*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

She was due on the cd28 but i had a chemical pregnancy according to my betas but i dont trust em since the positive one was at 4 dpo , so far stil bfn's

Question to all you ladies.

I usually have pretty consistant cramps from right after OV till AF shows up. This month I have had hardly any cramping at all. Do you think that's a good thing?

I used Vitrex this month but only half the cycle and same thing with Evening Prime Rose but I don't think me taking them only 14 days would help so quickly in stopping cramping like this do you?

has anyone else had cramping since pretty much ovulation day? Im 7 DPOs and thats what ive been getting for about the last week.

i just wrote about this yesterday ( i think i was 7dpo then too) i had almost period cramps for 3 days, days 5,6,7,8 (or 4, 5, 6,-- my ticker is a day off from my trigger shot ovulation). they subsided today and no sign of AF (it is pretty early if that is the case)

a few others were mentioning the cramps too. the cramps made me and a few others almost nauseous/ get sick. and of course, the lovely back ache with it.

im happy i had a day today free of the cramps and only a dull back ache. lol.

ive never been a cramper really, and i was super worried. but now that ive seen others have had it, and they have gone away, im not as bad. hoping it was a GOOD sign, and implantation. wont be able to find out for a little while longer, though.

Af due on the 13th...looks like this is the longest 2 week wait ever..:sulk:....anyhow don't expect much out of this month's ttc..but want to either get some good news or af so i can start a new cycle..anyhow just ventin out :haha:..lol...Good luck to all who are waiting to test n big congratulations to all who have already got the BIG :bfp:......see u later lovely people...

Hello lovely April ladies! :hugs:

I am finally coming up to the TWW part of my cycle. I'm not sure if I have ov'd yet, still getting lots of cm so hopefully today or tomorrow? Might head down the shops to get some vit B complex to make sure my LP isnt too short. Due to test on Good Friday... hoping for a GREAT Friday!! :winkwink:

Congratulations on all the BFPs so far - this thread is impressive!! :happydance:

the thread has been updated ladies!

i hope all this cramping means something good! just nervous if im actually pregnant for MCing :( Last time this happened i MCed...

Hey Everyone!! Congrats to all the :bfp: and :hugs: to all the ones that the :witch: got

I'm currently in my 2 week wait aswell, not so hopefull about this month, but you never know!!!

Well ladies, ive been testing with the extra sensitive ICs (that detect 10 hCG). Still dont have anything but immediate evaps. EVERY SINGLE TIME :grr: But i have also been trying OPKs (just using the cheap $1Tree ones). Its not positive but its getting darker!!! I hope this means there is a bean in there! :baby:

Guppy, I haven't updated my status because I'm kinda sick about it. I got a BFP last night, which is way early for this cycle. I think my last "period" wasn't the real deal. Just had blood drawn today so we'll see what the numbers are tomorrow. Even if positive, I'm scared because I bled so much and it's giving me flashbacks of the MC. Part of me wanted to wait to update the list until I have a happy story to tell, but who knows how long it will take to know how things are progressing. So although I'd rather hide and wait, I'm putting it out there. I have a shy, scared little BFP to add to the list.

You ladies are really amazing, cheering one another on and sharing jokes and symptoms. I enjoy getting up to date every time I log on. Thank you all!

Hey guppy
Just woke up in middle of night to discover :witch: has arrived so I won't be testing this weekend afterall
Congrats to all those whose who have had :bfp: and good luck to those still waiting to test
Here's hoping to 2012 babies for those of us that have missed out this month
Xxxx

LittleBird :hugs: i am sure everything will be okay hun :friends: i really have a good feeling for you!
I hope you hear back soon! Nothing like anticipating results! :dohh: keep up your spirits love. AND CONGRATULATIONS! :wohoo: :dance: :yipee: :happydance:

here is tons of stick dust:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey guppy
Just woke up in middle of night to discover :witch: has arrived so I won't be testing this weekend afterall
Congrats to all those whose who have had :bfp: and good luck to those still waiting to test
Here's hoping to 2012 babies for those of us that have missed out this month
Xxxx

I am so sorry hun :hugs: i pray you get your :bfp: this cycle!

Thank you! That was sooo sweet! I want to keep hoping until the bitter end so I won't be giving up just yet. Everyone on here is so real, it just felt inauthentic to hide and keep my news/struggles to myself. The chances may be low, but I'm hoping to be in that small percent of people with a happy ending.

if it makes you feel any better i had a few days of spotting around 4 weeks and then again at 7 and i ended up with a beautiful and healthy baby boy :hugs:

I keep hearing about pregnancies that survive this. I am hoping for the best. There is this thing where some people shed part of the lining but not all of it, and the pregnancy is fine. I'll get the results tomorrow, then they'll do two more blood draws next week and based on those three numbers we'll know whether it is going up or down. So there is a game plan.

Well here's a creepy update. When DH was at work, I was looking up psychic readings just to see what they were all about not trying to use it though. Then I was like let me just get off my laptop. Wellll my DH was heading home from work and called me to say something weird happened to him at work. While he was at the warehouse, a guy came up to him and said, "is your wife pregnant?" my DH said "why are you asking me that?" the guy said "well I felt nauseous and light headed all day so someone's wife is pregnant and I asked around and everyone else says no so it must be yours." my DH said "but why my wife out of all people." the guy "I don't know we must be born the same month, when is your wife's birthday?" my DH "her birthday is in December." the guy "yeah it has to be her my birthday is December 19th." my DH was like wow ok and left!!! Can you see creepy?! That was so random and out of all thongs the guy asked is his wife pregnant?! Im thinking that maybe God is giving me a sign to just relax and I will get my BFP soon. What do you ladies think?

Question to all you ladies.

I usually have pretty consistant cramps from right after OV till AF shows up. This month I have had hardly any cramping at all. Do you think that's a good thing?

I used Vitrex this month but only half the cycle and same thing with Evening Prime Rose but I don't think me taking them only 14 days would help so quickly in stopping cramping like this do you?

I was wondering the same thing about what's going on with me this cycle! Usually I always have cramps and they always make me excited that it's implantation cramping or something great and then I always get a bfn. This is the first cycle that I haven't had pretty much constant cramping from o to AF and I'm really hoping that means something. I'm even on Prometrium suppositories and I think that causes cramping in some women. I've had a little bit of cramps right after I o'd, but I'm 9 dpo and haven't had ANY in several days. Hoping it's a good thing for the both of us! Did you get any other replies on this?

Like many of you guys have said, I'm just loving this thread! Always looking forward to logging on and seeing what you ladies have to say (and hoping we're adding more BFP's to the list!)

Guppy - your original post says you want to be the thread with the most amount of BFP's... how many do we need to be the most?

Okay, I have a question that I was hoping some of you might be able to help me with. Is anyone else on some kind of suppository (I'm on Prometrium) and wondering about Implantation Bleeding? My pills are an orange/mauve kind of color and I've seen some pink mixed in with ewcm or the lotiony discharge a few days and I don't know if I can get excited about that since I'm taking suppositories. I figured some of you are in a similar boat and might have some insight. I know it's going to give a discharge no matter what, but I'm wondering about the pink mixed it with that. Anyone use Prometrium (or something similar) and gotten true IB?

Bump?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->