*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Thanks hun!
you are so sweet :flow:

I am really enjoying running this thread (for once lol :haha:)
i hope to add sooo many :bfp: to it :D

I can't get over how many testers there are!!! :D :D :D

oh i know!
I am hoping this is a great sign! And just think, i am sure that even more ladies will be joining us as March comes to a close.
If you think this is a lot, check this thread out! I got my first :bfp: in that thread (MCed though) but it was huge!!! The best one i have EVER seen!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...es-may-babies-128-bfps-rip-13-angels-xxx.html

I can't get over how many testers there are!!! :D :D :D

oh i know!
I am hoping this is a great sign! And just think, i am sure that even more ladies will be joining us as March comes to a close.
If you think this is a lot, check this thread out! I got my first :bfp: in that thread (MCed though) but it was huge!!! The best one i have EVER seen!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...es-may-babies-128-bfps-rip-13-angels-xxx.html

WOW!!! That is a LOT!!!

I know! I wish we could get that many chickies on this one!!! :yipee:

:haha: I was just trying to trick my mind and body- every month I tell myself it's the month and every month comes around and then AF shows her face... I thought maybe this month I'd tell myself it's not gonna happen so that maybe I'll luck out.

A little reverse psychology, eh? hm, i like the way you think friend :haha:

Hey girls! I just wanted to get a post in here so it goes to my subscriptions. I am currently in the March testing thread, almost to test time. But I'm not feeling it, I think my body is playing evil tricks on me. If I get :witch: this month, I'll be testing around April 20th next month.. we want a boy soooo badly, but I'll take either at this point. April will be cycle 12, ugh!

Will do Natalie :D

Hey girls! I just wanted to get a post in here so it goes to my subscriptions. I am currently in the March testing thread, almost to test time. But I'm not feeling it, I think my body is playing evil tricks on me. If I get :witch: this month, I'll be testing around April 20th next month.. we want a boy soooo badly, but I'll take either at this point. April will be cycle 12, ugh!

I really hope i dont have to see you here, because i hope you get your :bfp: this month, but i will add ya to the 20th. If you get your :bfp: this month, just let me know. Best of luck hun :dust:

i can't get over how many testers there are!!! :d :d :d

oh i know!
I am hoping this is a great sign! And just think, i am sure that even more ladies will be joining us as march comes to a close.
If you think this is a lot, check this thread out! I got my first :bfp: In that thread (mced though) but it was huge!!! The best one i have ever seen!

wow! That's a lot of testers and bfp!!!!!

:haha: I was just trying to trick my mind and body- every month I tell myself it's the month and every month comes around and then AF shows her face... I thought maybe this month I'd tell myself it's not gonna happen so that maybe I'll luck out.

Feeling a bit like that myself this month! Although I bet I'll change my tune once I'm back in the 2ww :blush:

he he!! me too!!! i tried that last month and I was doing so well until dpo2!! then i was analysing everything and peeing on sticks from dpo 8!!! :dust

Thanks for running this thread - I'm very excited to see how we do.

I'll be paying particular attention to my fellow April 1sters :) Woot woot!:happydance:

ILoveMySeaBee
pinksandy3
matchings0cks
JulianasMommy
MissCherry
want2bmum11 - BFP
skeet9924
MrsG2010
Rivetkitten
whitglass

I think I will somewhere around the 8th or 9th, but once i've worked out my ovulation day I will let you know!! lol. Only my second cycle off the pill so could be anytime, who knows! Really hoping this month i'll get my bfp. I'm not sure how many months like the last one I can go through!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->