*** The November Turkey Testers Thread *** Our first BFP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold out your Bellys so I can SPRINKLE YOU ALL :haha: :dust:

LOL!! love this! i held out my belly, did you get me?!:laugh2:

Here it comes!!! Wait for it.... Wait for it...:dust:You have been sprinkled lol

Thank-you! i can just feel the magic!! :hugs:
Hopefully it'll work now! :happydance:
Here's some for you! :dust: lol!
did you catch it?
maybe we'll just have to wait and see...!!:winkwink:

I too test in 7 days, we should test together...:hugs:Any changes in your body your aware of that may make you believe this is the month?

OK you can add my BFP now! I'll post pics later today! Due July 7th, my 6th baby and my 3rd child due in July.

I'm testing tomorrow morning.....so hopefully I'll have some good news! Today is going to dragggggggggg.

im not touching that swine flu vaccine.... no way jose!

BFN this morning :( only at 9dpo though so theres still time.

i think i miscalculated my cycle, turns out AF is due on november 3 instead of november 4! could you change it for me, nicholat?

Alright......time for me to join the Turkey testers! Who knows where the hell my cycle is going to be! lol. So, I am going to pretend it will be a normal one and add a day or so. Put me down for the 28th. Thanks Sweets!

lol Should have tested on the 29th. The best day ever ;) But I updated it!

I wouldn't want to steal your light! lol.

What light?! Psh, I have no light on that day. It's just my favorite day and the most luckiest.

Can you add me to the 11th although no doubt i will test sooner

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Just join the board and thought that I would join you Turkey Testers. Will you add me to the 21st? This might change later. I'll have to see when I ovulated. I stop BC in July and my cycle was 28 days for Aug. & Sept., but this month it was only 24 days.

Thanks and Baby Dust to you all!!! :dust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14