*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I got my looooooong awaited :bfp: today at 12dpo. AF is due today. Correction WAS due today. 27 long cycles and at last I'm pregnant!

OMG! :happydance: So exciting. Wow, 27 cycles. I'm so happy for you!!

I am on clomid and it keeps my af regular. I am now 10 days late. I have only used $store cheapies and all bfn. I have not tested since 7 days late. I am nauseated after I eat. Vivid dreams. Sore nipples. Tired. Hungry.
I don't know what is going on. :wacko:

Going to test today IF my test comes in the post, iv even got some of them little pots i used with mason from doctors to wee in so iv had to do that this morning for first wee as i couldnt hold it :blush: haha so should be okay in that till post comes :dohh:

im 12dpo so im hoping itll tell me now!

Congrats to the BFPs !!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months !!!!!

I am now 10dpo and couldn't resist testing this morning with FMU with a FRER and thought I saw something but now am not so sure. Here are some pictures, let me know what you think please because I'm going crazy !!!

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/IMG_20110420_065923.jpg
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/IMG_20110420_065943.jpg
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/IMG_20110420_070043-1.jpg

Do you think I should use another FRER tomorrow ?

I am starting to get a burny achey pain in my uterus but knowing my luck it's prob just AF on her way =(

I'm on my phone and it's hard to tell, but there could possibly be something there. I'm now keenly aware that lines don't show up nearly as well on camera as they do irl. I'd be inclined to wait til day after tomorrow to test again though to let hcg double. Unless you don't pay store price for your frers.

Thanks, I'll prob wait until 12/13 dpo until I use another FRER.

Nothing to report but a :bfn: on my scheduled testing day! :growlmad: I guess it's still relatively early, 11 DPO, but I really feel like AF is coming and even put on a pantyliner this morning. Boo.

Hi All

I was down to be testing on 16th April but for some unknown reason I ovulated a lot later than normal and am now on my longest cycle so far. I am now due to test on 25th April if af stays away that long!!

So pleased to see so many BFP's - Lots of baby dust to everyone xxxx

:happydance:

first test i did this morning very faint? (pink one)

2nd test this afternoon best friend made me get while out did it in public loo's :dohh: (digi one) but woohoo

SUC30130.jpg

Becy - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :DCONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I POAS again too early and BFN so not suprised but hoping that its just too early!! xxx

Im 12dpo today 2 days before testing .. but i took a test on 17th and it was :bfn: on a clear blue! ... 3days later and its :bfp:

first faint line i was shocked and i couldnt take a really good piccy!

i got a bfp 7days ago, 4days b4 af due :) and still getting em woo hoo

Congrats to the new BFPs !!!!! Wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->