*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Is it to late to join? :) I will test on 4/22 and would be thrilled with a boy or girl!

thanks ladies! lets hope for my luteal phase to extend from 7 days to 10 plus this month and for record breaking :bfp: this month!

AF got me !!! :( i'm only 11 dpo :(

the witch got me :(

baby dust to everyone still waiting to test! x

Sorry everyone who got af..9dpo here. Tested on frer this afternoon and still bfn . : (

.. still testing negative but will do it in 2 days time and will know then.... yey xx

I think I was due to test on the 7th or the 8th. AF got me today :(
Good luck to everyone else x *babydust*

Hey guppy
Just woke up in middle of night to discover :witch: has arrived so I won't be testing this weekend afterall
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/beachmouse/Hug/thHugs.gif Hugs to everyone who has had the witch arrive x
Even if positive, I'm scared because I bled so much and it's giving me flashbacks of the MC. I have a shy, scared little BFP to add to the list.
:flow: congrats to 1starrynight! she emailed me with her :bfp:! :flow:
https://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i340/supersweetevil/Fairys/congratulations-4.gif For the BFP's!!

i hope all this cramping means something good! just nervous if im actually pregnant for MCing :( Last time this happened i MCed...

God girl, we are all behind you and sending you so much positive thoughts
https://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/imcilley/positive.gif

Ok every month I tell myself not to symptom spot and ESPECIALLY not to google any "symptoms" but I couldn't help myself :haha: It seemed like a very possible symptom, so I had to look it up, and of course there are a ton of google results with stories of women with this symptom. So the question is, is it real, or is my head playing games with me? Lol, ok anyway, I am only 7 DPO but today and yesterday certain foods that I normally really like/love have tasted "off." At the movie today I thought the popcorn tasted really weird but DH says it tasted perfectly normal. AWWWW! I'm going crazy :wacko:

Hi all, I've been lurking but nothing to report since :witch: got me.

But in preparation for this month, I went out and bought clear blue OPKs yesterday. I've only used First response before now. Clear blue has a smilie face instead of lines.

So my question to anyone who has used them before, it said just to rely on the smilies, not the lines. But is there anyway to see if the surge is on its way, like when the lines get progressively darker? Or do you just have to wait til the surge hits?

I too have the clear blue smiley face tests, I used them alone for the first month of OPK-ing and kind of had trouble, and ended up using a lot of the tests in the box. This month and last I used them along with some IC. I used the cheapies first and sometimes 2 times a day and then when I thought the IC was + I also used a smiley to confirm the positive. That way I used a lot of the 15 cent tests and only a few of the smileys. :D

Also I believe if necessary you can have a peak at the lines on the smilies, don't quote me on that but I don't believe its not like the HPT digis that you have to completely ignore the lines because they aren't interpretable by the human eye.

Also sorry about the darn witch. :hugs:

I really hate line tests :haha: .. they are so hard to tell with faint positives i find my eye sight is really not good anyway :blush: but people usually can see faint lines and i can't even see them?! i used clearblue digi for my last one and only needed that 1 cause it came back 3+ :thumbup: which i knew i was definatly pregnant :haha: .. iv got line tests this time but im trying to wait right ill my AF is due to test so it should be a proper line! finding it hard but ill get a digi if i fall through :haha:

I really hate line tests :haha: .. they are so hard to tell with faint positives i find my eye sight is really not good anyway :blush: but people usually can see faint lines and i can't even see them?! i used clearblue digi for my last one and only needed that 1 cause it came back 3+ :thumbup: which i knew i was definatly pregnant :haha: .. iv got line tests this time but im trying to wait right ill my AF is due to test so it should be a proper line! finding it hard but ill get a digi if i fall through :haha:

Oh I totally agree with you about HPTs (although I'm still waiting on that...) but there is no such thing as a "faint positive" for the OPK's since the two lines have to be the same darkness, or the test line has to be darker than the control line. :D

Oh I totally agree with you about HPTs (although I'm still waiting on that...) but there is no such thing as a "faint positive" for the OPK's since the two lines have to be the same darkness, or the test line has to be darker than the control line. :D

Hmmm ... i think im going to get a digi soon :haha: never trusted line ones but this time i only got 3 line test because im sure when im okay to test it will be a dark line anyway it has to be if my AF doesn't make a show anyway! bit obsessed with tests need to be patient!

Hi all, I've been lurking but nothing to report since :witch: got me.

But in preparation for this month, I went out and bought clear blue OPKs yesterday. I've only used First response before now. Clear blue has a smilie face instead of lines.

So my question to anyone who has used them before, it said just to rely on the smilies, not the lines. But is there anyway to see if the surge is on its way, like when the lines get progressively darker? Or do you just have to wait til the surge hits?

I used the CB Digi smiley face OPKs this month. I used IC's as well. Around the time I the calendar told me I was due to OV I used the CB Digi ones and got a smiley on the first one i used. I only had to use 3 out of the box so I have some left for next month if need be!
I have always used IC's before and the test line never seems to get darker
than the control line and it didnt this month either. If i hadn't have got the CB OPKs then I would probably of missed OV! I think they're fab!

:D

No other replies. Hopefully its a good sign for us both

Question to all you ladies.

I usually have pretty consistant cramps from right after OV till AF shows up. This month I have had hardly any cramping at all. Do you think that's a good thing?

I used Vitrex this month but only half the cycle and same thing with Evening Prime Rose but I don't think me taking them only 14 days would help so quickly in stopping cramping like this do you?

I was wondering the same thing about what's going on with me this cycle! Usually I always have cramps and they always make me excited that it's implantation cramping or something great and then I always get a bfn. This is the first cycle that I haven't had pretty much constant cramping from o to AF and I'm really hoping that means something. I'm even on Prometrium suppositories and I think that causes cramping in some women. I've had a little bit of cramps right after I o'd, but I'm 9 dpo and haven't had ANY in several days. Hoping it's a good thing for the both of us! Did you get any other replies on this?

Good morning ladies!
Welcome to the new girls :hi: best of luck! :dust:

So i caved and tested a day early with a 10mU HPT :blush: of course it was negative...with a stupid evap :wacko: but oh well, still early. I did, however, awake to feeling like i was going to vomit :sick: have a really matallic taste in my mouth too. I am trying everything in me not to throw up though because i have to take my thyroid meds after waking up (has to be on an empty stomach too) and then i can't eat for an hour after taking it. Not too much longer to go but trying to keep myself busy in the meantime. This could be purly coincidental, but hopefully it means something good....what do i do if i were to throw up my meds? :shrug:

https://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh182/SMILExxANNIE/excited.gif That's got to be a good sign there Guppy.

Sorry giveme and butterfly for the lack of replies. I've no experience of this. Maybe it would be worth putting it as a new thread on TTC?

https://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd104/jobaby73_photo/ttc.gif

Just seen this and laughed my head off. So thought I'd share x

Sorry giveme and butterfly for the lack of replies. I've no experience of this. Maybe it would be worth putting it as a new thread on TTC?

Same here. Sorry if it seemed like i was ignoring you. I just dont know about it either. I hope someone answers. Did you create a thread in the TTC sections at all? you may have better luck :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->