*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Hi there, I'll be testing April 1st.... If I can wait that long!! I'll be 13DPO by that point. I really don't mind what I have as long as it's a healthy BFP :)
FX for everyone. I really hope this is a lucky month for everyone. Im throwing out lots of positivity to all x x

Since AF got me a few days ago I'd love to join your testing group. Please put me down for the 14th. And I'll say team yellow since I'd be thrilled either way. :D

Welcome to everyone new to the thread who I'd not said hello to before.
I'm off AF and on CD5, potentially Ov 27/03 to 01/04, testing 14/03.
OH is having an operation just before testing so cant see the month after being a busy dtd month, so best have lots of fun with it this month.
Hope everyone is well, been having some really freaky breams about babies aswell, had a little boy called Persie, all thanks to watching Arsenal Football on tv I think, who knows, think I'm turning myself crazy lol

Spelling looks like its gone freaky too lol breams....meant dreams :lol:

I'm not entirely sure but I think it should be something like the 1st April? Might be earlier than that though. x

^ No problem :D Just let me know what happens if you do test prior :)

I have added all you girlies
Best of luck everyone! :dust: :dust: :dust:

CD 11 here....waiting to Ov....and it's taking for ever! I dont Ov. until at least CD 20 :wacko: blah!

I'm CD15 and waiting to Ov. Should be Tuesday or Wednesday, and depending when it is I might be changing my test date :dohh:

^ No problem :D Just let me know what happens if you do test prior :)

I have added all you girlies
Best of luck everyone! :dust: :dust: :dust:

CD 11 here....waiting to Ov....and it's taking for ever! I dont Ov. until at least CD 20 :wacko: blah!

Same here!! Based on my last cycle I won't OV until around CD 25 and I'm on CD 9....aaaahhhh!!!:wacko:

Ugh,i wish i could be the "text book woman" and ov. on CD 14 :wacko: and have 28 day cycles with a 14 day LP....so jealous of those girls...instead i ov. on CD 20, have a 10 day LP and a 30 day cycle...blah! lol

Hi everyone! Brand new to here..

This is our 5th cycle ttc.. im currently 5 dpo and driving myself crazy!!!

*Testing on April 1st* (unless AF gets me first) :/
(hoping for a girl but either is perfect)

Who else is testing April 1st?

***Wishing everyone good luck n lots of baby dust!!! ***

xxxx

Im feeling the same way this cycle guppy ! Still no clear positive ovulation test thought it was positive but it wasnt , Cd14 today and still no positive opk , I had the cm and cp for ovulation but not the surge its driving me nutz

xxxx

Welcome! :hi:
If you have a look on the first page of this thread you'll see a list of all the dates people are testing...there's quite a few of ye on the 1st! Best of luck! :dust:

There are a ton of April 1st testers!
Way to go girls! :dance:

yeah, i get ya Ruskie. I get the fertile CM throughout my entire cycle....def. not much an indication of Ov. for me either.....i am having a crappy day- sorry if i seem negative. :flow:
:dust:

xxxx

I was hoping to be a fellow April 1st tester but looks like i may have to change the date as I should have ov by now but no +opk yet...so just have to keep waiting i guess!! may have to change my testing date though once i've ov!!!

I'm on CD7 at the mo. I messed up - I thought my cbfm was reset and started using it this cycle, only to find that i got to day 6 when u are supposed to be asked for a test, without it asking for one. It obviously wasn't reset and so it's still using someone else's cycle. Hopefully it will ask for one in next couple of days and so it won't miss my ovulation day, but I will have to reset it again now next cycle. Grr! What a plonker!

I hope it gets all sorted out!
In the meantime, could you use OPKs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"