*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Can you add me to 19th April please :flower:

eta; i'll be happy with either, so :yellow:

Question for anyone who wants to answer really :)!

When can you test is it best to wait untill after your AF is due? when's the earliest you can test or in your own opinion how early would you test.. iv got a wait till 22nd around then anyway just seems so long away!

When can you test is it best to wait untill after your AF is due? when's the earliest you can test or in your own opinion how early would you test.. iv got a wait till 22nd around then anyway just seems so long away!

Do you know when you ovulate?
Do you know how long your luteal phase is? (LP)

From my chart i ov today.. and its 13days till testing! .. but i ov'ed wednesday.. my cycle length is 25days but this month it was only 4 days instead of 5days.. i think i worked it out my LP to be 13? Just thinking how early i can test 22nd seems so long away to wait for my AF! Im so impatient :dohh:

Your kitchen sink is pregnant Steph? Im confused LOL!

Hi Guppy,
Thanks for doing this.
AF is due the 13th, but I'm going to start testing tomorrow. Yes, I am extremely impatient.
Doesn't matter boy or girl. Just one

Thanks, Stacy

Some say that you can test 10 dpo but that is still early. I know it makes a difference in the type of test you buy too. https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hpt.html I attached a site for you to look at. The lower the number the earlier it can detect!

Some say that you can test 10 dpo but that is still early. I know it makes a difference in the type of test you buy too. https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hpt.html I attached a site for you to look at. The lower the number the earlier it can detect!

Im so impatient! iv took a test and its :bfn: like i assumed being this early! i thought i could test next week but now im unsure if i can i proberley need to wait as long as possible my tests says 4days before period is due so thatll be 18th april! spose its not too long away :happydance:

From my chart i ov today.. and its 13days till testing! .. but i ov'ed wednesday.. my cycle length is 25days but this month it was only 4 days instead of 5days.. i think i worked it out my LP to be 13? Just thinking how early i can test 22nd seems so long away to wait for my AF! Im so impatient :dohh:

I would say dont test earlier than 10 DPOs. If you want to know the earliest, i think thats really it but tbh 12DPOs is better.

I got my :bfp: @12DPO and it was really faint, didnt get darker until about 20dpo :hugs:

12dpo is next sunday! so ill proberley test then and again nearer my AF is due .. waiting game now ...

hope everyone whos testing soon gets good news! :dust:

yeah. I mean there is a slim, very slim, chance that you could get a faint :bfp: before then, but its highly unlikely-save your money.

My first pregnancy i got a positive on a CBD at 10 DPOs. My second pregnancy i couldn't get one at all until 13-14 DPOs. (my LP is only 10 days). Also, i used the ICs (which detect hCG at 20mUs) and NEVER got a positive any earlier than the CBDs and the FRER and the $1Tree HPTs. This time i am using the 10mU HPTs and i dont even have a faint line :wacko: so if i am preggo- they dont work for me. Never have, i dont know why im expecting it this time :dohh:

Well, looks like mine was one of the evil blue dye tests that sometimes give a false positive. The one test was the only positive and the others have been BFN. I am due to start tomorrow and started spotting yesterday. I guess I am out this month. I am not too disappointed, because I wasn't supposed to get pregnant due to having a chemical last month, plus my Sons birthday is December 17th and this one would have been due the same day and we don't need anymore December Bdays!!! So on to May testing. Good Luck to everyone and CONGRATS to all the BFPs!!.

I ususally use clear blue digi.. i did my last pregnancy and i only got 1 test cause i tested late anyway and it was 3+ :dohh: so i knew i was :haha: all moved so fast that did i wasnt even thinking about ovulating etc just happened, this time im tracking everything! i can't cope don't know you you ladies do so patient :haha:

Well, looks like mine was one of the evil blue dye tests that sometimes give a false positive. The one test was the only positive and the others have been BFN. I am due to start tomorrow and started spotting yesterday. I guess I am out this month. I am not too disappointed, because I wasn't supposed to get pregnant due to having a chemical last month, plus my Sons birthday is December 17th and this one would have been due the same day and we don't need anymore December Bdays!!! So on to May testing. Good Luck to everyone and CONGRATS to all the BFPs!!.

Maybe there still is a chance?! see what happens :hugs:
if AF does come keep your head up! xx

Im so sorry hun :hugs:
I hope you get the first 2012 baby :flower:
:dust:

Maybe there still is a chance?! see what happens :hugs:
if AF does come keep your head up! xx

yeah-you never know! I had spotting the day my period was due with my son! I thought i was out because i didn't get a positive until a few days later. But nope. I had a little boy in there! Then i spotted again at 7 weeks with him. So you never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->