*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Hi girls well im 5dpo today and no symptoms at all. Have had more in previous months wen got bfn's, think im just ignoring any cramps or twinges i maybe having and putting them down to be a normal part of my cycle! Very boring tww for me so far, well i mean 10 day wait as i o'd late! Grrrr....think i may have missed eggy due to this as bd'd mon n tues thinkin wud o wed, then didnt get almost pos opk til fri night!!! Didnt get to bd again til late sat night so am thinkin am out already......:shrug:

Ohhhhh lotsa lovely BFP's! Fab girls n congrats to ya's....xx:hugs:

Good luck to all us girls still in limbo xxxxxx:hugs:

FX'd for you :)

I am 12 DPO, testing on Saturday.

I have sore BB's and weird pains sort of aching and stabbing on and off in my lower abdomen Not like AF pains and not felt this before, but other than that nothing!

good luck to all still waiting and congrats to all BFP's :)

I have sore BB's and weird pains sort of aching and stabbing on and off in my lower abdomen Not like AF pains and not felt this before, but other than that nothing!

Oh sounding good hun, i hope you get ya BFP!! How exciting!!! Im away from tmor til sunday so wen i get back online on sun aftnun i hope to c ya BFP! Infact i hope to see everyone get BFP's, got gooood vibes for stacks more BFP's on this thread!! Would love to get mine tooo! :hugs:

Oh sounding good hun, i hope you get ya BFP!! How exciting!!! Im away from tmor til sunday so wen i get back online on sun aftnun i hope to c ya BFP! Infact i hope to see everyone get BFP's, got gooood vibes for stacks more BFP's on this thread!! Would love to get mine tooo! :hugs:

Ahhh thank you :D

I am keeping my fingers tightly X for you hun :)

Hope you have a nice time away! :)

so i had an angel therapy reading and it said that I will get a :bfp: in April 2011 and that she saw "1 week" which she is thinking it means in about 7-10 days I will show a :bfp:. So counting from the dates she gave me that puts me getting it sometime between the 12th and the 16th. She also said that I need some good laughs and not to stress and that a angel wants me to give up caffeine. So i am going to listen to her. Goodbye caffeine you helped keep me awake on those long nights, I will miss you but its for a good cause, Trust me!!!!!!!!

so i had an angel therapy reading and it said that I will get a :bfp: in April 2011 and that she saw "1 week" which she is thinking it means in about 7-10 days I will show a :bfp:. So counting from the dates she gave me that puts me getting it sometime between the 12th and the 16th. She also said that I need some good laughs and not to stress and that a angel wants me to give up caffeine. So i am going to listen to her. Goodbye caffeine you helped keep me awake on those long nights, I will miss you but its for a good cause, Trust me!!!!!!!!

Wow thats a fab reading hun!! Where did u get that??? Ohhhh i hope u get ya bfp n you must stay away from caffeine!! I just drink caffeine free tea during tww, cudnt give up my cuppa tea completely! Thank goodnesx for Tetley's decaf!!! Lol xxx

That's awesome!!! Hope they are right and u get your BFP!! :happydance:

6 or 7 dpo today. I have strange twingy-pulling pains in left side, sometimes feels like it's throbbing. Loads of creamy/watery cm, which i'm sure had dried up this time last month. And still sore nipples, but had those until AF came last cycle. Temps still above the line, but not by much!

wow thats unbelieveable i hope you get ur :bfp:

xxxxx

Test day April 11-14 for me. The 11th I will be 11dpo which is when I got my BFP in Feb, but miscarried in March. I am hoping for another boy! Or twins! Thanks! This thread is fun!

Wow thats a fab reading hun!! Where did u get that??? Ohhhh i hope u get ya bfp n you must stay away from caffeine!! I just drink caffeine free tea during tww, cudnt give up my cuppa tea completely! Thank goodnesx for Tetley's decaf!!! Lol xxx

MommyX1.... Wow! :kiss: That is an awesome reading! :kiss: I'm so curious to see the outcome!!!:winkwink: Are you having any symptoms?

And I agree I love my decaf Tetley's tea! :coffee: I drink it everyday!!!! I do have an occasional Dunkin decaf too :coffee:

Hi everyone!

I think i got my :bfp: today- i've used 3 different tests

ic- feint positive line
Morrisons own- very feint positive line
Clear blue digital- 1-2 weeks pregnant!

Got a doc appointment tomorrow to confirm so fingers crossed...i'll add the tests below x

Woohoo!!! Congratulations!! :happydance: Nice line on the ic - no squinting required!

Hi everyone!

I think i got my :bfp: today- i've used 3 different tests

ic- feint positive line
Morrisons own- very feint positive line
Clear blue digital- 1-2 weeks pregnant!

Got a doc appointment tomorrow to confirm so fingers crossed...i'll add the tests below x

Woohoo!!! Congratulations!! :happydance: Nice line on the ic - no squinting required!

Thank you ! :)

Morrisons test is pants though! Wouldn't recommend- seeing as i'm 14 or 15dpo and practically nothing showing!

6 or 7 dpo today. I have strange twingy-pulling pains in left side, sometimes feels like it's throbbing. Loads of creamy/watery cm, which i'm sure had dried up this time last month. And still sore nipples, but had those until AF came last cycle. Temps still above the line, but not by much!

Sounds very promising! How many days have your temps been low?

So I'm off for a small vaca till tomorrow night. So I'll be bnb mia. :sad: . I'm going to go through some major withdrawals.... Maybe I'll have some good ole :bfp: news when I get back!!!! I'll miss you ladies and :dust: to you all!!!!

Bon voyage!!!! Have fun! :D

Take a look at my chart. They seem to be heading in a vaguely downward direction! I'm hoping they are going to shoot back up again! But i'll probably wake up in the morning and it'll be back to normal. I go to France on Tuesday, and i'm due for af on Wednesday. I would so rather start my holiday with a BFP than AF!!

My symptoms so far are 1-9dpo nothing, 10dpo cold symptoms, today 11dpo cold symptoms still and spotting this morning, more brown than actually spotting and only a tiny bit on the tp sry tmi!! Lol I can't help but get excited bc I've never had spotting and I've always had a ton of symptoms every month which was always BFN! I'm not sure if I can wait till Monday to test :haha:

:dust: to everyone!!

Congrats mdspop!!!!

https://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2249/2249100ya3j4jbft6.jpg

Guppy, will you stick me in again to test on the 30th please? Will only be 9-10 dpo then I think but not ready to leave you lovely April ladies yet, lol! Thanks! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->