• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

I did think about going back but then i thought they might think it was me that took it and am trying to get a freebie, wont be buying another one from there again without checking the box first!
A few friends know that and i wish i hadnt told them tbh. They claim to be 'psychic' for all i know they might be but they kept looking at me and telling me I was pregnant and when I wasnt it hurt just that little bit more. I hate keeping it secret but the way i see it is that it is practice, when we do get lucky I dont want anyone else to know until at least 8 weeks if possible!

Can2012, if we dont get pregnant this month my OH is going to get an SA just to rule out anything.

BABYDUST ALL ROUND!

Yea, it's a good idea. I'm not sure when I'll bring it up for my OH. But we have thought of it before

gutted about the poundland experience, you should have gone back.

I'm like you, no one knows were TTC, it adds a lot of pressure but I know the girls on here like to tell their families which is fine but hubby and I already feel enough pressure, so we're keeping quiet. Must admit though there are days when I'm really tempted to tell my sister or MIL :)

We like to keep it quiet too.
The only people that know are my sister that is closet to me and OH's mom. And his mom is always badgering about it to us which adds a lot of pressure, so we decided not to tell anyone else.

can2012 - if you don't want to go through the hospital you can always but a SA kit for home, they sell them on amazon, hubby bought one but he spilt some of it so the results were unreadable, doh! shame that the family you've told keep badgering you but at least one day when they do you'll be able to say "I am finally pregnant" :)

littleprinces - oh dear, I bet these friends are always asking about it too, that must add so much pressure!

haj624 - the spots could be implantation bleeding, do you normally spot during your cycle? if not it could well be a great indcator for you :)

VMAG - Yeah November better had be all the month for us all (although I would be kind of freaked out if every person on this thread announced a bfp, that would be one giant coincidence). So what do you use each cycle, do you temp or take OPK's?

Lucie73821 - wow I didn't know men could take clomid to help, does it thin out the blood in the vein or something? Glad to hear you have been ovulating, did you "feel" like you had? I know what you mean about symptom spotting, I think when you first start out TTC "SS" is all you can think about, but the more you try the more you realise all the new weird twinges\aches\pains mean nothing!

Cajuncoco - welcome to the thread, how did you find the Clomid? did you have any unusual\disappearing symptoms??

X Helen X - oh no thats so crap to hear, I hope you're ok. Has AF turned up for you or something? xxx I'll leave you on the front page still, but will put a note against your name :)

Rin731 - thats rubbish about the BFN. Linz on the irregular cycle sisters group took AC and I don't think it did her any favours, it didn't do anything to me either. But everyone is different and it might just work for you :)

can2012 - if you don't want to go through the hospital you can always but a SA kit for home, they sell them on amazon, hubby bought one but he spilt some of it so the results were unreadable, doh! shame that the family you've told keep badgering you but at least one day when they do you'll be able to say "I am finally pregnant" :)

littleprinces - oh dear, I bet these friends are always asking about it too, that must add so much pressure!

haj624 - the spots could be implantation bleeding, do you normally spot during your cycle? if not it could well be a great indcator for you :)

VMAG - Yeah November better had be all the month for us all (although I would be kind of freaked out if every person on this thread announced a bfp, that would be one giant coincidence). So what do you use each cycle, do you temp or take OPK's?

Lucie73821 - wow I didn't know men could take clomid to help, does it thin out the blood in the vein or something? Glad to hear you have been ovulating, did you "feel" like you had? I know what you mean about symptom spotting, I think when you first start out TTC "SS" is all you can think about, but the more you try the more you realise all the new weird twinges\aches\pains mean nothing!

Cajuncoco - welcome to the thread, how did you find the Clomid? did you have any unusual\disappearing symptoms??

X Helen X - oh no thats so crap to hear, I hope you're ok. Has AF turned up for you or something? xxx I'll leave you on the front page still, but will put a note against your name :)

Rin731 - thats rubbish about the BFN. Linz on the irregular cycle sisters group took AC and I don't think it did her any favours, it didn't do anything to me either. But everyone is different and it might just work for you :)

OH's mom told us about those tests. His mom actually keeps asking if we want her to buy him the at home kit. We haven't decided yet. His mom is just crazy about us giving her a grandbaby. It's sweet but annoying at times.

Aww bless, thats what parents do best right? smother way too much at times!

Here's to hoping. I don't know if it will do anything for me, but as I don't have insurance til the new year, I feel like I have to do something. :growlmad:

The thought of (sorry tmi) my uterine lining not shedding itself except 4 times a year worries me, so I was hoping that it might help me regulate and get more normal periods.

