*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

hiya
my af was due wednesday and it still isnt here. im pretty sure i am pregnant. my boobs have gone up about 4 sizes in the last week and they are hot and heavy and this is usually my first sign. i have never had sore boobs with af so im quite sure (unless it is a phantom) i have done a million tests and they are all negative.... grrrr.... so i am going to docs on monday for blood test. it is driving me mental. i have read loads about people who dont get positives even when they are clearly pregnant. i also remembered with my other pregnancies that i didnt test positive until at least 4 days after af was due... which would b sunday.... im not going to even entertain the idea of buying another test now it is driving me mental!!!

im so glad u said that about ur bbs being hot!! mine have been giving off some real heat over the past 2days and its something ive never come across was getting really worried!!

good luck, tons and tons of baby dust to you x x

thank uuuu.... same to you.
hee hee hot boobies... mine r HEAVY too.... during my first pregnancy my boobs were 36L.... and it began like this. im quite slim so these size boobs look crazy. during my first pregnancy my boobs grew so much that right until i was about 8 months my boobs stuck out more then my bump... can u imagine... looks like i might have to invest in some wireless slouchy bras to sleep in if i am preggo xx

wow that is some size!!! i thought i wer bad starting at a 36E!! not a clue wat ther r at the min defo atleast 1 size x x x x

8dpo today. My masses of creamy CM seems to have mostly gone today :( Which is putting me in a down mood. OH says i'm very miserable and down tonight but I think that's just cause I feel like i'll be out again this month. My temps went back up a little this morning, but from looking at other charts they can stay high till like 12dpo and still be negative. My tummy twinges and pains seem to have vanished too. I cried when I saw a baby in the supermarket. Feel like I need to get a grip! :(

ahh we all have those days during the tww.... where u absolutely convince yourself that you are not pregnant it is never going to happen etc.... i think it is the hormones. i have had about 4 or 5 down days where i feel so angry and upset and dont want to even wait anymore but then i just remember it is cool i can get through this.
so dont scrutinise things to closely.... there is nothing you can do from now so you may as well enjoy your time and wait for the outcome which will happen regardless....
at least we are all in the same boat and you can be insane on here and we are all feeling the same hee hee xx

Right there with you.. I had one of those days today.. Found out last night that SIL is preg and found out today that my bff is too. And even though I have a week left, I feel totally out, no PMA left and had a melt down in the car with OH..while IIIIII was driving! :nope: No fun! :hugs: I hope you start feeling better soon!

8dpo today. My masses of creamy CM seems to have mostly gone today :( Which is putting me in a down mood. OH says i'm very miserable and down tonight but I think that's just cause I feel like i'll be out again this month. My temps went back up a little this morning, but from looking at other charts they can stay high till like 12dpo and still be negative. My tummy twinges and pains seem to have vanished too. I cried when I saw a baby in the supermarket. Feel like I need to get a grip! :(

ahh we all have those days during the tww.... where u absolutely convince yourself that you are not pregnant it is never going to happen etc.... i think it is the hormones. i have had about 4 or 5 down days where i feel so angry and upset and dont want to even wait anymore but then i just remember it is cool i can get through this.
so dont scrutinise things to closely.... there is nothing you can do from now so you may as well enjoy your time and wait for the outcome which will happen regardless....
at least we are all in the same boat and you can be insane on here and we are all feeling the same hee hee xx

Right there with you.. I had one of those days today.. Found out last night that SIL is preg and found out today that my bff is too. And even though I have a week left, I feel totally out, no PMA left and had a melt down in the car with OH..while IIIIII was driving! :nope: No fun! :hugs: I hope you start feeling better soon!

:hugs: aww Kita :friends: i am feeling good about this cycle for you :D

Well girls I'm finally ovulating! :wohoo: Which means my test date will probably be later than April 20th....but you can just leave me on that date. Who am I kidding, I'll be testing by then anyway!! ;)

Have you guys ever seen The Great Sperm Race? I watched it on youtube today and it was really good! :spermy:
It truly is a miracle to get pregnant! I always thought that but after watching this i had no idea how hard it really was for just one sperm to get the egg!

](*,)](*,)](*,) Ooooook, I thought I had straightened out AF but apparently not because after being on medium flow yesterday, she went back to light flow... :shrug: Maybe this is the cycle i'll see a :bfp:- this month sometime... I don't know... Still got another 22 days left in this month...

Ok so today Ive been busy running around and have had a really dull ache all day not like the normal af cramps I get, I'm exhausted, ended up eatting 2 regular size meals in 3 hours, going pee alot, and had a large amount of white cm all of a sudden felt like i started when I stood up like a full flow and went to the bathroom and it was white creamy cm, also a slight backache all day and my boobs hurt worse then normal time when af near. Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->