is inside you, that all your thoughts were false. It hurts :/

Welcome and hang in there emkaye7, we will suceed :)

:dust:

hi sarah10380 - youre probably saving loads of money doing it that way right? how do you cope?

Popcorn - tell me about it, if I knew from a young age how hard it would be I would have let hubby try to impregnate me a long time ago!

HAJ624 - I wonder how you'll respond to the 2nd clomid round then if the first lot effected you like that! on the plus side with the winter coming in you'll be warmer at night :)

Crumbs - I may take your advice of looking at baby pictures, I've had an ultrasound before but not sure if I have a tilted uterus - Im sure if I have then they would have told me by now!

TTCfor2long - wow that is one hell of a wait! so whats the score with you have you and hubby been tested? what have you tried?

Well right now my fingers are crossed that I won't need a second one!!! I'm o today so fingers crossed!!!!

I know what you mean. I was sure I was pregnant last month and then to see a bfn just crushes you. Good luck and:dust:

How did you find that out?

The doctor told me during an appointment. It was during my 2nd transvaginal ultrasound. She was assisting a young doctor and even asked if she can check it again to show the younger doctor (she said it's common but they don't see it often).

The weird thing is why no one has ever told me before?! I've done so many paps and no one ever said a thing, not to mention why the 1st doctor didn't tell me during my first ultrasound!

And I want to say THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WELL WISHES! It means so much to me! It's hard to keep it a secret for now and your words mean so much :hugs:

That's very weird, I would like to think someone would've told me already if that was the case. But that I'm sure is not even in your mind right now...just happy baby thoughts! Congratulations and have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Ah girls! Got my first ever positive opk today! And big smiley face :) yay!

Was negative yesterday and according to my iPhone app I'm meant to be ovulating on Thursday so I'm cd12 today. Does that mean I'm ovulating now or will be soon?

Xx

I was so hopeful for this month. I am starting to get an "almost" +opk, but not quite there yet. This is a little early for me. DH is out of town working until at least tomorrow if not Friday. Looks like we might miss our chance for this month. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->