• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

Hey ocean_pearl, when you get a smily face it means your egg will be released between12-36 hours afterwards (although experts now believe it's closer to 12 hrs)

I'd say you have a good chance this cycle, you did it at the right time :)

I really hope so! So annoyed I couldn't see oh in the days leading up to it x

Rin thats pants, have you used OPK's this cycle (sorry if I've already asked).xx

Tanzibar-
I don't OPK because I figure I should temp to see WHEN to OPK if you know what I mean, and I haven't started that yet. :winkwink:

Started my CBFM today! It was a low.. but I decided to give the monitor one more shot.

Thanks! I use OPK's, and am trying to find a way to temp. I work nights, so I sleep during the day on the days I work, then switch on my days off and sleep at night. So there is no way to take my temp at the same time everyday. I am going in for tests in two weeks, so we'll see what they find. Large family history of PCOS, hoping that's not what I hear. DH has two kids, and his swimmers are good to go. So just have to see if there's somethig going on with me!

Mrs Erickson- I don't temp at the same time every day either.. I work 2 days then 2 nights then 5 off.. so my temp taking times are all over. I have found that as long as you are temping after a solid sleep it hasn't really made much of a difference.

Thanks! Maybe I'll still temp and chart, just to have somewhat of a reference to back up my OPK. Thank you, it's nice to have someone else have wacked work schedules like me!!

thanks for the ticker hint - tried it but still cant get it - I give up :D

I am NOT sure when I ovulated 100 % I MAY have ovulated on the 24th (read https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-1/778878-weirdest-belly-twitch-ever.html)

but I am on CD 25 - I have an "average" cycle of 36 days - but in reality they are all over the place 29, 32, 36,39 40, 42 (they keep getting longer too :( )

Right, I thought it's about time to rally up you girls who've never had a BFP, ever. Never seen a second line, never jumped up screaming in happiness after taking a pregnancy test, never been able to sit there in shock at the lovely results before your eyes and I've decided we should rally up and compile a list of words that describe how you feel about TTC.

If it's your first month or you're at your first decade milestone of TTC I think we should share exactly how it feels.

My main feeling is that me and hubby just aren't compatible and that I've let him and everyone down, it's soul crushing. I'm onto month 14 and although I have 3 days before AF is due I think it would be interesting to see how many girls are in the same boat.

UPDATE: I've compiled a list of everyone who's not had a bfp and how long they've been trying for. If I've mistyped something or got the wrong numbers let me know. Also for those who I don't have a length next to your name please let me know if you want it adding to the list (obviously with how long you've been trying for).

Tanzibar83 - 14 months
katherinegrey
TNK - on and off 30 months
aintlifegrand
SLH - 10 months
MrsAttard - 8 months
Antsynewlywed
InHisHands - 10 months
mdsmorris - 10 months NTNP 2 months TTC
faith0612 - 48 months NTNP/3 months TTC
JuJuJules - 18 months
bluidgrl87
momwannabe81
flutterbabies - 9 months
babybeanz - 10 months
ami1985 - 36 months
Nightnurse
scromfy
CassieC - 7 months
Naneth.Estel
Angel Thorne
Allyson11 - 4 months
SockriTease
MackMomma8 - 1 month
Bunnikins
Silly_SBC82 - 9 months
alliebabyfeve - 4 months
Jen.Uh.Fur
NavyWife84
vickytoria88 - 5 months :bfp: 10/10/11
Jadeblue18 -
starlight11 - 12 months
glitter_xox - 7 months
Bug222 - 6 months
Armywife84 - 20 months
flangel813 - 14 months
Damita - 14 months
Stinas - 10 months
Yammas - 10 months
Rin731 - 11 months NTNP
Cordae - 3 months
Clucky as - 6 months
Jess137 - 8 months
want a baby - 35 months
TryinFor1 - 5 months
sarahj198 - 1 month
wanaBmummy - 4 months
Nikki_K - 25 months
littlesteph - 16 months
x Helen x - 6 months
littlbabywish - 8 months
inertia63 - 12 months
nramirez1709 - 3 months TTC, NTNP much longer!
sushipat - 3 months
Crumbs - 11 months :bfp: 24/10/2011
ocean_pearl - 18 months
fisher640 - 12 months NTNP: TTC 19 months
Yogibear0 - 48 months
littlepeterso - 7 months
airotciv - 8 months
Cupcake11 - 6 months
Torsornin - 10 months
Luluss
babylove330
Janers - 19 months
haj624 - 2 months
milkdoctor - 10 months
Popcorn - 7 months
rectopathic - 14 months
sarah10380 - 14 months
TTCfor2long - 62 months
confuzzled - 18 months
Agpttc - 8 months
nevernormal - 14 months
workin4alivin - 8 months
mrs.erickson - 13 months

Hello, me too please. been ttc 4 months now

Thanks! I use OPK's, and am trying to find a way to temp. I work nights, so I sleep during the day on the days I work, then switch on my days off and sleep at night. So there is no way to take my temp at the same time everyday. I am going in for tests in two weeks, so we'll see what they find. Large family history of PCOS, hoping that's not what I hear. DH has two kids, and his swimmers are good to go. So just have to see if there's somethig going on with me!

