*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Take a look at my chart. They seem to be heading in a vaguely downward direction! I'm hoping they are going to shoot back up again! But i'll probably wake up in the morning and it'll be back to normal. I go to France on Tuesday, and i'm due for af on Wednesday. I would so rather start my holiday with a BFP than AF!!

Have fun on your holiday! I wish I had time to take a vacation! :plane: We've had pretty crappy weather in Illinois for the past 5 months!!!!

Good luck on the chart. I just started myself so I have no idea what it all means. :shrug: Hopefully they will shot up tomorrow. I'm sure the more we temp the more we will know what is normal for us.

My symptoms so far are 1-9dpo nothing, 10dpo cold symptoms, today 11dpo cold symptoms still and spotting this morning, more brown than actually spotting and only a tiny bit on the tp sry tmi!! Lol I can't help but get excited bc I've never had spotting and I've always had a ton of symptoms every month which was always BFN! I'm not sure if I can wait till Monday to test :haha:

:dust: to everyone!!

:dust: Good Luck Kelly! :dust:

so i had an angel therapy reading and it said that I will get a :bfp: in April 2011 and that she saw "1 week" which she is thinking it means in about 7-10 days I will show a :bfp:. So counting from the dates she gave me that puts me getting it sometime between the 12th and the 16th. She also said that I need some good laughs and not to stress and that a angel wants me to give up caffeine. So i am going to listen to her. Goodbye caffeine you helped keep me awake on those long nights, I will miss you but its for a good cause, Trust me!!!!!!!!

Wow thats a fab reading hun!! Where did u get that??? Ohhhh i hope u get ya bfp n you must stay away from caffeine!! I just drink caffeine free tea during tww, cudnt give up my cuppa tea completely! Thank goodnesx for Tetley's decaf!!! Lol xxx

MommyX1.... Wow! :kiss: That is an awesome reading! :kiss: I'm so curious to see the outcome!!!:winkwink: Are you having any symptoms?

And I agree I love my decaf Tetley's tea! :coffee: I drink it everyday!!!! I do have an occasional Dunkin decaf too :coffee:

well i have had vramps starting around 2 dpo and white stretchy cm and backache almost everyday. I found this lady who gives free angel therapy readings sometimes on facebook. message me if you would like to know so you can do it as well. I am excited to see the outcome i have never tried this tea but i think i will give it a try where can you get it. it feels like next week will not get here fast enough. LOL

so i had an angel therapy reading and it said that I will get a :bfp: in April 2011 and that she saw "1 week" which she is thinking it means in about 7-10 days I will show a :bfp:. So counting from the dates she gave me that puts me getting it sometime between the 12th and the 16th. She also said that I need some good laughs and not to stress and that a angel wants me to give up caffeine. So i am going to listen to her. Goodbye caffeine you helped keep me awake on those long nights, I will miss you but its for a good cause, Trust me!!!!!!!!

Wow thats a fab reading hun!! Where did u get that??? Ohhhh i hope u get ya bfp n you must stay away from caffeine!! I just drink caffeine free tea during tww, cudnt give up my cuppa tea completely! Thank goodnesx for Tetley's decaf!!! Lol xxx

MommyX1.... Wow! :kiss: That is an awesome reading! :kiss: I'm so curious to see the outcome!!!:winkwink: Are you having any symptoms?

And I agree I love my decaf Tetley's tea! :coffee: I drink it everyday!!!! I do have an occasional Dunkin decaf too :coffee:

well i have had vramps starting around 2 dpo and white stretchy cm and backache almost everyday. I found this lady who gives free angel therapy readings sometimes on facebook. message me if you would like to know so you can do it as well. I am excited to see the outcome i have never tried this tea but i think i will give it a try where can you get it. it feels like next week will not get here fast enough. LOL

I get mine at jewel but I'm sure all the local stores should have it. I order it online for my Keurig too!

Tomorrow I'm 13 dpo so I'm testing but if my af shows I'll inbox you for the info!

Is it too late to get added to this thread? I'm going to test this Saturday 4/9.

Just a wee update still no :witch: which is good she was due today so here's hoping she stays away tested this afternoon but I got a :bfn: x

Ok so I'm pretty sure I ov'd somewhere between the 2nd and 4th which puts me about 3-5 dpo. And yesterday and today I've had cramps and backache and a creamy white cm. Could this mean anything???

Like many of you guys have said, I'm just loving this thread! Always looking forward to logging on and seeing what you ladies have to say (and hoping we're adding more BFP's to the list!)

Guppy - your original post says you want to be the thread with the most amount of BFP's... how many do we need to be the most?

Okay, I have a question that I was hoping some of you might be able to help me with. Is anyone else on some kind of suppository (I'm on Prometrium) and wondering about Implantation Bleeding? My pills are an orange/mauve kind of color and I've seen some pink mixed in with ewcm or the lotiony discharge a few days and I don't know if I can get excited about that since I'm taking suppositories. I figured some of you are in a similar boat and might have some insight. I know it's going to give a discharge no matter what, but I'm wondering about the pink mixed it with that. Anyone use Prometrium (or something similar) and gotten true IB?

Sorry everyone who got af..9dpo here. Tested on frer this afternoon and still bfn . : (

hey girls
iv been busy bear and havent been able to catch up...but my boobs are MASSIVE and dont fit in any of my bras and my af was due yesterday and nothing so i think my symptoms were real and not in my head.... still testing negative but will do it in 2 days time and will know then.... yey xx

Still no AF for me im not sure what the heck is going on !

Hi there,

I think I was due to test on the 7th or the 8th. AF got me today :(
Good luck to everyone else x *babydust*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back