• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "never had a second line" Group: 93 members, 18 BFP's, 2 Angel's

TryinFor1- good idea about the softcups, I did wonder what if they're used straight after sex but you end up blocking the sperm. You say you've bought new TTC items but have you gone out and bought any baby related stuff yet? x
\!

No I havent bought any baby stuff yet. I dont want to as I feel like it would jinx me personally. I buy baby clothes or something and then it takes me forever to get pregnant would be just my luck! As soon as I get that bfp, I am going out that day and buying something for my baby though! But just wanna wait for that to happen. :haha:

What about you guys? Any baby stuff yet?

I got a free subscription to American Baby and Baby Talk magazines- my family has seen them and know that we're TTC. I keep showing my grandma all the little things I want that they have out now.:blush: His know we're not on birth control, but I don't think they know we're trying, I leave the mags at home when we visit them. :haha:

If they made a thermometer that was affordable that automatically uploaded on to the computer and to an awesome easy to use website and did the charting thing FOR me - we would be in business

really - if no one has invented it yet - why not? I mean it could have like a USB stick in it that saves the info that you plug into your computer -

should I copyrite this and call a company???

You mean like...... this?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now...if only they had an opk like that too....:haha:

Well it does detect LH:haha:

If they made a thermometer that was affordable that automatically uploaded on to the computer and to an awesome easy to use website and did the charting thing FOR me - we would be in business

really - if no one has invented it yet - why not? I mean it could have like a USB stick in it that saves the info that you plug into your computer -

should I copyrite this and call a company???

You mean like...... this?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now...if only they had an opk like that too....:haha:

Well it does detect LH:haha:

:shock::shock::shock:

:dohh:

Now, that is nice...

How about inventing a TTC swiss army knife type gadget? It could have a digital OPK (with replaceable sticks), a digital thermometer, a digital HPT (with replaceable sticks), a USB (to upload info to the internet), and a little alarm clock type gadget to wake you up for temping! :rofl:

Not sure it would ever pass health & safety... something you pee on attached to something you stick in your mouth :haha:

How about inventing a TTC swiss army knife type gadget? It could have a digital OPK (with replaceable sticks), a digital thermometer, a digital HPT (with replaceable sticks), a USB (to upload info to the internet), and a little alarm clock type gadget to wake you up for temping! :rofl:

Not sure it would ever pass health & safety... something you pee on attached to something you stick in your mouth :haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:haha::haha::haha:

:haha::haha::haha:

was that a period cramp I just felt starting? I hope not

on CD 32 and counting - Wonder if it is to early to test - we really BD's a lot this month and at the right times - I think

but I can go up to 42 days or so - I also dont want to pay for tests that are negative :(

Also nothing brings on AF faster for me that a preggo test :dohh:

Allyson11 - so where are you in your cycle?

jaymee - welcome to the thread, how long are your cycles, do you have any obstacles which are preventing you from seeing a bfp?

VMAG - if it wasn't so expensive I'd invest in the ovacue thing myself. I don't know anyone who's used it sorry but for that price it must be good surely?

Personally near the fertile time we'll have sex twice a day every day just so we don't miss the egg.

Miss Vantage - aww thats so sweet. Sounds like you 2 are made for one another :)

Torsornin, hope something good will happen for you soon. Have you tested?

Hey Ladies...
Woooo this week is hectic. In a new round of clomid which is always so much fun.:rolleyes:

Anywho, did I mention I'm getting married next week? :wedding:Very small ceremony and I've already done everything so not TOO bad but tying up the loose ends, working FT and ttc...Talk about a week!!

Hope everyone else is doing well, waiting on those BFP's!!:happydance:

Hi Cajuncoco, I didn't realise you're getting married next week. I hope the weather is absolutely lovely and the day goes smoothly for you. xxxx

You do sound like you've had a busy week indeed, you should put your feet up for the weekend so you can have some sort of calmness before the big day (and obviously to help get pregnant).

xxx

Didnt get my peak or positive OPK today like I thought I would..

QUITE sad about that fact because that means I wont be ovulating tomorrow like I did last cycle. :(

Allyson11 - so where are you in your cycle?

jaymee - welcome to the thread, how long are your cycles, do you have any obstacles which are preventing you from seeing a bfp?

VMAG - if it wasn't so expensive I'd invest in the ovacue thing myself. I don't know anyone who's used it sorry but for that price it must be good surely?

Personally near the fertile time we'll have sex twice a day every day just so we don't miss the egg.

Miss Vantage - aww thats so sweet. Sounds like you 2 are made for one another :)

Torsornin, hope something good will happen for you soon. Have you tested?
I'm on cd28, not sure if I've ov'd or not yet, I stopped charting a week or so ago when I was ill(still feeling weird). I keep thinking I need to do a test but I'm just being silly

I'm feeling kinda down. I was pretty convinced i was pregnant this month and af is due tues. today i feel like im starting to get af cramps :cry:

Hey Ladies...
Woooo this week is hectic. In a new round of clomid which is always so much fun.:rolleyes:

Anywho, did I mention I'm getting married next week? :wedding:Very small ceremony and I've already done everything so not TOO bad but tying up the loose ends, working FT and ttc...Talk about a week!!

Hope everyone else is doing well, waiting on those BFP's!!:happydance:

Congratulations CajunCoco :)

I'm feeling kinda down. I was pretty convinced i was pregnant this month and af is due tues. today i feel like im starting to get af cramps :cry:

So sorry haj624, I'm feeling very down also. Not feeling cramps or got the af, but I'm DPO10 and tested :dohh: and ofcourse it's negative... :(

Hang in there :(

Update- CD 63, no sign of AF. No cramps, etc, and I always have bad ones....anyway. :coffee:

Pretty sad today-Just found out yesterday we can't get the insurance DH is being offered at work- it's too much $$, nearly 1/3 of his whole paycheck to get it. They might as well have not offered it at all.

Soooo it's off to vitex to try and regulate me, and if that doesn't work- planned parenthood, as they have a sliding scale.

Feeling low today...got a :bfn: today at 14dpo, still no sign of AF. This is so frustrating...

I think my OPK is actually getting darker. FINALLY catching the beginning of my surge this morning I believe. GAH. Its about time!!

ovulated cd15 last cycle and hopefully will by tomorrow, cd17!

I am getting my bloodwork on cd20 though.. I hope that wont be a problem.

Hey girls, got some great news!

Since 13dpo I've been getting BFP's on all pregnancy tests taken. So now I'm past the day when AF is here and have my first scan in 2 weeks. Hubby and I are so excited but in complete shock. It's been one strange weekend!!!

DILEMA though, this thread! who wants to take ownership? I'm going to ask the admins if there's a way to change the first post to someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->