I work shifts also and to be honest it's never really affected my temperatures THAT much, you just have to focus on the 'forest' rather than the 'trees'... The only thing that drives my temps up for certain is alcohol. As long as your temping after your 'real sleep' it never mattered too much for me. I would also remind you that it's okay to throw temps out if they're way off the wall compared to your others. Throwing temps out when you know they've been effected by something is totally within the TCOYF rules.

Do any of you ladies take anything for CM?

I tried EPO for a couple cycles and it made it much more watery... but I always had good EWCM and was concerned that watery wasn't as good so I quit. (never had a second line, so it didn't make much of a difference). Do you get CM now? Mine is always pretty text book, I started OPKs for the first time last month and waited til the first day of noticable CM (or CD 10) and tested til I got a positive.

Do any of you ladies take anything for CM?

Not yet- my cycles are so irregular.

I want to try and regulate with agnus cactus. If that can give me a more regular cycle so I know WHEN to take it, I might try mucinex.

I work shifts also and to be honest it's never really affected my temperatures THAT much, you just have to focus on the 'forest' rather than the 'trees'... The only thing that drives my temps up for certain is alcohol. As long as your temping after your 'real sleep' it never mattered too much for me. I would also remind you that it's okay to throw temps out if they're way off the wall compared to your others. Throwing temps out when you know they've been effected by something is totally within the TCOYF rules.

Thanks! That makes me feel so much better, hubby and I have a date night tonight. We'll stop and get a BT on our way home :thumbup:

Thanks ladies.

I got fertilcm and I am gonna take it. I also am drinking grapefruit juice but I am worried about mixing that with the clomid. Although I drank some today, had dry cm this morning (cd6) and it became much more creamy tonight. WEIRD.. I wouldnt think the grapefruit juice would work that quickly after just one glass!

I tried epo but it makes me super bloated and uncomfortable. I was thinking about trying mucinex also.

I have very sparadic cm so I can't really use it to help me "read" my cycle. Maybe I should try grapefruit juice. I like grapefruit and to squeeze the juice from it after I eat it, but I don't really like to drink straight grapefruit juice...I'm wierd. Maybe I should get more grapefruits! Is it recommended to drink it throughout the cycle or just around o?

Thanks ladies.

I got fertilcm and I am gonna take it. I also am drinking grapefruit juice but I am worried about mixing that with the clomid. Although I drank some today, had dry cm this morning (cd6) and it became much more creamy tonight. WEIRD.. I wouldnt think the grapefruit juice would work that quickly after just one glass!

I tried epo but it makes me super bloated and uncomfortable. I was thinking about trying mucinex also.

Grapefruit interacts with a looooot of medications, I should know why, but I can't remember....

mrs erickson - I think there is a way you can still temp if you do shift work, let me have a look on FF and see what it says. Hope you don't have PCOS, who else in your family has it?

Torsornin, look at my notepade image, make sure it looks exactly like that, it's dead easy!

I've just read your other thread, it does sound like maybe you've ovulated, what are your temps like today?

Hi gilly52 - welcome to the thread, how do you cope month after month, do your family and friends know your TTC?

TryinFor1 - with the disappearance of CM while on clomid I've been trying some natural remedies (extra fluid, eating a whole grapefruit daily) and for the past couple of days it's been quite creamy down below, saying that I've been in my tww for 6 days now. is the fertilcm expensive?

fisher640 - wow how did you realise that certain types of alcohol effect your temps?

About the grapefruit juice, I personally think that if it had major effect on clomid the doctor would have surely given a list of food\drinks to avoid right? Just been googling this and one person has said

"What i can find is that grapefruit juice seems to help concieving. And in the case of XanaX and other RX's, grapefruit juice INCREASES the amount of time it takes to absorb the RX, so in the case of Clomid, it might actully help to absorb it quicker"

Attachments

• Lilypie.png
    Lilypie.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member