*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I ususally use clear blue digi.. i did my last pregnancy and i only got 1 test cause i tested late anyway and it was 3+ :dohh: so i knew i was :haha: all moved so fast that did i wasnt even thinking about ovulating etc just happened, this time im tracking everything! i can't cope don't know you you ladies do so patient :haha:

The CBD are nice but it took longer for a positive to show up on that than it did for the FRER and the $1 Tree.

Can lead 2 ways thats why spotting is a pain! but never give up hope it could go either way! :hugs:

Thanks ladies! If AF doesn't come I will definitely let y'all know!! Fingers still crossed!! :)

Thanks ladies! If AF doesn't come I will definitely let y'all know!! Fingers still crossed!! :)

so you started spotting yesterday and you still dont have a flow? Is that normal for you? If that happened to me i would think i was knocked up! lol

Do you want me to wait to put you down for being out?

I would wait :winkwink: just till for sure you have a light flow instead of spotting it might dissappear tomorrow! or it could go oposite but its worth waiting :dust:

8dpo today. My masses of creamy CM seems to have mostly gone today :( Which is putting me in a down mood. OH says i'm very miserable and down tonight but I think that's just cause I feel like i'll be out again this month. My temps went back up a little this morning, but from looking at other charts they can stay high till like 12dpo and still be negative. My tummy twinges and pains seem to have vanished too. I cried when I saw a baby in the supermarket. Feel like I need to get a grip! :(

so you started spotting yesterday and you still dont have a flow? Is that normal for you? If that happened to me i would think i was knocked up! lol

I sometimes spot a day or two before flow, but it is usually brown and this time it was red and actually I wasn't thinking because it was Wednesday when I started spotting it isn't much at all. I guess it is possible it is implantation bleeding so don't count me out yet. I may be jumping the gun in assuming that I am out, but I did get a BFN yesterday and with my other two pregnancies and the chemical I got a BFP anywhere from 8 dpo to 10 dpo and I am at 13 dpo now. Thanks so much ladies for being so supportive this message board is AWESOME!!!

I sometimes spot a day or two before flow, but it is usually brown and this time it was red and actually I wasn't thinking because it was Wednesday when I started spotting it isn't much at all. I guess it is possible it is implantation bleeding so don't count me out yet. I may be jumping the gun in assuming that I am out, but I did get a BFN yesterday and with my other two pregnancies and the chemical I got a BFP anywhere from 8 dpo to 10 dpo and I am at 13 dpo now. Thanks so much ladies for being so supportive this message board is AWESOME!!!

Maybe this time its just later! if its just small spotting defo don't count your self out yet! still defo in with a chance untill you did get a proper flow i say or if its what usually happens in a cycle light spotting throughout .. i say keep testing and see whats what! keep my fingers and toes crossed for you! :hugs:

This is my first cycle ttc. Hoping for a little girl. Will be testing at 12 dpo which is next friday 15 April.

Babydust to all!

Hey ladies. I'm still not out of the game yet. AF is 10 days late and I took a test I think yesterday and it was negative. Even though I though I saw the lightest of faints I think I was just seeing things. We shall see what Tuesday will bring. If anything I will get a blood test next week hopefully.

Hey ladies. I'm still not out of the game yet. AF is 10 days late and I took a test I think yesterday and it was negative. Even though I though I saw the lightest of faints I think I was just seeing things. We shall see what Tuesday will bring. If anything I will get a blood test next week hopefully.

:dust:

I need my thing on front to be changed to the 16th when im 12dpo i think! :) xx

Maybe this time its just later! if its just small spotting defo don't count your self out yet! still defo in with a chance untill you did get a proper flow i say or if its what usually happens in a cycle light spotting throughout .. i say keep testing and see whats what! keep my fingers and toes crossed for you! :hugs:

amy, thats actually really interesting about getting your :bfp: early and then MCing. Because when i MCed i got my :bfp: at 10 DPOs. When i got pregnant again (healthy baby resulted) i couldnt get a :bfp: until about 14 DPOs.

amy, thats actually really interesting about getting your :bfp: early and then MCing. Because when i MCed i got my :bfp: at 10 DPOs. When i got pregnant again (healthy baby resulted) i couldnt get a :bfp: until about 14 DPOs.

That is interesting!!! I guess that means there is still a chance!!!

Hello everyone! Im new to the post. I believe I o'd on the 31st but honestly my OPKs were positive from night of the 30th thru the 2nd! Weird? I know youre not supposed to keep testing but I did and I saw FOUR very positive tests so I dont really know what that means for my ovulation day. I am supposed to get AF on 15th or 16th, and ofcourse I started POAS like a crazy person yesterday even tho I Know its too early... so many women you google seem to get BFPs on 6 or 7dpo but Im all negative. I think I see a faint line on clearblue easy today... but I also know that blue dye tests are the devil. I feel horrible, crampy, nauseas and tired but I have been getting like that about a week before AF nowadays anyway... so WHO KNOWS! Its nice to know there somewhere we can be crazy together... Good luck to us all! :) Oh and I have two girls, I WANT A BOY!

Hello everyone! Im new to the post. I believe I o'd on the 31st but honestly my OPKs were positive from night of the 30th thru the 2nd! Weird? I know youre not supposed to keep testing but I did and I saw FOUR very positive tests so I dont really know what that means for my ovulation day. I am supposed to get AF on 15th or 16th, and ofcourse I started POAS like a crazy person yesterday even tho I Know its too early... so many women you google seem to get BFPs on 6 or 7dpo but Im all negative. I think I see a faint line on clearblue easy today... but I also know that blue dye tests are the devil. I feel horrible, crampy, nauseas and tired but I have been getting like that about a week before AF nowadays anyway... so WHO KNOWS! Its nice to know there somewhere we can be crazy together... Good luck to us all! :) Oh and I have two girls, I WANT A BOY!

hi hun :wave: do you want me to place you down for the 15th then? or do you want a different date? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->