• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** The November Turkey Testers Thread *** Our first BFP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I have never put my name down for one of these before, but as November is a great month for me too (admittedly because my birthday is in November :winkwink:) and I wouldn't mind the November multiples, could you please put me down for the 28th?

Thanks.

I keep checking in to see if we have any early :bfp: ' s yet! Where are all the poas addicts! I thought for sure there would be some early testers by now!! :test:

Can you add me for 23rd November please - bitchy :witch: got me today.

Hi - Could I join in too please - due to test on the 7th November.

Thanks

:dust:

Hello! :wave:

I am testing on the 18th of nov!! I am on clomid again this cycle and this WILL BE IT!! I am very hopeful!!!! FX for everyone!

:dust:

I keep checking in to see if we have any early :bfp: ' s yet! Where are all the poas addicts! I thought for sure there would be some early testers by now!! :test:

Dont worry MommyTammy, as soon as I can POAS I will be!:rofl: I wont let you down!:happydance:

Hi! Can you change my date from November 11 to November 8. I was off a few days on my cycle. I am in the dreaded 2WW!!!! Thanks!

Pray that this is our month for our :bfp: It will be nice being pregnant durning the holidays(Thanksgiving, Christimas and Easter). I hope all is well with you mrscbrown.

Im an early tester!!! ive been having f*ckloads of symptoms so i am going to POAS tomorrow morning (in approximately 7 hours from now) so watch this space girls!!! :haha:

Im an early tester!!! ive been having f*ckloads of symptoms so i am going to POAS tomorrow morning (in approximately 7 hours from now) so watch this space girls!!! :haha:

Exciting!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

Yaayy... early testers! Keeping my fingers crossed for both of you!! Let us know how it goes!

BTW, i got my H1N1 flu shot today! Gasp! I was so worried... in case this is my month and there is a bean on board! But i was also worried about getting the damn swine flu! I am a social worker and i go in and out of client's houses everyday... and a few of them have come down with it! :dohh: So, i went ahead and got the vaccine!!!!!!!! Anyone else get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"