• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

Hey girls, got some great news!

Since 13dpo I've been getting BFP's on all pregnancy tests taken. So now I'm past the day when AF is here and have my first scan in 2 weeks. Hubby and I are so excited but in complete shock. It's been one strange weekend!!!

DILEMA though, this thread! who wants to take ownership? I'm going to ask the admins if there's a way to change the first post to someone else.

Congratulations!:happydance:

Since 13dpo I've been getting BFP's on all pregnancy tests taken. So now I'm past the day when AF is here and have my first scan in 2 weeks. Hubby and I are so excited but in complete shock. It's been one strange weekend!!!

DILEMA though, this thread! who wants to take ownership? I'm going to ask the admins if there's a way to change the first post to someone else.

CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance::happydance:

Well done! How was it to see those 2 lines? Can we see some pics? I love :bfp: pics!

X

OMG - Tanzibar83!! congratulations!!! yay!!!

Great news!! Im sure people would still want u to lead the group if u wanted too

:shock: :hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:yipee::yipee::yipee:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/

=D>=D>=D>

Wow, congrats tanzi.

Do you mind me asking how long were you trying for again? and what did you do this cycle? anything different?

Hope its a sticky sticky bean and you should definitely get some pics on here!

congrats Tanz!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am totally PMSing though - not this cycle - roll on the next one already lol
I do feel like if I pee on a stick that it will make AF come right away - which would get rid of these pesky PMS symptoms

Ahhh tanzi congrats!!!

Af is due tomorrow....I just want her to stay away!!!

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00557-20111107-1419.jpg[/IMG]

Suppose I should get busy.. :blush:

Yupiiiii CONGRATULATIONS Tanzibar!!!!!!!! Way to go! :)

Good luck for the rest of us paciently waiting :D

:dust::dust::dust:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TANZIBAR!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

ocean_pearl hope you can see the pics below.

as for the feeling...I testedt at 6.50am on my own in the bathroom, dunked a frer into a pot of pee and sat and watch it. At first I thought it was eye line but it took several glances to actually realise a 2nd line was there, my first words were "oh my god" which woke hubby up. Normally he's my verifier and if he doesn't even see a tiny faint potential positive then it usually means no. But he saw it too. Took another frer which showed exactly the same!!!!

the whole morning dragged on and all I wanted to do was go and tell MIL but we had to go see FIL first. You know that feeling you remember as a kid when it's christmas day and you are so excited you got the pressie you wanted but your body is telling you "hey go back to bed, it's still early, you can play later" - I was feeling that!!!!

TryingFor1 - ta honey!you better had get to it with your positive opks! to answer your questions, been TTC now for 14 months, this cycle:

was on 2nd round of clomid, 100mg taken cd2-6 early morning
no herbal teas and cut down on the supplements
drank more water and stuck to decaf tea only
had sex 12 hours apart during the fertile time
lots of grapefruit in the 2ww
not really had the urge to symptom spot this cycle, it felt final during the fertile time
stayed on the bed after sex and kept my bum in the air for 30 mins at least

I've said this on a few of the other threads already tonight but if you haven't seen it watch the great sperm race. Before watching this I didn't realise fully exactly all the obstacles the sperm have to go through - I watched this before the fertile time and I firmly believe that knowledge really helped the timing greatly.

hubby and I also jokingly kept saying "we're using NMA this cycle" negative mental attitude!
Also kept to a stable exercise routine

haj624 - I really hope tomorrow is the day you'll be dancing around the house with a positive in your hand :D keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you, xxxx

Attachments

• DSCF0083.jpg
    DSCF0083.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF0084.jpg
    DSCF0084.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 11
Hey girls! It's been a while since I last posted(basically since AF came lol). So, my positive opk came a little early this month...Day14. We bd on day 8, 10 and 14. We tried again yesterday (CD15) but no success (husband has low testosterone :cry: which makes things really difficult at times). I was REALLY hoping we could last night (CD15) and today (CD 16) but we were not successful. What do you think my odds are? I don't have EWCM anymore (CD16). Should I keep trying or just let it go and say my prayers. The pressure on DH doesn't seem to be helping. Please help:wacko:

as for the feeling...I testedt at 6.50am on my own in the bathroom, dunked a frer into a pot of pee and sat and watch it. At first I thought it was eye line but it took several glances to actually realise a 2nd line was there, my first words were "oh my god" which woke hubby up. Normally he's my verifier and if he doesn't even see a tiny faint potential positive then it usually means no. But he saw it too. Took another frer which showed exactly the same!!!!

the whole morning dragged on and all I wanted to do was go and tell MIL but we had to go see FIL first. You know that feeling you remember as a kid when it's christmas day and you are so excited you got the pressie you wanted but your body is telling you "hey go back to bed, it's still early, you can play later" - I was feeling that!!!!

TryingFor1 - ta honey!you better had get to it with your positive opks! to answer your questions, been TTC now for 14 months, this cycle:

not really had the urge to symptom spot this cycle, it felt final during the fertile time

I've said this on a few of the other threads already tonight but if you haven't seen it watch the great sperm race. Before watching this I didn't realise fully exactly all the obstacles the sperm have to go through - I watched this before the fertile time and I firmly believe that knowledge really helped the timing greatly.

hubby and I also jokingly kept saying "we're using NMA this cycle" negative mental attitude!

haj624 - I really hope tomorrow is the day you'll be dancing around the house with a positive in your hand :D keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you, xxxx

Did you watch all of the parts to it? This is gonna take me a while.. Lol

TryinFor1 - yes I watched it all, it's really good and some of it is common sense but especially as your body is a vessel for them obtaining their one and only goal I think it's good to help them out as much as possible :D

Me tooo!!

That entire documentary was good but made me like a thousand times depressed. Now that I know all the obstacles sperm goes through I dont know if it will ever happen.

Watching that probably wasnt a good idea for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->