That said, there is that one birth control pill that gives you a period 4x a yr, so who knows. :shrug:

Negative OPK today, as expected. Still a high on my monitor though so I am excited to see what the next few days will bring! Hoping we dtd enough and it works!

Tanzibar, Dh's urologist said the clomid would help with his numbers. Here's an interesting post I found about men taking clomid...

https://www.maledoc.com/blog/2010/04/28/how-clomid-works-in-men/

well im going to have to leave the group.... I got two lines today on our 8th cycle.. well more than two lines as I did so many tests...

Here's to hoping. I don't know if it will do anything for me, but as I don't have insurance til the new year, I feel like I have to do something. :growlmad:

The thought of (sorry tmi) my uterine lining not shedding itself except 4 times a year worries me, so I was hoping that it might help me regulate and get more normal periods.

That said, there is that one birth control pill that gives you a period 4x a yr, so who knows. :shrug:

I've just recently heard that that 4x/year BCP is really bad for you and they don't recommend women who ever want to get preggo to get on it. I knwo that isn't why you only had it 4x/year though. They say that the BCP really messes with your system. :shrug: Hopefully everything works out for you!

Hey Tanzibar83! I temp and use opks. I also just ordered conceive plus and I swear that if it doesn't happen this month, I am ordering that ridiculously expensive ovulation monitor lol. I asked the doctor to run as many tests as she can on me because my cycle is irregular-all came out fine, and my husband just had his count tested. Now it's just a waiting..and waiting..and waiting game :-/

The :witch: got me again so giving it another go.
@Tanzibar83 my doc prescribed the clomid earlier this year, only 50 mg so after this cycle I'm going to see if we need to up it. I have a lot of disappearing symptoms....sore breasts(never before ttc),dizziness, and very recently severe back pain, none for more than two days . Not sure if it's simply my body getting used to the drug but it's not pleasureable to go through all that and still never get a second line.

ok ladies i need some help. ive been away from the forum for a couple of days trying not to try myself crazy by getting my hopes up. I'm about 8dpo now and last night when i went to the bathroom and wiped myself it had a few very very dots of blood. Then it was gone. This morning I woke up and under my breasts and arm pits were sensitive to the touch and I had the few tiny dots of blood again today. For like the past 2 hours all of a sudden I feel like garbage almost like I have the flu. Also the past 3 days I have had so much pressure and a little crampy feeling in my lower abdomen. Can the little dots be implantation bleeding?? and does anyone think this can be pregnancy symptoms of some sort??

HELPPP!!! I just dont want to drive myself crazy if none of this seems like anything!!

Thanks Ladies!!

Hi Haj,
I am 10DPO and yesterday I had a sharp pain in my lower abdomen, never had anything like it, it came twice and it was so bad i was screaming in pain, it lasted a few seconds, im hoping its a good sign :)
Good luck to you hun xxx

You too hun!!

No I normally don't so thats what made me curious. Also I never get bb pain during af and I still have it....fingers crossed!!

Rin - keeping my fingers crossed the AC works for you :)

TryinFor1 - looks like you must nearly be ovulating, wow the time has really gone fast for you this cycle.

Lucie73821 - I mentioned to my hubby about your DH taking Clomid, he just gave me a look which screams "hell no". Hehe, will take a look at the article, I didn't realise it has benefits for both men and women :)

Bug222 - OMG YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY for you! so what DPO were you at and did you have any "feelings" or hunches you were preggers :)

VMAG - sounds like you're being very proactive about the baby making stuff, I use similar things to yourself but instead of conceive plus I use Pre Seed. Which monitor are you talking about the clearblue fertility one or the ova cue?

Cajuncoco - sorry to hear she turned up for you (on halloween too!). I'm glad you had disappearing symptoms, the no sore boobs thing made me doubt myself that I had even ovulated but thank gawd for bbt and opk's!

Congrats bugs!

I'm about 5 dpo, going to test 6th nov. Anyone else??

Symptoms: twinges in abdomen, vivid dreams, awful lower backache, terrible heartburn, dizzy spell last night followed by nausea, very tired, thirstier than usual

I know these could be anything though!

Baby dust to all!!!

I was 11 dpo... was feeling sick at night from 8dpo onward... strange cramps from 8dpo and "different" soreness to my BBs (they are normally sore from Ov till AF)... lots of creamy CM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->