• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** The November Turkey Testers Thread *** Our first BFP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow congrats to MommyMichele!

Hopefully many more congrats to come!

Congrats MommyMichele on your :bfp:.

Now spread some Baby Dust for the rest of us.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Way to go MommyMichele with our first :bfp:
Hopefully many more to come:)

Can you please put me down for the 14th. :dust: to all!!

A big CONGRATULATIONS to MommyMichelle! :happydance::happydance:To everybody else here's some:dust: and more :dust: and even more :dust:

Bitch witch got me....4 days early at that! :growlmad: Heading over to the December thread.....good luck everyone!

I'm actually staying on this one, lol, but please update my date to the 27th.......that's 28 days from now......I'll be testing then if that stupid witch decides NOT to show early this time.

Can I join you please? Ovd yesterday on CD 72 ( long story but it involved AC and first ever + on an OPK yesterday!!) Due to test around 10th November. Thanks!

Hi all I'm new here. I've been lurking for quite a while but am finally trying! Can I join this thread? 22nd is my date! Thanks!:kiss:

Will someone take over this thread for me? I would continue it running, but for reasons beyond me, I will no longer be able to provide you all with my service.

Bye girls, love you! xx
I give all my baby dust! :dust:

Will someone take over this thread for me? I would continue it running, but for reasons beyond me, I will no longer be able to provide you all with my service.

Bye girls, love you! xx
I give all my baby dust! :dust:

Nicholatmn, I am so sorry to here that you won't be able to continue to run this thread. If it's ok with everyone I will keep it up. I'm kinda of new to this, so it will be nice to have someone to make sure I am on top of things.

Hello everyone,

I will update the thread as soon as I am able to do so.

Baby Dust to All!!!:dust::dust:

Now we need some more :bfp:.

Have a great weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member