*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Congrats Becyboo, I am so happy for you (albeit a little jealous, lol). :happydance:

Awww congrats beccy!!! And congrats to all the other bfp!!!

:shock: I can't believe my DH said ok, yes! Wow... It's not a :bfp: but I'm gonna be a foster mom soon- if I can get the foster license and stuff... Oh boy, I'm gonna have to go nuts with the cleaning this weekend and stuff... Not much time til May 2nd arrives!

Hey ladies, I am out AF got me this afternoon!

Congrats to those w/ BFPs and baby dust to those moving on to May!!

Hola Lovely ladies...the :witch: got me today :(....She was due to arrive on the 13th ...so was 7 days late OR i mus hav ovulated late..who knows what!why can't she come on time or not show her face at all.. :)

Didn't chart my cycle this month but did the opk testing..etc..well, guess better luck next time or wait...no next time it will be next month :haha:

Is there a MAY thread out there that any of u have joined?

I will miss u all lovely girls....Good luck to all who r still waiting to :test:................:hugs:............and to all whom d :witch: paid a visit ...Lets all go :drunk:

Congrats to all the BFP's out here..Have a H & H 9mos :baby:..Keep us in ur prayers!! :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats to all of our :bfp:! :wohoo: We hve nearly 300 testers and almost 50 Christmas :baby:!!!!

Im BACK :D and im due AF and testing on the 27th :) Team Yellow, and desperate for a BFP this april, thanks to my shorter cycles i have got a second chance at this. xxx BABY DUST FOR YOU ALL :D :dust:

Nothing going on here, with me or the thread.

STill no af. 12 days late. sore nipples and boobs. af like crams down there but usually on one side. *sigh

AF got me Guppy :(

Find out my blood results today too... thinking its not going to be the greatest news and now that AF came again I'm just depressed and crappy feeling today... ugh.

Well there's no update here. I am on cd5 two more days before AF suppose to leave. Congrats to the BFPs!! When is the may thread going to start or did it start already?

Guppy :wave: I need you to add me back into the game, you know, I wanted to take a short break to clear my head, apparently two weeks was long enough for me lol. I had my first ever smiley on CB digi on CD14 (just POAS for fun, SO shocked) ... I couldn't turn that down, so here I am again :happydance: Af due the 29th, will test 30th if no show and NO early testing for me this month!!!! :dohh: I'm rooting for blue, but will happily take either, so mark me as whichever, still just want my sticky bean in the right place :flower: Here's to my last shot at my April :bfp: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->