• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

Could you look at my chart please girls? Have I ov'd? I know it's a little erratic but I was hoping for another cycle like last month.

I was so hopeful for this month. I am starting to get an "almost" +opk, but not quit there yet. This is a little early for me. DH is out of town working until at least tomorrow if not Friday. Looks like we might miss our chance for this month. :cry:

Littlepeters I totally am the same as you on this one. I was just about to post asking you girls to help me this week. DH was out of town working this past month. I did drive up to see him once on thanksgiving weekend. Now af is due Friday and I am going through all the hopeful thoughts. But I know there is almost no chance... So I don't want to get my hopes up at it, it is too crushing. I don't test until after af is due.... Tried that, too painful for me. What does everyone do to take your mind off of it? I know everyone here probably doesn't get their mind off of TTC much... Which is why we are on here. But just curious if anyone has any ideas. I am crying a lot lately... I don't want to think about it anymore!

Could you look at my chart please girls? Have I ov'd? I know it's a little erratic but I was hoping for another cycle like last month.

It doesn't look like it so far. Are you using OPKs as well?

hellloooo ladies....so like ive told you i started my clomid this month and i had my sono on friday. the doctor (whos wasnt my normal doctor) said i had 2 follicles. I called my doctor to see what exactly everyhting meant and the size and he said there was a follicle on each side...on was 21 and the other was 18...so he said he thought we had a good chance. fingers majorly crossed!!!!

Ah girls! Got my first ever positive opk today! And big smiley face :) yay!

Was negative yesterday and according to my iPhone app I'm meant to be ovulating on Thursday so I'm cd12 today. Does that mean I'm ovulating now or will be soon?

Xx

Hi ocean_pearl,
An OPK+ means you are ovulating, now...so you have the 12 hours (+/-) period in which the egg is there to be fertilized :)

GOOD LUCK!!!! :D give it your best shot eheheh

I'm ovulating too ;)

:dust:

Ah girls! Got my first ever positive opk today! And big smiley face :) yay!

Was negative yesterday and according to my iPhone app I'm meant to be ovulating on Thursday so I'm cd12 today. Does that mean I'm ovulating now or will be soon?

Xx

Hi ocean_pearl,
An OPK+ means you are ovulating, now...so you have the 12 hours (+/-) period in which the egg is there to be fertilized :)

GOOD LUCK!!!! :D give it your best shot eheheh

I'm ovulating too ;)

:dust:

Actually, it means that the egg is getting ready to pop and you should ovulate within the next 12-48 hours. Then after you ovulate, the egg has about 12-24 hours to live. So you still need to get busy but you potentially could not ovulate for another two days. I ovulate the day after my positive OPK.

Thanks girls, I'm out this month. My oh is away so I won't see him til thurs. Haven't had sex since Saturday so I'm def out this month. So upset :(

Tomorrow is thursday.. Perhaps you will still have a shot? Just jump him as soon as you see him!

hi all ive been ttc for 18 months never seen the result i want, its so disappointing and im am so fed up i cant even describe how i feel, at least i dont feel so alone, i hope we all get a bfp soonxxx

I think I am having some side effects from the clomid..

I got SUPER hot in my class today and now I cant stop eating anything, I am sure it is because of the clomid. I hope that means it is gonna do its job. :)

How are you all doing?

im just so want my second line this month, metformin plus opks plus temping so fingers crossed for positive xxx

We'll do it tomorrow but I'm going to do another opk before to see if I'm still ovulating

Quick question ladies I thought I should've o yesterday but when I spoke to my dr he said I would have o 24-48 hrs after my sono(Friday) which means it would've been this weekend that just past. (don't worry we BD !) TMI..... I noticed today when I wiped I have a sticky clear discharge....does that mean anything?

No, it doesnt mean anything.

CM isnt an accurate early pregnancy symptom. It may be for some women but especially not at 1-3 dpo..whichever you are.

I thought it meant something too until I experienced creamy/watery/even stretchy cm during my tww and then AF arrived. It is nice to read that it is an early symptom and then get your hopes up, but your CM isnt really telling you anything.

It could also be from you and DH bding.. but if that was a couple days ago then it is probably just your natural cm.

No, it doesnt mean anything.

CM isnt an accurate early pregnancy symptom. It may be for some women but especially not at 1-3 dpo..whichever you are.

I thought it meant something too until I experienced creamy/watery/even stretchy cm during my tww and then AF arrived. It is nice to read that it is an early symptom and then get your hopes up, but your CM isnt really telling you anything.

It could also be from you and DH bding.. but if that was a couple days ago then it is probably just your natural cm.

Well thats good to know for future reference...i hate getting my hopes up!!:growlmad:

ME TOO!!

I am sure for some women it DOES mean something.. but for most I dont think CM after ovulation really matter. Some women chart it, I do. But i dont pay attention to it other than that. Lol.

Everytime I had a new "symptom" last cycle, I would look it up and see if it was an early symptom! lol. They always were but that is because they are the same symptoms as PMS.

It looks like this was your first cycle of clomid. I am on my second round, on the third pill. Just for a warning, clomid might make you feel pregnant during your tww. It definitely did to me. I thought I had done it for real, I just felt pregnant but no such luck. The positive test and missed period will be your first true pregnancy symptom!

ME TOO!!

I am sure for some women it DOES mean something.. but for most I dont think CM after ovulation really matter. Some women chart it, I do. But i dont pay attention to it other than that. Lol.

Everytime I had a new "symptom" last cycle, I would look it up and see if it was an early symptom! lol. They always were but that is because they are the same symptoms as PMS.

It looks like this was your first cycle of clomid. I am on my second round, on the third pill. Just for a warning, clomid might make you feel pregnant during your tww. It definitely did to me. I thought I had done it for real, I just felt pregnant but no such luck. The positive test and missed period will be your first true pregnancy symptom!

I'm the same way with symptoms. we make ourselves crazy!! this is good to hear hopefully it will ground me a little

Well I am back in the race. DH is coming home early. He should be home tonight! :happydance: :sex:

Can I join this group? Officially ttc for 4 months, sort of ttc, for 8 months....no BFP...so disappointing every time we see that bfn :(:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->