*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I found a few May testing threads...

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...ers-may-flowers-trying-conieve-list-open.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/584233-may-testing-thread-count-down-me.html

Ok so I af is 5 days late today and I've already gotten 2 negatives this week. My bbs are sore and I've been cramping really bad for about a week now. I had a dream this morning that I got my bfp but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. I'm afrid to test again. I'm so sick it being late every couple of months and getting so excited just to get so depressed when af shows up. I'm sorry to be so negative I just need to let it out and feel like someone hears me...

Put me down as A BFP!!! I am in shock and still cant believe it! A positve test and 2 positive digi tests!! Dr Tomorrow. God is Good! Now keep them coming and continue to pray for a H&h 9 months!:happydance::wohoo:

Im 12dpo today 2 days before testing .. but i took a test on 17th and it was :bfn: on a clear blue! ... 3days later and its :bfp:

first faint line i was shocked and i couldnt take a really good piccy!

:happydance: Told you not to give up!!!

:D Congrats to all the new :bfp:s :D

:shock: I can't believe my DH said ok, yes! Wow... It's not a :bfp: but I'm gonna be a foster mom soon- if I can get the foster license and stuff... Oh boy, I'm gonna have to go nuts with the cleaning this weekend and stuff... Not much time til May 2nd arrives!

Oh wow, that sounds exciting! Is it something you've been wanting to do for a while?

Ok so I af is 5 days late today and I've already gotten 2 negatives this week. My bbs are sore and I've been cramping really bad for about a week now. I had a dream this morning that I got my bfp but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. I'm afrid to test again. I'm so sick it being late every couple of months and getting so excited just to get so depressed when af shows up. I'm sorry to be so negative I just need to let it out and feel like someone hears me...

Aw hon, sending you lots of hugs :hugs: I know exactly what you mean about getting your hopes up every month. Fx'd this will be your month :dust:

Well, I think that's me caught up with this thread!! Got a pos opk last night and again this afternoon so let the 2ww begin! Also, got my first batch of ics in the post last week - I predict lots of poas!!:blush:

Getting- Yes, it's something I've thought about on and off... I'd like to foster kids to provide them with stability and if they need emergency foster care short term, I'd be happy to do it. However, DH said ok (but he wasn't sure about it so I asked him what he was not sure about- if he thought we were the only ones interested in fostering this girl). :blush: Found out indeed he thought we were the only option for her, so I mentioned about the other family and he said he thinks she's better off with the family who has 4 deaf kids. :shrug: We'll see what happens on Saturday. We'll discuss more about what's really in this girl's best interest at the training this Saturday- which type of family does she need at this time- 1 on 1 attention from two adults who have no kids or a family of 6 people (with 4 very active kids of varying ages)... It really comes down to what's in her best interests now, I think.

Whatever happens will happen... :thumbup: I will eventually get my :bfp: as well as you will all get yours too!

Started spotting tonight....I'm out ladies!! :cry: I probably won't be testing in May because of my long cycles, boo!

Thank you. :hugs: But I think full flow is right around the corner unfortunately!

Sorry Lisa... I know what you mean about those long cycles. I don't know what you are considering long but I consider my usual 35-39 as long enough.

good luck next cycle!

Congrats to all the BFPs. We have 300 testers. Nice.

What May thread is everyone headed to?

Well my body IS ovulating and my bloods came back mostly normal. Been having a lot of pain in my right ovary area so I'm getting an ultrasound done on Saturday to check for anything.

Ok... so my Dr says the stupidest thing he could have said to a woman he KNOWS is trying hard to conceive.

He says, "Maybe we'll find a baby in there during the ultrasound".

ARE YOU EFFING SERIOUS? Don't get my hopes up like that!!!! :( :( :(

CD29 and 12dpo today. Tested with FMU with an Answer one (not sure which Answer test it is, it's Quick and Simple it says on the box but says from day of missed period so I dunno what sensitivity it is) but was negative =( But judging by most peoples missed periods are 14dpo, I am keeping a bit of faith.

I have only had one other cycle this long since TTC (6 cycles now) and that was last cycle which was 29 days. So here's hoping AF doesn't show tomorrow.

My BBs are complete agony, they feel pickly and heavy and achey.....not nice. Also I am very gassy, but I have been eating a load of greens so that could be why. Am gunna test again on Sunday..........I really want an Easter BFP and a New Years Baby !!!

Kendra, hugs to you! Glad your blood work is normal..Too funny about DH..Bees, HUGS TO YOU SWEETIE :hugs:

Hi ladies, went out to get a test and they've run out of everywhere!!! everyone wants an xmas baby down here!!! will be going after easter, see if they've stocked up again, i've had these strong "period pains" but it only lasts about 2 mins then its gone, maybe 2 days later i get it again :/ very very creamy and white CM still, super thick. i've also got it in for my OH's dog :/ i've always liked her but now everything she does annoys me :/ i'm 9 days late on my period, last cycle i was 16 days late. Argh this is hard work!! everywhere i go i see pregnant women, its depressing :(

Have a happy easter everyone!!

:dust:

cherry, hugs...hope you get your BFP soon and I join you! Bump buddies for the new year?? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->