*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Is nose bleeds a symptom! iv suddenly and randomly had a nose bleed tonight? not had one since i was like 15!

iv heard it is :) but iv only had one when i was younger oh and when preg with my dd i wiped and a bit there

Is nose bleeds a symptom! iv suddenly and randomly had a nose bleed tonight? not had one since i was like 15!

i had a really random nose bleed the other day, was only like 30secs long if that not sure if its a symptom but defo had that one lol x x x
good luck x x

iv not had one for so long! was random and short! gone now :wacko: very strange!

Congrats to all the new :bfp:s!!!

And big huge :hug: to all the ladies the :witch: is visiting... May WILL be our month! :D

i had a really random nose bleed the other day, was only like 30secs long if that not sure if its a symptom but defo had that one lol x x x
good luck x x

exactly the same.. it lasted like a minute if that was really quick and random watching tele 1min next i feel like my nose is running wipe it and blood! :nope:

good luck to you too xx

Hey ladies. I'm still not out of the game yet. AF is 10 days late and I took a test I think yesterday and it was negative. Even though I though I saw the lightest of faints I think I was just seeing things. We shall see what Tuesday will bring. If anything I will get a blood test next week hopefully.

hiya
my af was due wednesday and it still isnt here. im pretty sure i am pregnant. my boobs have gone up about 4 sizes in the last week and they are hot and heavy and this is usually my first sign. i have never had sore boobs with af so im quite sure (unless it is a phantom) i have done a million tests and they are all negative.... grrrr.... so i am going to docs on monday for blood test. it is driving me mental. i have read loads about people who dont get positives even when they are clearly pregnant. i also remembered with my other pregnancies that i didnt test positive until at least 4 days after af was due... which would b sunday.... im not going to even entertain the idea of buying another test now it is driving me mental!!!

8dpo today. My masses of creamy CM seems to have mostly gone today :( Which is putting me in a down mood. OH says i'm very miserable and down tonight but I think that's just cause I feel like i'll be out again this month. My temps went back up a little this morning, but from looking at other charts they can stay high till like 12dpo and still be negative. My tummy twinges and pains seem to have vanished too. I cried when I saw a baby in the supermarket. Feel like I need to get a grip! :(

ahh we all have those days during the tww.... where u absolutely convince yourself that you are not pregnant it is never going to happen etc.... i think it is the hormones. i have had about 4 or 5 down days where i feel so angry and upset and dont want to even wait anymore but then i just remember it is cool i can get through this.
so dont scrutinise things to closely.... there is nothing you can do from now so you may as well enjoy your time and wait for the outcome which will happen regardless....
at least we are all in the same boat and you can be insane on here and we are all feeling the same hee hee xx

Thank you for replying. I just needed to vent and share with someone. I am driving myself insane thinking about it. But you're right, I can deal with it. Thank you :)

hiya
my af was due wednesday and it still isnt here. im pretty sure i am pregnant. my boobs have gone up about 4 sizes in the last week and they are hot and heavy and this is usually my first sign. i have never had sore boobs with af so im quite sure (unless it is a phantom) i have done a million tests and they are all negative.... grrrr.... so i am going to docs on monday for blood test. it is driving me mental. i have read loads about people who dont get positives even when they are clearly pregnant. i also remembered with my other pregnancies that i didnt test positive until at least 4 days after af was due... which would b sunday.... im not going to even entertain the idea of buying another test now it is driving me mental!!!

im so glad u said that about ur bbs being hot!! mine have been giving off some real heat over the past 2days and its something ive never come across was getting really worried!!

good luck, tons and tons of baby dust to you x x

Thank you for replying. I just needed to vent and share with someone. I am driving myself insane thinking about it. But you're right, I can deal with it. Thank you :)

i just cant imagine what state we would be in if we didnt have this thread. hee hee... im exactly the same and got a little upset today but then i thought.... man up sarah!! ha ha... and then i came out of the loo and got on as normal. all we can do is wait. we may as well have a fun time waiting rather then giving every single feeling emotion and symptom a postmortem. i think the google on my comp is going to refuse me entry soon i have googled everything to death!
good luck and stay in touch on here...
lots of hugs xx

hiya

im so glad u said that about ur bbs being hot!! mine have been giving off some real heat over the past 2days and its something ive never come across was getting really worried!!

good luck, tons and tons of baby dust to you x x

thank uuuu.... same to you.
hee hee hot boobies... mine r HEAVY too.... during my first pregnancy my boobs were 36L.... and it began like this. im quite slim so these size boobs look crazy. during my first pregnancy my boobs grew so much that right until i was about 8 months my boobs stuck out more then my bump... can u imagine... looks like i might have to invest in some wireless slouchy bras to sleep in if i am preggo xx

anyone had really watery cm im due my af on mon/tues?

Im still in limbo :cry: Why cant either the evil :witch: just come if im not pregnant or get a great :bfp: on a test . I hate this cycle :growlmad:

Hi everyone! So I still have a little brown spotting today. I can't helpbut get excited bc this has never happened! I'm trying not to get to excited though bc I always seem to get my hopes up :dohh: . Has anyone else had spotting? Af is due on Monday and it started yesterday, could this be implantation bleeding, it's driving me crazy!! ](*,)

:dust::dust: to all!!

Hi everyone! So I still have a little brown spotting today. I can't helpbut get excited bc this has never happened! I'm trying not to get to excited though bc I always seem to get my hopes up :dohh: . Has anyone else had spotting? Af is due on Monday and it started yesterday, could this be implantation bleeding, it's driving me crazy!! ](*,)

that happened when i was pregnant with my son! The day AF was due i had it (negative OPK that day) so i thought i was out. Got a positive a few days later! x

that happened when i was pregnant with my son! The day AF was due i had it (negative OPK that day) so i thought i was out. Got a positive a few days later! x

Oh thank you guppy!! :hugs: I'll keep my fingers crossed, good luck to you!! Do u think I should wait till Monday to test?

Oh thank you guppy!! :hugs: I'll keep my fingers crossed, good luck to you!! Do u think I should wait till Monday to test?

how many DPOs are you?

btw girls, ive updated the front page :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"