• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

Hi, please may I join you? We've been TTC for 6 months, 6 cycles as I am very regular. I've been with my boyfriend for 8 years last month, and have finally convinced him that the time is right to try for a baby. He's pretty non-plussed about the use of opks and having to have scheduled BD though! Getting quite disheartened that it hasn't happened yet, so I was really pleased to find this site and have like-minded people to chat to.

Hi, please may I join you? We've been TTC for 6 months, 6 cycles as I am very regular. I've been with my boyfriend for 8 years last month, and have finally convinced him that the time is right to try for a baby. He's pretty non-plussed about the use of opks and having to have scheduled BD though! Getting quite disheartened that it hasn't happened yet, so I was really pleased to find this site and have like-minded people to chat to.

Welcome!!

hi ladies! I'm really scared that I'm getting my hopes up, but my chart is triphasic! :shock: eeeek! Sunday couldn't come sooner for testing! xxx

Welcome!!

Thank you!

hi ladies! I'm really scared that I'm getting my hopes up, but my chart is triphasic! :shock: eeeek! Sunday couldn't come sooner for testing! xxx

:dust: Baby Dust to you! Hope you see that BFP! let us know how it goes!

My dress arrived today, the maternity one :D looks awesome on (but obviously a little loose around the top). Hubby shoved a pillow up it and I ended up posing in the mirror like one of those desperate celebs! hehe I'm a saddo!

Hi faiehdrah, welcome to the thread. Sometimes it's worse to come onto a site like this cause it feels like you're the only one right? least you've found this thread so you know other women out there are struggling too :)

diliapickle - oh no sorry to hear the witch got you, boo to her!!!!! Does your friend know you're TTC, how did she announce it? please don't say Facebook.

hi Miss Vintage, so it sounds like you have no obstacles then (pcos or sperm issues) have you had any testing done? do you think your boyfriend will propose any day soon ;)

Popcorn, my last 2 cycles were triphasic but I was unlucky enough for it to mean nowt at the end of the day. I really hope it's not the same for you. Infact this month I hoped not to see triphasic patterns and thank goodness I haven't. I can't wait for Sunday either. usually I dread it cause it's the day before work but meh there are exceptions sometimes.

diliapickle - oh no sorry to hear the witch got you, boo to her!!!!! Does your friend know you're TTC, how did she announce it? please don't say Facebook.

No, she doesn't know I am TTC - I haven't told others since I saw with my SIL my in laws got crazy involved and asked everyday how she was doing and how it was going and I would not be able to handle that! and yes it was Facebook!

oh no thats even worse when it's a FB announcement. I'm like you in that no one knows were TTC, it's better off that way :)

I know something about FB makes it worse! Yeah it is hard enough each month when it doesnt happen but then for others too know would be brutal I think. Plus I look really forward to announcing it when it does happen and surprising everyone :)
Lots of baby dust for this month!!
:dust:

You guys know what my cousin did when she announced her pregnancy? This was almost a year ago now.

Anyway, she deleted our entire family (except me) off facebook so she could talk about it on there with her friends. And then she got mad at me when I called my grandmother upset and crying and asking my grammy if she was pregnant. My grammy had no freaking clue what I was talking about.

I was upset because she was a bridesmaid in my wedding and didnt bother to tell anyone she would be six months pregnant when we bought the dresses for everyone! Of course we had to order hers in another size and lost 140 dollars because of it!

I was just dumbfounded she deleted EVERY SINGLE PERSON off facebook, even her own sister and dad, just to tell everyone over the internet she was pregnant. Her friends tried to back her up and say "well she can tell whoever she wants." SORRY GUYS. You arent going to win. She was in the wrong by telling the entire world before her own flesh and blood!

WOW! she told Facebook before her own family! I know everyone does things their own way but seriously Facebook first...

She told her boyfriend and then all her friends on facebook. We all got over it but she had the nerve to get pissed at me for spilling the beans to our family. I still dont understand how it was all my fault but whatever. Lol

OMFG. I am bored. Really really really really really really really bored.

Doesn't seem like your fault at all!

And yeah I agree I am also bored as evident by all my posting and focusing on this... :)

I'm actually going mad. I'm convinced I'm preggers but I haven't even had a clear ov this month. I've never EVER peed this much in the day or been dizzy or sickly. So confused. Maybe I just want it too much :(

Glad I'm not alone. We've only been trying for 3 months, but it's still hard. And although I'm glad I've never had a chemical, miscarriage, or anything like that, but it still feels sad that I haven't ever seen even one positive line. :(

I'm thinking about the ovacue. Have you used it or know anyone who has? Hopefully I'll get my BFP this month and won't have to worry :) Dear Santa, please send me a baby :baby: Also, how do you guys feel about bd every day vs. every other day?

I have heard every day is fine as long as their is no known sperm problems. If they have low count I think every other day is supposed to be better.

I'm actually going mad. I'm convinced I'm preggers but I haven't even had a clear ov this month. I've never EVER peed this much in the day or been dizzy or sickly. So confused. Maybe I just want it too much :(

omg meee tooooo!!!! if im not pregnant i will be utterly shocked....i really hope its not all in my head!!:wacko:

My dress arrived today, the maternity one :D looks awesome on (but obviously a little loose around the top). Hubby shoved a pillow up it and I ended up posing in the mirror like one of those desperate celebs! hehe I'm a saddo!

Hi faiehdrah, welcome to the thread. Sometimes it's worse to come onto a site like this cause it feels like you're the only one right? least you've found this thread so you know other women out there are struggling too :)

hi Miss Vintage, so it sounds like you have no obstacles then (pcos or sperm issues) have you had any testing done? do you think your boyfriend will propose any day soon ;)

Popcorn, my last 2 cycles were triphasic but I was unlucky enough for it to mean nowt at the end of the day. I really hope it's not the same for you. Infact this month I hoped not to see triphasic patterns and thank goodness I haven't. I can't wait for Sunday either. usually I dread it cause it's the day before work but meh there are exceptions sometimes.

Hi Tanzibar83. No, I don't think there are any issues, but obviously if nothing happens in the next few months we will go to the doctors. As for my boyfriend proposing, he knows what answer he would get if he did, as I have never wanted to get married! Not even to him, and he is the love of my life.

If they made a thermometer that was affordable that automatically uploaded on to the computer and to an awesome easy to use website and did the charting thing FOR me - we would be in business

really - if no one has invented it yet - why not? I mean it could have like a USB stick in it that saves the info that you plug into your computer -

should I copyrite this and call a company???

You mean like...... this?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now...if only they had an opk like that too....:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"