*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Grrr BFN today waiting to see if the bean stuck and then I will be able to add my name to the list!

Ohhhhhh I changed my mind about team yellow, since I really really really REALLY want twins can I be team double yellow? Haha its like my life long goal to have twins. =P

Ugh,i wish i could be the "text book woman" and ov. on CD 14 :wacko: and have 28 day cycles with a 14 day LP....so jealous of those girls...instead i ov. on CD 20, have a 10 day LP and a 30 day cycle...blah! lol

I was lucky on my last 2 to have pretty much those stats so I'm just guessing with TTC this time until I get to the point of charting (with has always seemed really scientific and stressful for me)

Its good to see so many people around the same stages, the support is lovely.

How is everyone feeling today? Positive I hope.
:dust:
I'm at home today waiting for delivery (a shed nothing exciting) so doing :hangwashing::dishes::iron: and of course popping in here (I'm a denial addict) and going to watch Housewives of OC in a bit too.

I wouldn't say I feel positive... More like in denial- Stash keeps insisting this is my month, I keep insisting that I know it's not... Haha.. :haha: We'll see who is right.

I'm not very hopeful tbh! That's why my test date is a couple of days after AF is due :rofl:

Rachael- I'm glad to see I'm not the only one in that boat... :rofl:

Me too :rofl:

Just fed up of getting my hopes up to then fall down when the :witch: gets me. Would rather think I'm out every month.

Ditto... It just doesn't mean I can't still have a positive outlook though... :haha:

Hi Please can I join your thread - af arrive today so I'll be testing on 16th April and we are hoping for a boy for our first little miracle

xx

Hey guys.. I won't be joining you because I got my + this morning!

Hey guys.. I won't be joining you because I got my + this morning!

:happydance:
Congratulations! A happy and healthy 9 months for you, hopefully your bringing us luck and there will be lots more BFP x
Guppy's going to have her work cut out keeping updating everything :)

:flow::flow::flow:
Congratulations cajunbabe on your :bfp:!!!!!!
WoW! 2 BFP already!!!! I knew this thread would be lucky :winkwink:

KendraNoell, Praying for your :bfp: hun! :dust:

StarKatie, I have added another :yellow::baby: to your name ;)

5-a-side, i believe i will be doing much of the same. Taking care of the baby and cleaning....or convincing him to sleep so i can too since he was up at all hours of the night last night :wacko:

deafgal01, I still say you're getting your :bfp: :D

impatientmumm, i have added ya hun! Hope you get on team :blue:! :dust:

Yup, had my work cut out for me this morning! you girls are awesome though and i am so glad and joyful about running this thread!

LOL @ Guppy- how do you know that? You gotta back that up with something- a dream you had or whatever... We'll see who's right this cycle. :haha:

:haha: ok, we'll see when the time comes... :thumbup: Maybe I will get the bfp, maybe I won't... :-= Only my body will know... Then we all will find out when 30 cd arrives around...

:rofl: Right only 2 weeks away we'll see what my body says to our conversation... :haha: I think my body shall have the last laugh though out of the three of us...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->